[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christians call Pokemon Go demonic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Pokemonz.jpg (351 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Pokemonz.jpg
351 KB, 2560x1440
https://youtu.be/rADlx1mrgIg?t=52m

They believe Pokemon Go is the government agenda to desecrate churches with demons known as Pokemon.

>kek
>they are literal demonic cyber digital demons
>failure to understand gyms
>portals to demonic spirit realms
>pokemon go used in churches to catch demons

They call the cops on this kid playing pokemon go around a church.

Pokemon has caught the eye of normies again so that means its back to the glory days of 90s popularity?
>>
Not sure about the demon part, but sure that it is a government thing. it was made by Niantic, Inc not nintendo and Niantric has an internal startup at Google. So the Christians are kind of right.
>>
>>80833936
Well Google obviously has an agenda but I doubt it has to do with demons and more with starting a populace control type program test.
>>
>pokemon are demons
>demons invade a church
>kids catch the demons and use them as gladiator slaves
>get mad at the kids for exorcising the churches

doeesnt make no gosh darn sense, i tell ya huwhat
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (307 KB, 516x657) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
307 KB, 516x657
explain this
>>
>>80834201
fake twitter
>>
File: 1463742924549.jpg (61 KB, 605x523) Image search: [Google]
1463742924549.jpg
61 KB, 605x523
>>80833487
I suffered this bullshit when I was in primary school and Pokemon first came out. My mother who was a die-hard Christian didn't approve of it because they were monsters or some shit.
As a child, having all your school friends playing and collecting the cards but not being allowed to myself caused a great deal of grief.
>>
File: CnLBWJXWcAA0bQt.jpg_small.jpg (21 KB, 503x563) Image search: [Google]
CnLBWJXWcAA0bQt.jpg_small.jpg
21 KB, 503x563
>>80833487
It's anti semitic
>>
>>80833487
They are right though. Should have followed Megami Tensei stupid goy. Whe you'll finally summon demons into this realm I'll be there to remind you you could've prevented this.
>>
File: 1462603015147.jpg (13 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1462603015147.jpg
13 KB, 526x526
I can't keep listening... The ignorance is off the fucking charts. Holy shit it's infuriating.
>>
>>80834609
If this person really wanted to be disappointed or horrified, they wouldn't be fucking playing fucking Pokemon Go at a supposedly """Omg so sacred holohoax museum"""
>>
>>80833936
Jesus fucking christ it says Nintendo and Pokemon company on the fucking startup screen
>>
File: tumblr_ng03orYDVf1ruqqm0o1_500.gif (1 MB, 467x344) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng03orYDVf1ruqqm0o1_500.gif
1 MB, 467x344
>I'm a true christian
>so I go to the church that's backed by the world
>following the commandments approved by the world
>and the wolrd doesn't persecute me
>:)
>>
>>80833487
>Had strong Christian parents
>Who allowed me to watch Pokemon, play Pokemon games, and collect pokemon cards.
Now what? Am I some short of star child to you people?
Plus, /Christian/ can't shut up about trying to convert people through pokèmon Go
>>
>>80833487
Stop generalizing about all Christians. Only fundamentalists believe that crap.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.