[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What in the flying fuck is wrong with George Bush ? >Ge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: imrs.php.jpg (158 KB, 1484x808) Image search: [Google]
imrs.php.jpg
158 KB, 1484x808
What in the flying fuck is wrong with George Bush ?

>George Bush seen dancing, so to say, during interfaith memorial service for the five Dallas, Texas police officers killed in an ambush at a march against police brutality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBf4DCpL1Q4
>>
>>80848523
He's baptist or whatever and thats what they do in church
>>
>>80848523

Battle Hymn has a dope ass beat, Hans.
>>
>>80848523
he's preparing for the racewar, getting one last dance with his jiggaboo """friends""" before he slaughters them in cold blood.

>t./pol/ fanfiction
>>
>>80848523
>liberals turn Bush "dancing" into a story and ignore that Obama turned a funeral i to a gun control/racism speech
>>
File: 1465601281612.gif (2 MB, 280x211) Image search: [Google]
1465601281612.gif
2 MB, 280x211
>>80848523

Just enjoying a good song. Nothing to see here, folks!
>>
George did nothing wrong
>>
>>80848523
to be be fair it is a celebratory hymn and kind of an odd choice for a memorial
>>
>>80848523
Glory Hallelujah is a song meant to be sung in high spirits, not somberly.

I love that Obama gets into the dancing a little too but Michelle shuts that shit down.
>>
>>80848523
It's to take heat off of Onigger.
>>
File: dees_bohemian_grove.jpg (139 KB, 568x454) Image search: [Google]
dees_bohemian_grove.jpg
139 KB, 568x454
>>80848523
he's probably drunk or did cocaine before lol do you think he wants to be there?

or maybe he's happy martial law plans are going smoothly
>>
>>80848523
JUST
>>
>>80848523
Weep for the born and rejoice for the dead. You fags obviously never went to a church that sang with the spirit, and for that I pity you. Here in south texas the old ladies will kick off their heels and dance in the aisles when that and a few other songs are sang.
>>
>>80848523
He knows exactly what he is doing.
>>
>>80853176
We need to dispel the illusion that George Dubya can't into dancing, he knows exactly how to dance.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.