[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just four words: Black America, I’m Sorry.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: WhiteGuilt.jpg (290 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
WhiteGuilt.jpg
290 KB, 900x1200
White Woman Walks In Black Neighborhood: I’m Sorry Black America

>http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/07/12/white-woman-walks-in-black-neighborhood-im-sorry-black-america/

CHICAGO (CBS) — Her message is direct.

Just four words: Black America, I’m Sorry.

Laurella Willis’ methods are turning heads on Chicago’s South Side, CBS 2’s Audrina Bigos reports.

“It’s very touching,” said one resident. “Especially someone who’s not colored.”

About 20 miles a day, Willis walks with the sign. She says she is sorry about “everything that’s going on in America.”

The violence, the anger, the racial tension, all of it.

“I don’t want to continue to see Black American being oppressed, and held down and killed like animals,” Willis said.

WVON Radio host Mark Wallace spotted Willis walking on 87th Street.

“No one put her up to this and she woke up and decided White America there’s a problem and we need to do something about it,” Wallace said.

Well, /pol/, are YOU sorry?
>>
File: meanwhile.jpg (512 KB, 1374x805) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile.jpg
512 KB, 1374x805
>>80859309
No, niggers are worthless all they do is kill whites and no one says a thing about it, but if a darkie gets smoked they act like it's the end of the world, I have no sympathy for niggers anymore.
>>
How many nigs did she kill?
What else is she sorry for?
>>
>>80859796
Did you read the article?
>>
>>80860069
No why would I? Just tell me what she did she apologises for
>>
This thread is now about niggers who killed white people, post em articles.
>>
File: CharlieBrownRacists.png (212 KB, 576x250) Image search: [Google]
CharlieBrownRacists.png
212 KB, 576x250
>>80860364
being "White", of course!
>>
>>80859309
>Just four words
How about "Dear niggers, get fucked"?
>>
>>80859796
How about how nigs were killed by other nigs that night.
>>
> her

I thought she was a man
>>
>>80860804
That's a transphobic statement. You are a transphobe.
>>
File: 1374726726791.png (727 KB, 818x499) Image search: [Google]
1374726726791.png
727 KB, 818x499
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.