[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most recent interaction you've had with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: SJW.png (363 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
SJW.png
363 KB, 600x600
What's the most recent interaction you've had with an SJW? I had one just today:

>Walking down street
>Short, fat, balding guy in front of me on phone
>Only hear parts of the conversation
>"That's economic abuse"
>"I've been reading Foucault recently if you can't tell"
>"You wanna know what your problem is? It's- *Frustrated high pitched scream* Stop mansplaining!"
>>
File: 1458094122774.gif (998 KB, 410x258) Image search: [Google]
1458094122774.gif
998 KB, 410x258
>Library of my school
>Typical middle-higher class white girl scrolling through tumblr (4chan is blocked though)
>See "White people" in bold letters in a post, usually I get a kick out of what tumblr has to say about us white folk
>"Hey, scroll back to that thing about white people"
>It was something talking about how Europeans are mad about "sams club" forcing diversity and all that garbage
>"Jus' racist white people gettin angry over diversity, again"
>I can't hold my laughter, explain how retarded affirmative action is, point out the typical non refutable points: All on the content of character, etc.
>"Wow, that pretty racist of you"
>Can't stop laughing in the middle of the library
>"White people just want to keep control!"
>"Yeah, because we're good at it!"
>She gives the 'triggered' face as I walk out to spare the rest of the students in the library my laughter.

I felt like I could have done better, but it was one of the first time I dealt with these kinds of people. It's like debating a rock.
>>
>>80852323
>at work
>LMAOing about trans "people"
>bitch comes in for her break
>looks super offended
>leaves
>2 days later my boss gives me a "talk" about diversity and things appropriate to say in the workplace
>>
>>80852323
I've actually never met one in real life... I didn't even think they were real, just something the internet made up... Then I saw some videos of Bernfags... Wew
>>
>>80853211
wow anon like I literally can't even, like...wow...
>>
File: 1458264804772.jpg (88 KB, 364x505) Image search: [Google]
1458264804772.jpg
88 KB, 364x505
>>80854187
I never even knew her name, throughout the year my friend and I would pass her in the hall and just say things like "Patriarchy!" or if she was walking by we would bring up her quote or something she would say as if we were having a real discussion about it, such as: "Wow, I white people have been in positions of power for too long!" "Black people and women are so oppressed"
>>
>>80852323

i have never had one offline
>>
>>80853211
Reminds me of me and my friend who banter all during lunch and talk about girls. The pissed if faces are great
>>
>>80852323
Basically I had none but next year I will be going to college so I just gonna use these stories to mentally prepare myself
>>
Was talking to a friend about sexual assaults in Germany. She told me she wouldn't discuss it further as people fleeing bombs couldn't possibly be rapists at the same time.
>>
>>80852323
never met one. at least not one that revealed their power level to me. i get the feeling that most of these people are insecure loners who latch onto sjwism for approval from other sjw's, creating a huge circlejerk.

i've heardy whiney liberal hipsters talk but nothing like what i see on the internet.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.