[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ how could you be against something so beautiful? http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: loving-image-facebookJumbo-v2.jpg (134 KB, 1050x550) Image search: [Google]
loving-image-facebookJumbo-v2.jpg
134 KB, 1050x550
/pol/ how could you be against something so beautiful?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33g-ZHBQdNU
>>
>>80883374
>Using my fetish to guilt goyim

Is nothing sacred to (((them)))
>>
File: slidersbegud.jpg (288 KB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
slidersbegud.jpg
288 KB, 2480x3508
>>80883374
>If it fits it slides
>>
me on the left
>>
To be honest the director is good and Joel Edgerton is an ok actor so I'll watch it if there is not black male / white female relationships alongside.
>>
>>80883374
That is so beautiful. Literally white people are so horrible being super racist for no reason and getting in the way of love :(
>>
File: Eva-01_berserk_howl.png (155 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Eva-01_berserk_howl.png
155 KB, 720x480
>>80883943
pls post booty

>>80883999
love isn't a real fucking thing. Its the same retarded argument people make about fag marrying. "They love each other too shouldn't they get married?" NO MENTALLY ILL FAGGOTS WANTING TO BONE EACH OTHER FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE IS NOT FUCKING MARRIAGE WITH TAX BREAKS. MARRIAGE IS EXCLUSIVELY A MAN AND A FCUKING WOMAN DECIDING THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE A FAMILY WITH EACH OTHER.

ALSO FUCK ALL THOSE DEGENERATES THAT GET "MARRIED" WITH A GIRL BUT DONT HAVE AN KIDS! THATS NOT FUCKIng MARRIAGE! IF YOU DON'T HAVE CHILDREN AND YOU GET THE TAX BREAKs OF A MARRIED PERSON YOU'RE A MOTHERFUCKING PARASITE ON SOCIETY FUCK YOU! KILL ALL OF YOURSELVES!
>>
File: oil spill.jpg (188 KB, 1050x550) Image search: [Google]
oil spill.jpg
188 KB, 1050x550
>>
File: Jew 5.jpg (170 KB, 770x1024) Image search: [Google]
Jew 5.jpg
170 KB, 770x1024
>>80883735
yeeess conquer the other peeples goyim. Spread your civilization and seed goy.
>>
>>80885824
Poor love, you'll find someone...someday. Just fix your attitude a bit.
>>
File: new bridann.jpg (76 KB, 581x592) Image search: [Google]
new bridann.jpg
76 KB, 581x592
>>80883374
Both of them are beutifull, but the kids are the ones to suffer. Thats the issue with people/retards, they cant handle true diversity or two cultures living together. thats why they need to be separated for the not retard ones and retards benefit.
>>
>>80887093
I want to have a family eventually I'm just not retarded enough to think love is anything more then my brain telling me this is a good girl to have offspring with. I feel like I'm surrounded by fucking retards anytime anyone talks about love like its an actual physical or moral force that needs to be considered at all in shit. Fucking hell I hate how retarded this world is.
>>
>>80887810
Love is having someone in your life who is your best friend and you want to fuck too. Someone you're comfortable to be around, share and do things with. It's pretty simple. It's not disney magic.
>>
>>80887810
you just haven't ever felt real love senpai
after you do you'll realize what people are talking about
>>
File: bigdip.jpg (132 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
bigdip.jpg
132 KB, 750x750
>>80883374
we will save that man from kike propaganda
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.