[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Trump so fucking thin-skinned? Is he going to take time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: trump ginsburg.png (624 KB, 828x340) Image search: [Google]
trump ginsburg.png
624 KB, 828x340
Why is Trump so fucking thin-skinned? Is he going to take time out of his day to send childish threats and "D-DELETE THIS!" announcements to every single person in the world that insults him after he becomes president?
>>
>>80866460
>when will there be enough women justices?
>when there are nine
I'd call for resignation too.
>>
He's right though. Supreme court justices should never personally weigh in on an election cycle. Imagine if something like the 2000 election happens, where the SCOTUS has to make a decision regarding the stateof the election. If Ginsberg did not recuse herself it would be blatant corruption (which it is anyway, but we try to maintain a modicum of deniability regarding our leaders, or we would all go insane).
>>
File: 1465348992938-0.jpg (39 KB, 472x645) Image search: [Google]
1465348992938-0.jpg
39 KB, 472x645
Trump is an absolute madman.
>>
>>80866460
You always got to hit the people back that oppose you.
>>
>>80866460
>Hey, guys, I am just gonna allow people to continue slandering without check, especially those in powerful positions who should be unbiased and holding up US laws!

Jesus, is this what all nu-males think?
>>
>>80867126
/thread
>>80867237
even more so /thread
>>
>>80867063
Even if he's right, this isn't behavior that becomes a would-be president of the United States. Just look at his recent face-off with the GOP senator where Trump resorted to making personal threats and wanting to get the man denied re-election because the guy dared to disagree with him.

He has to get over this shit, or he'll be the laughingstock of the international community when he takes office. It's Best Korea-tier petty.
>>
>Ginsburg
>>
>>80867344

Except this is the United States of America
>>
File: 1465132775439.jpg (44 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465132775439.jpg
44 KB, 768x1024
>>80866460
>Why is Trump so fucking thin-skinned?
Insecurity. I guess he would be much more confident if he lost some weight instead of being such a fatass.
>>
>>80867344
This must be your first rodeo, cowboy. Welcome to politics. Nothing Trump has done or said hasn't been said or done before. You clearly don't remember just how fucked the 2008 election year stunts were, especially in the Democrat party, or how GWB was "the laughing stock of the world" according to Democrats in 2004 and still won re-election.

It's a shame you put so much credence in what Trumps political rivals say about him, because if anyone is shameless, it's them.
>>
>>80867344

Its called not being a giant pussy. You dont need to be friends with every single person who ever heard of you. You become a pussy when people talk shit and you say nothing, or laugh it off.

Talk shit, get hit
>>
>>80866460
She is supposed to be neutral. For a Supreme Court judge to take political sides is unprecedented.
Either she is democrat shill, or she is easily swayed by news and propaganda in which case she has no bussiness in Supreme Court.
Remember, even if all that news said about Trump was true, it is still nothing in comparison to what Clinton did.
>>
>>80867817
>be sweden
>its hanz turn to clean the glory hole today
>guess ill come and defend those juicy minority cocks on the internet again
>slurp my government subsidized gallon of migrant semen as i post on 4chan
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.