[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Obama still be protected by body guards and security after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: obama-angry.jpg (432 KB, 2500x1855) Image search: [Google]
obama-angry.jpg
432 KB, 2500x1855
Will Obama still be protected by body guards and security after he leaves the White house?
>>
Yes, for life. That's how it works.
>>
>>80849380
hes a protected guy
>>
>>80849380
secret service for life, nigger.
>>
>>80849662
Damn. He will never experience "chill" again.
>>
>>80849662

This. They are always protected. Presidents learn a lot of secret shit when they are in office that doesn't suddenly stop becoming highly important after they leave so they are still a high value target for abduction to obtain those secrets.
>>
File: latest.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>80849832
Sounds like they need one of these for Presidents.
>>
>>80849380
Yup, at around $38,000 a day. Well that's what Bernie cost the tax payers according to faux. Not saying fox is horrible just that MSN is not to be trusted.
>>
>>80849380

Yes but his protection drops from the entire Secret Service to just like two agents. I doubt his daughters will retain any agents. I don't give a shit what you do or dont do with this info OP.
>>
>>80849989
This makes me hope he really does move to Morocco.
>>
>>80849380
Yes obviously
>>
>>80850119
He bought like a 6 million dollar mansion in DC area. He's sticking around and will continue to be a piece of shit in our country.

Of course he could have multiple houses. I mean, you don't really believe that he doubled our nation's debt without skimming a big chunk for himself, do you?
>>
>>80849988
Here's a strange one.
President makes $400k/yr, right?

That's only 3 DoD EW workers.
That's incredibly tame.
>>
>>80849962
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuPxA7wy2UM

we should really start old yellering our politicians.
>>
Yeah. Jimmy Carter came to my old high school for his grand kid's graduation and there were secret service guys everywhere.
>>
>>80850467
Are you saying the pres should earn more money or Bernie had cheap security?
>>
>>80849380
Nah, they'll dangle him above a shark tank for a while just to get him used to civilian integration then someone will shine a laser and he'll go back to chill mode again.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.