[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12p MtyvF0Mo Our children ar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: eye-02.jpg (114 KB, 460x300) Image search: [Google]
eye-02.jpg
114 KB, 460x300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12pMtyvF0Mo
Our children are redpilled as fuck.
>>
All this proves is that naturally everyone is wary of people who are different than them. It's instinct, and if it wasn't for media brainwashing everyone would be like this, not just kids.
I'm sure if you asked black kids of the same age the same questions they would choose the black kids as good etc.
>>
>>80833164
I think black children do the same thing, though.
>>
>>80833164
>All this proves is that naturally everyone is wary of people who are different than them.
It doesn't though. Some of the black kids were saying that black skin was associated with being bad. That one little girl even said she found her own skin ugly. Kinda sad, really. They're just babies.
>>
>>80833463
i'd be interested to see the same thing done in countries where whites are a minority but white media is still common
>>
>>80832777
WOW!! What a piece of Jewish propaganda!
>>
This has to do with humanity's innate concept that white is better and dark is bad.

Even societies that have never interacted with niggers en-masse have this same concept. people in SEA are OBSESSED with light skin. People in Bali will be amazed if a westerner goes there because they like the light skin.

It has little to do with race and more to do with the evolution of humanity's survival instincts. Light is good because you can see in it and lighter things tend to be less deadly. Nighttime and Dark things will fucking kill you.
>>
>>80837152
>le evolutionary behavior

Face it, niggers are objectively ugly.
>>
>>80837422

Some black people look like Gorillas. I'm not defending that. I'm just saying this whole 'implicit racism' bullshit isn't racism, it's natural selection.
>>
>>80833814
Hello
>>
File: 1463674938864.jpg (37 KB, 406x357) Image search: [Google]
1463674938864.jpg
37 KB, 406x357
>>80832777
Man, i would love to see the same test with Adults. I bet it's the exact opposite due to media influence and fear of being deemed a bad person.

I know i would do it like the kiddos did, just for the keks.
>>
>>80837152
Is this preference present in Africans?
>>
>>80837422
niggers are filth and ugly, however, it is simple psychology and evolution that has lead to this point

people prefer people more akin to themselves, that's all there is to it. even if everyone looked exactly the same, that is to easy, nobody could dislike someone based on skin colour, height, weight, width, aesthetics of any good, people would still dislike people for their interests, intelligence, what food they like, that they like scat, and so on

it's normal and absolutely common in children, even when they're brainwashed they still know that people are different and make their friends and foes based on that
>>
>>80837850

I would imagine fear of dark-like objects occurs in all societies. I think it predates 'human's themselves. Other mammals appear to have similar tendencies. (well the non nocturnal ones do at least)
>>
File: 1436935002649.png (117 KB, 570x558) Image search: [Google]
1436935002649.png
117 KB, 570x558
>she says she chose someone like her
>like herself - she is aware of who she is and likes herself
>let's just say she chose someone like herself - WHITE - THE WHITE RACE
>"you're a racist cunt of a mother for allowing this to happen! why are you in tears?? you taught her this!"
>>
>>80832777
When I was a kid I used to go to basketball and soccer camp during the summer (it was called camp but we never actually slept over.) We'd basically just play and practice sports all day, and I'd definitely would have said the black kids were the bad ones. Because whenever I got teamed up with a black kid instead of playing as a team they'd always try to do this retarded 'street' shit. Like fake pass the ball to you, and then throw it at your face when you flinched. And they'd always get in trouble for it. And they'd never learn, and try to do the same shit next game.
>>
>>80832777
Basically all kids are racists until government tells them it's "wrong"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.