[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zero Hour General - ZHG - Do you feel it coming?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10
File: To_your_health.jpg (288 KB, 800x1043) Image search: [Google]
To_your_health.jpg
288 KB, 800x1043
Have you been noticing the changes? Do you get the sense that something is coming, but can't put a finger on what it might be? Do you notice people acting differently?

Some of us on /pol/ have picked up on it too. There seems to be a growing consensus here that something big is looming right ahead. An impending sense of doom - an uneasiness - a compulsion to prepare for... something.

If you have that feeling. Talk about it here. I don't have links to prior threads. I don't have screencaps. I just know that these were interesting, and people stopped making them.
>>
>>80821679
i really see things going to shit, but it happened before

as a Christian it looks like the end of times, with all the globalization and shit, but it could be in the next 150+ years, so i don't care
>>
File: finalwarning.png (399 KB, 796x472) Image search: [Google]
finalwarning.png
399 KB, 796x472
>>80821679
Lots of crazy shit is going on right now and could absolutely be leading towards something bigger. Strauss-Howe generational theory indicates that history repeats itself approximately every 80 years and we're 80 years out of the launch of the Third Reich.
>>
>>80822129
I hope Trump going to play the part of Der Fuhrer. Maybe this time around we can do it right. Then again, I don't know if Trump is radical enough to do what needs to be done.

I don't know if it's war. Civil war, or something else. I feel like it's somehow separate from the elections or squabbling between nations. It feels somehow bigger than those things.

I guess we'll see. It may be nothing at all.
>>
I'm pretty sure Obama is going to be assassinated. I've been having nightmares non stop about it and its just a bad feeling i get now.
>>
>Brexit actually won
>nationalist parties rising all over europe
>Hillary's campaign is a disaster and Trump might actually win too

looks like the happening is a good thing you defeatist cuck
>>
>>80822453
oooh my God is that how the civil war start?
>>
>>80822643
Thats what worries me
>>
>>80822453
Holy shit, really? It's so late in his 2nd term, I wonder who would even bother? Still, it'd be an absolutely massive shitshow. Particularly with blacks being the powder keg they are at this point in time. Imagine if 'their guy' got assassinated tomorrow?

I could actually see something like this being massively disruptive.
>>
Everytime I spark up.
>>
>>80821679
I think you're just projecting because your life sucks, OP. We niggers have their uppity phases to blow of steam and they in turn thing they've achieved progressth. Then things calm down and they go right back to voting Democrat.

Sure, trannies are shoved in our faces now, but remember the 80's anyone? That's right. Androgyny everywhere. Same old bullshit. I mean so what if people are forcing their toddlers to be a gender they weren't born with.

Face it, the world is full of freaks and the internet just gives us easy access to them. The world is no more fucked up than it's ever been. We just had to buy a ticket to a freak show to see a bearded lady before. Now we can just open our browser or visit a liberal city.
>>
>>80822453
Would President Biden be so bad? He will usher in the war on pedoes.
>>
>>80821679
Yes, I feel a genuine race war coming to us soon, but no really between blacks and whites, but between liberal BLM cucks, and white conservative individuals, and I truly can't wait for it to happen
>>
>>80821679

we're going to invade iraq. it's on boys.
>>
>>80823253
I've seen this episode.
>>
>>80823166
I feel like we're closer than any time since the 60s. Probably since even before the 50s.

Blacks are feeling empowered and hateful. Whites are angry but feeling disconnected and weakened.

We'd still win in under a month. But the fallout would last for a long time.
>>
I had a dream where planes weaved through the buildings in a cityscape. One was headed for something, I don't know what, but then I did that thing where you gasp awake and sit straight up, scared shitless.
>>
Every day I prepare for the war, just in case it is near. YOU should be preparing as well. This includes lifting, studying history, storing food supplies, water, etc. You won't do any good on either sidemof the war if you shy away from preparing for battle. Valhalla awaits those who are worthy.
>>
I feel it, but I wasn't sure if it was just me being in a changing time in my life or if things are actually becoming a shit show
>>
>>80823145
Atleast I can look at a white guy for reassurance of anything again. All I have to look to for leadership in this country is some smarmy smart ass nigger.
>>
>ISIS laptop contains allusions to a "zero hour" widespread event and instructions on how to make biological weapons

Guys I'm legitimately fucking terrified.
>>
nothing will happen . the slave system is working fine
>>
File: its-happening-gif.png (72 KB, 297x213) Image search: [Google]
its-happening-gif.png
72 KB, 297x213
Have other elections been so full of happenings? I mean the last two obama elections weren't this crazy, and I was barely in middle school for the first Bush election, but can older anons tell me if I should feel so nervous?

I'm not sure if it's just because I'm old enough that I give a shit about the news now and I'm redpilled and that's what's got me all paranoid, or if there really is an uptick in habbenings.
>>
>>80824677
I'm not prepared. Not enough money to really prepare. And there's so much I want to do before the happening.

And I'm in debt to my grandpa. He bought out my student loans at a lesser interest rate, and that won't go away even if everything else collapses.

Am I the only one here that doesn't want a zero hour?
>>
File: ticker_koala_afp.4699337.jpg (66 KB, 472x315) Image search: [Google]
ticker_koala_afp.4699337.jpg
66 KB, 472x315
>>
>>80825033
I typed my reply and then read yours, that's exactly how I feel.
>>
>>80818119

see this thread for important info concerning the coming Happening.
>>
>>80821679
Donald Trump is Christ
You will believe me once I prove the existence of God.
The end is near.
>>
File: 1465349785007.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1465349785007.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>>80821679
Who's eagerly awaiting the RNC and DNC shitstorm? I have this feeling that it's going to be something that's about written in the history books.
>>
File: pokegirl.jpg (41 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
pokegirl.jpg
41 KB, 960x638
>>80821679
It's fucking nothing. You've become delusional by spending too much time on conspiracy websites. Just go outside and stop being a faggot. If you can't stop being a faggot then keep playing Pokemon Go if you must.
>>
File: 1467276086147.jpg (62 KB, 632x738) Image search: [Google]
1467276086147.jpg
62 KB, 632x738
i'm still figuring out how i can capitalize on the impending haebbendign

i guess my inner juden is stirring

is the world going to need lawyers? i wouldn't mind studying law
>>
I saw the Dallas shooter happen live because 3rd shift job and CNN blares in the other room all night. As soon as I saw the guy get out of the car and rush that officer, I texted my father and brother and told them to prepare. My father and I bought AR-15s the day after.

Doomsday tip, stock up on "Fish Mox", which is penicillin rebranded for fish. You never know when someone's gonna need antibiotics.
>>
>>80826568
Dont need a lawyer when bullets are the law.
>>
>>80826700
>implying i'll have access to bullets in nogunstralia
>>
>>80824497
i remember seeing the planes rolling in low over head trailing black smoke from their engines, carpet bombs emptying from their gaping bellies. then my land was in ruin and I was dust
>>
>>80821679

WW3 will start in 5 years
It can end humanity or we will still be going with almost destroyed earth and 2/3 of population dead
It can't be stopped pretty much, but you can still change the results
>>
File: anonphaggot.webm (1 MB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
anonphaggot.webm
1 MB, 900x506
>>80827675
>lay off the infowars.com broseph
>>
Anyone feel loke they aren't even in control of their thoughts anymore? I just keep thinking things that seem to come from nowhere. It feels like some big wave is just pushing us along loke so much detritus on the surface
>>
>>80827789
It's not infowars, but prophecies of Nostradamus
WW3 gonna start in 2021 one day after some kind world peace summit when China and Taliban will attack Russia at night
>>
>>80826824
That puts you at a major disadvantage, Ausbro. Become a gunsmith and arm the rebellion.
>>
>>80826824
Get a license m8 it's a piece of piss
>>
This is what I observe.

Worldwide flooding.
Radioactive oceans.
Mass animal death.

I am certain that Fukushima is responsible for the widespread extinction in the oceans and along the coasts all over the world. Now we just wait and see how it all unfolds. Because people can't keep denying this.

Everything is goinf to hit at once. And the hope for redemption of the human race lies in depolluting the planet.

There will be suffering. No more bullshit. No more lies.
>>
>incident in south china sea
>world poised for ww3
>unflagged military drones start attacking the 1%
>they have first class intelligence
>public executions of bankers and politicians worldwide
>a flying saucer lands on the white house lawn
>hitler walks out
>>
File: 1455503356995.png (252 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1455503356995.png
252 KB, 511x428
>>80822453

>mfw someone attempts to
>Obama wins confirming he's the Antichrist
>It causes full blown race war become someone attempted to
>This is how it all ends...
>>
File: 1453072802391.png (1 MB, 1122x760) Image search: [Google]
1453072802391.png
1 MB, 1122x760
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.