[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CSPAN3 LIVE STREAM - HYPOCRITE EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: fuck her life.jpg (84 KB, 699x392) Image search: [Google]
fuck her life.jpg
84 KB, 699x392
Didn't see a thread for this in the catalog.

Hillary live address from Springfield, Illinois. Dropping names of recently murdered. She thinks people should be held accountable for their crimes.

NO SHIT, BITCH.

Link to livestream - should work for everybody around the world...
>C-SPAN3
>STREAM 3
http://www.stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/us/c-span-live-stream

"x" out the ads to see the stream.
If anybody has other links, post 'em.
>>
"In my first 100 days" - she says she's going to get eveybody working again - in factories.

Cunt.
>>
"Donald Trump is dangerous."

She's dissing the Don.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>>
she's looking pretty GILFy right now

would eat her big ass
>>
"I received a letter from a mother the other day...she said her son was crying and asking her if President Trump was going to send him back to Ethiopia."

OH COME ON
>>
I've been listening since the start.

Literally just race bait + strawmanning Trump
>>
>>80862537

also for radio,
https://www.c-span.org/networks/standalone/?autoplay

for those of us bandwidth challenged
>>
>>80861820
>>80862506
>Shit That Never Happened - The Candidate
>>
Like Hillary has even an iota of respect for the constitution. The hypocrisy is thick.
>>
IP TV link:

>http://cspan3-lh.akamaihd.net/i/cspan3_1@304729/index_1000_av-p.m3u8?sd=10&rebase=on

Open it as a Network in VLC
>>
did anyone else hear that cup drop?
there must be like 20 people in that room
>>
>let's be more than allies to each other
>describes the literal meaning of an ally to strive for instead

who's proof reading this shit?
>>
>>80863161

They're not showing the room so yeah, probably.
>>
File: image.png (277 KB, 451x342) Image search: [Google]
image.png
277 KB, 451x342
God damn watching this pandering, lying, murderous cunt makes my blood boil.
>>
Not that this isn't threadworthy - it's politics, and it's news - but I'm sure as fuck not listening this woman talk without a House committee there to wreck her shit every other five minutes.
>>
>>80861820
Kek she just referenced Hamilton
>>
The new polling must have her scared.

She probably thought the investigation was behind her but Bill's and her's handling of it ruined her lead against Trump.
>>
It's ogre.

Meh - didn't get a thread up fast enough.
>>
>muh Lincoln

lol
>>
>>80861820
this is my fart song
my oh damn that's tart song
an i'll spread my cheeks song
and i'll make it reek
song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ4GbcuBvUQ
>>
>>80863656
w-what's over
>>
>>80862921
Thank you based Burger bro
>>
>>80863656

No worries Justin, it was quite short and pretty shit.

c-span radio is now airing a Trump thing from last night if anyone cares
>>
File: Georgie.jpg (124 KB, 1200x834) Image search: [Google]
Georgie.jpg
124 KB, 1200x834
Gorgie here, lads!

How's my investment in this Hillary creature paying off? Are you persuaded? Can we expect your vote?
>>
>>80863730
White america ;_;
>>
File: msmhrc.jpg (103 KB, 960x744) Image search: [Google]
msmhrc.jpg
103 KB, 960x744
>>80861820

Yeah I was watching it earlier. Aside from all her crimes, that women is low energy. Started falling asleep.
>>
She's making the handshake round and people are trying to take pictures of her - she's too short in the crowd. I think secret service has lost track of her like, twice now.
>>
>>80863792

Holy shit

How can any American listen to Trump and Hillary and choose Hillary?

I've never listened to either but Trump is invigorating and not just fucking race baiting
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.