[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Countries that shouldnt exist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: flag_of_belgium.jpg (56 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
flag_of_belgium.jpg
56 KB, 900x450
What are the most unnecessary countries? Why has Belgium not been divided between France and the Netherlands yet? Why isnt Macedonia part of Bulgaria or Moldova part of Romania? Why cant White Russians just admit that they are Russians?
>>
File: literally-russia.jpg (51 KB, 1114x761) Image search: [Google]
literally-russia.jpg
51 KB, 1114x761
This
>>
>>80854145

Still mad about the 4-0, faggot ?
>>
>>80854446
No but Wales- Belgium was a good game. Two non-existing countries against oneanother. Tbh i didnt expect to hurt any feelings with this post. Is Belgian national pride really a thing?
>>
>>80855486
hahaha no
>>
>>80854145
ukraine - should be split in to western and eastern
>>
Switzerland should be divided between France, Germany and Italy.
>>
>>80854145
Luxembourg, Monaco, Andorre, Chine.
>>
>>80854374
>>80856042
Its outragous that Ukraine is the 2nd largest cunt in Eurpoe btw
>>
>>80856380
San Marino!!
>>
Germany
>>
>>80856380
This, aswell as San Marino, Andorra, Liechtenstein and Malta
>>
>>80855486

You definitly mad about that match, is a little bit pathetic but whatever.
>>
Denmark and Holland are virtually indistinguishable and both a bit faggoty. It's a shame they don't share a border cause you could totally package them up as a two for one deal
>>
Kosovo!
>>
>>80856861
No im not. I admit that the Belgian team was way better than us. However im satisfied with our team. Could you please answer the question why Belgium should keep existing though? Im genuenly curious about that.
>>
Denmark and Holland do have language at least that's distinguishable
>>
>>80854145
All central american countries. Costarica, nicaragua, guatemala, belize and salvador are rightfully mexican clay. Panama was made literally for a fucking canal and is Colombian clay.
>>
>>80857567
Lots of wallons and flemish agree with you
>>
>>80857494
Why? Hollands language is closer to German and Danish is more similar to Swedish and Norwegian.
>>
>>80854145
Part of that is German clay too.
>>
>>80857558

The border between Kosovo and Albania is completely deserted and everyone in Kosovo views their statehood as temporary
>>
>>80854145
everything should have been divided between russia, germany and italy at the beginning of this century
>>
>>80854145
>Why has Belgium not been divided between France and the Netherlands yet?
At the time the British saw and opportunity to fuck with Netherlands to weaken them, also France had eyes over Antrewp, so Brits used Belgium to keep rivals in check.
>>
>>80858084
So that the parts which would hypothetically end up in Russia be flooded with Caucasians and Tajiks and other assorted gastarbeiters? No thanks
>>
Belgium should be divided (or annexed into Greater Germany) but it won't happen, Flemish separatists aren't popular enough.
>>
>>80858219
When the EU disintegrates the idea might pick up steam.
>>
File: cucks.jpg (193 KB, 1969x1985) Image search: [Google]
cucks.jpg
193 KB, 1969x1985
>>80854145
Weaksauce pic.
>>
>>80858219
Flanders should go to Holland, Walloon should go to France and Eupen should go to Germany.
>>
>>80854374
why tho?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfjHJneVonE
>>
>>80854145
>Why isnt Macedonia part of Bulgaria or Moldova part of Romania?
Subtle, but OP is a Romanian shitposter using a Hungarian flag.
>>
>>80858190
Yeah i know this, in 1830 revolutianary France promised not to annex Belgium like they have tried 100 times before. But 186 years passed since then and it doesnt make sense anymore to keep such promises. So ANNEX THAT SHIT!
>>
>>80854145
I still don't understand how Canada is even a real country.
>>
>>80857668
>>80857811
Because the words Danish and Dutch are so similar and I gave up trying to remember which is which. Pastries, tulips, the little mermaid, windmills, there's not enough brand distinction for an increasingly globalised market. If it was like highschool, you'd be the two kids that always hang out together and one is called Anthony and one is called Antony and you'd get pissed off if someone made a mistake. No hard feelings but
>>
Why
>>
File: cucking wallonia 2.jpg (255 KB, 1228x782) Image search: [Google]
cucking wallonia 2.jpg
255 KB, 1228x782
Grootnederland WHEN?

>>80854374

A significant amount of Ukraine is rightful polish clay. It's not entirely Russia.
>>
>>80854145
The problem is there is a part of Belgium that everyone wants, but who will take the other part?
>>
>>80861454

They can go independent or France can take them. I don't think anyone really cares.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.