[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Clinton, /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 441.jpg (30 KB, 353x270) Image search: [Google]
441.jpg
30 KB, 353x270
Why should/shouldn't I vote for her?

Give me actual arguments and reasons.
>>
>>80867241
Treason
>>
just vote for her you retard
>>
>>80867241
kys
>>
>>80867241
Ctrl+F Haiti and go down 1 or 2.

Also Ctrl find Clinton Foundation.
Have fun.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/mobilebasic?pli=1
>>
>>80867345

Elaborate. What do you mean?

>>80867394

Why should I?

>>80867838

Nope. I'm voting.

>>80868357

Thank you.
>>
Hypocrite, liar, warmonger, either extremely negligent with classified documents or just shady as fuck, also she's bought by the Saudis.

http://www.infowars.com/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-of-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims/
>>
File: 000.jpg (64 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
64 KB, 600x600
>actual arguments and reasons
>/pol/
>>
>>80870941
fuck off kike
>>
Clinton is the status quo

Trump is the wild card

If you want things to stay the same, vote Clinton, if you want things to change (good or bad) vote Trump.
>>
>>80867241

Reasons you should:

If you're satisfied with the way things are she will definitely keep the status quo stable.

If you're smart and have the money for it you can probably make a decent amount on the stock market by just looking at her donor list and investing right before she wins.

If you care about climate change she is the only option to you who does as well.

Reasons you shouldn't:

Can't really believe she's going to fix problems when she has a history of reversing positions to please big donors (see E. Warren's credit card bankruptcy bill).

She is the one who kept us in Iraq and got us into Syria and Libya, as well as arming the rebels who would later become ISIS.

If you're concerned about the banks being able to crash the economy and not get punished, she is in the pockets of the banks.

I feel like my analysis is pretty fair to both sides.
>>
File: rsa-meta.jpg (14 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
rsa-meta.jpg
14 KB, 1500x1500
REMINDER: BY POSTING IN THIS THREAD YOU ARE BREACHING NEW SPEECH LAWS IN THE US UK EU CANADA AUS AND NZ.

The contents of this high level clinton thread have be classified as of SIGNIFICANT threat to national stability in many countries.
Do not discuss hate speech or make reference to topics which are associated with hate speech, by nature of you being in and posting in the same thread as these high level clinton threads you are braking the law.

REMINDER: ALL POSTING IN THIS THREAD FACE JAIL
>>
>>80867241
should/neutral:
-actual political experience
-other nations like her for some weird reason

shouldn't:
lies under oath to congress
clinton foundation is some creepy shit
pro-war, interventionist policies that have failed to build a nation for decades
"feminist" policies that aren't based in reality (see wage gap, women are the primary victims in war)
>>
File: 6YWt0DS.png (188 KB, 306x345) Image search: [Google]
6YWt0DS.png
188 KB, 306x345
>>80867241
>Why should/shouldn't I vote for her?
Because she's a woman
>>
>>80869147
>knows nothing about one of the major candidates in possibly the most important election in American history yet thinks he should take part in that decision.
Jesus you pissed me off just by asking people to do the research for you. When even the fucking Huffington Post of all fucking things is now showing her cronyism. Now you have the audacity to defend the fact you shouldn't kill yourself. I fucking hate you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.