[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >work at a mental hospital >cannot emphasize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1468354234547.jpg (30 KB, 480x490) Image search: [Google]
1468354234547.jpg
30 KB, 480x490
>be me
>work at a mental hospital
>cannot emphasize enough how many trannys there are
>a good 60% of the adolescent unit is tranny
>bipolar disorders
>schizophrenia
>suicide attempts
>they're all just freaky people, none of them are well adjusted at all
>men with long hair walking around in dresses

Two years ago when I started, trannys were rare. Now we have the situation we have now. I think its because of Caitlyn Jenner and the now delusional acceptance of these things. I'm also convinced now that transgenderism itself is a mental illness, and at the very least every tranny has something besides their "gender identity" mentally wrong with them.
>>
bumpbump
>>
Do you see alot of women in the sex industry?
>>
>>80876215

It's an expensive place, so not really. I have had a few though. A lot more models that hook on the side
>>
>>80875290
How do the doctors in charge view them?
>>
>>80879856

Privately they think its a mental illness. A lot of doctors are based. But now we have to go through "LGBTQ sensitivity training" so we know how to handle them
>>
>>80875290
Schizophrenia is accepted to have been effected by culture, after the truman show people started to say it was like "the truman show", in poor societies it's seen as a good thing where they can speak with gods and all that, a legit mental illness that's effects are based around culture
Do you think the transgender stuff is like this? We had one tranny at my school when I graduated and I'm 21 now, they now have probably 5-8 and it's not a big school by any means
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.