[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to pull the trigger /pol/ I'm about to make the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: EvokerGame.gif (2 MB, 360x260) Image search: [Google]
EvokerGame.gif
2 MB, 360x260
I want to pull the trigger /pol/

I'm about to make the decision to quit my 2 jobs and join the military

But i'm hesitating. Help
>>
>>80845613
this is not /adv
>>
>>80845613
What branch? If air force go for a cushy desk job where you work 9-5.

Dental lab tech here and I get away with shit you'd get fired for civilian side. You know you've had a good day when you spend like 90% of it watching Netflix or on your phone.

I will warn you though, bmt is crazy boring and tech school has a bunch of asinine rules.>>80845699
>>
>>80846219
Air Force or Navy

I want to see the world.
>>
>>80846339
I was thinking on going to UK and hope I get stationed at a nice cool location to guard. Like Gibraltar or Italy.
>>
>>80848988
Join the Air Force if you want to have personal space.
>>
>>80848988
my endgame is to be stationed in japan tbqh

though i'd be cool chilling anywhere else in the meantime
>>
>>80845613
Enlisting?

Have you taken the ASVAB?
>>
>>80851829
It's going to be a while to get stationed over seas. Your first four years will be on the mainland. Once you get experience, then they'll let you choose wherever you want to go
>>
>>80845613
Don't hesitate. Do what your heart wants. Choose without regret. Remember, everything will be fine as long as you do what you love.

I guess in your case it means joining the army.
>>
>>80851829
With Japanese attitudes becoming more and more against bases and pro self defense, American military bases in Japan won't be around for much longer. Korea should still be viable.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.