[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a screenshot from r/sanders_for_president
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (201 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
201 KB, 750x1334
Looks like it's Trump's election to lose.
>>
>>80824075
hmm
>>
>>80824075
disappointing for bern outs, this was likely many of their first experience with politics
>>
>>80824075
Was it ever anything else?
>>
>>80826115
>implying they aren't the splitting image of us over Ron Paul
>>
>>80824075
If they are going to give up and vote for Shillary then they reach the ultimate form of cuckoldry
>>
File: HRmQ9FT.jpg (89 KB, 644x781) Image search: [Google]
HRmQ9FT.jpg
89 KB, 644x781
>>80826397
S-stop.. STOP THAT
>>
>>80826397
>implying Ron Paul had a chance as good as Bernie's
>implying Ron Paul had proper mainstream support
>>
>>80824075
Bern victim here.
We Trump now.
14/88 Gas the kikes, refund now!
>>
File: 345678987654.png (17 KB, 591x164) Image search: [Google]
345678987654.png
17 KB, 591x164
MAKE THIS MAN PRESIDENT ALREADY
>>
>>80829289

He's kinda wrong here. Occupy Wall Street started out as anti-Wall Street, but literally during the second day of the "protests" it was infiltrated by Goldman Sachs who turned it into a SJW cuckfest that had nothing to do with its original message.
>>
>>80829423
>was infiltrated by Goldman Sachs who turned it into a SJW cuckfest that had nothing to do with its original message
Originally:
>“Open borders? No, that’s a Koch brothers proposal,” Sanders said. “That’s a right-wing proposal, which says essentially there is no United States.”

As soon as he came to write his manifesto on his website:
>We are a nation of immigrants. I am proud to be the son of an immigrant. My father came to this country from Poland without a nickel in his pocket. Their story, my story, our story is a story of America: hard-working families coming to the United States to create a brighter future for their children. But even as this tradition is carried on proudly by so many families all across the United States, we have eleven million people in this country who are undocumented – who came here to improve their lives, to escape oppression, to flee desperate poverty and violence – and are systematically shut out from that same opportunity.

The analogy is fitting.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.