[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think the Catholic schoo I went to as a kidl was (((Catholic)))
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 1467962246994.jpg (23 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
1467962246994.jpg
23 KB, 460x460
>Be Aryan
>Be kid
>Be born into a poor family
>called myself an artist and drew in my spare time
>went to catholic elementary school because I was getting bullied at public school
>my schoolmates ignored me because I was poor
>went to church every friday back then and prayed to Jesus
>yet
>Predominatly hebrew names littered the school
>I remember the school forcing everyone to participate in this Honnicka-like 7 day holiday once that had purple candles in a menorrah but called it something different
>even the princpal disliked me and had a bias against me for no good reason
>they disliked me because I persume they hated poor people. (Very unchristlike)
>Never mentioned the pope
>hosted bingo games, despite being them against gambling
>they forced every kid to take a mouthfull of flouride and swish it around and spit it back out and gave them treats for doing so, my parents told me to always refuse and told me to lie to them that I had a flouride allergy, still to this day it's the only school I know of that does that. That fucking un-nerves me
>The food can drives never seemed to reach me or the one other poor kid in school, despite them saying it would be donated to the poor. And if it was through a charity, they never told me about where I could get it.
>They kept calling Christ the King of Jews, even though the bible says that was more or less an insulting sign put there by the romans
>kids were shunned if they couldn't donate to the church and school
>my parents made me leave that school because how shitty it was and plus, they were very redpilled on flouride
Did anyone else have mantitory flouride mouthwashing day. The floride mouthwash was purple. I am scared that it may not be an isolated inciddent
>>
>>80824933
Please tell me that it was an isolated inncodent. I am scare
>>
>Please tell me what the 7 purple candles on a minorrah on a holiday that isn't Honnickah is about please, I forgot unless my school was a heretic and made it up
>>
File: 1467498571293.jpg (29 KB, 387x800) Image search: [Google]
1467498571293.jpg
29 KB, 387x800
>this is getting buried by BBC spam threads
>>
File: 1467584731719.gif (2 MB, 281x203) Image search: [Google]
1467584731719.gif
2 MB, 281x203
>>80826360
>Do I seriously need to make a bait tgread to get replies?
>>
File: 1467601237361.jpg (14 KB, 356x356) Image search: [Google]
1467601237361.jpg
14 KB, 356x356
>>80824933
>nigger bait threads still fucking on the first page and is blocking my thread from being seen
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1467693869794.png (262 KB, 363x327) Image search: [Google]
1467693869794.png
262 KB, 363x327
>>80824933
>having to self bump because janitors are slacking or sleeping

FUCKING NIGGERS REEE
>>
>i just wanted to ask a damn question
>>
Hate to tell you bud but this isn't really an engaging thread

"Did anyone else have mantitory flouride mouthwashing day. The floride mouthwash was purple. I am scared that it may not be an isolated inciddent"

Never heard of this crap, i agree though flouride is shit.

Make a thread that's engaging

God Bless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtolv9kM1qk
>>
>>80824933
Maybe if you got bullied at your old school and it happens again at a new school you are the problem
>>
File: 1467564615820.png (38 KB, 499x338) Image search: [Google]
1467564615820.png
38 KB, 499x338
>>80828048
>it a 4chan throwing stones in glass houses episode
>>
>>80827799
Love this song.

My parents started question the school system after the flouride day

>captha was select the juice
>>
The food can thing is quite funny. Yeah religion is an evil spirit, does its thing in churches, makes them weird and retarded. Witchcraft starts with rebellion, a verse they don't like, but develops into control over others, the Jezebel pattern. Supposed to not tolerate it, drive it out violently, but it acts to take your nuts away, so it's harder than it sounds. Kill whoever you deem necessary to make it a nice place, there's a verse for that Rev 2.20, so God is obviously with you. No mercy for Jezebel, feed her yo the dogs like Jehu did.
>>
>>80828303
I Believe Christianity is supposed to be more family and self taught religion, not a church religion. Isn't churches and senagauges and their blashphemous corrupt nature was the very thing Christ rebelled against?

I won't kill them, not worth the time or effort and guilt, I want to raise a family, not be a jailbird but their sins will catch up to them. God may be merciful but he is only merciful towards ones who have mercy.

>Jezebel is the name of a clickbait website that harms socoety with degeneracy

It's like God leaves hints on who is evil.
>>
>hosted bingo games, despite being them against gambling

The Roman Catholic church does not actually have anything against gambling, within reason. When it starts actively harming other aspects of a person's life, then it's treated like any other addiction.

That fluoride stuff, though. Wtf?
>>
>>80828944
Huh, that was different from what I was told.

I don't know either, but it fucks me up when I think about it. It's like a page out of 1984 and this was during the early 2000's.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.