[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is she so perfect, bros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: tomi.jpg (46 KB, 575x254) Image search: [Google]
tomi.jpg
46 KB, 575x254
Why is she so perfect, bros?
>>
>>80818707

Did she retract her KKK comparison tweet, or did she nut up against the thousands of triggered idiots on twitter? If the latter, that's why. So sad I never bumped into her when she was in San Diego. I think shes back in Texas now
>>
>>80818817
I don't think she's sorry for anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ddt-H5twvI
>>
>>80818707
I loved how that dirty commie cunt Anna Kasparian called her "White Power Barbie" like it was an insult.
>>
>>80818817
If Trump has taught us anything it's never apologize. Even if you think you may have gone too far.
>>
File: tomi lahren.jpg (124 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
tomi lahren.jpg
124 KB, 960x960
>>80819418
Anna is a stupid roastie. Tomi is a pure American girl.
>>
I remember this girl being for Cruz or Rubio.

Dropped as soon as discovered.
>>
>>80819973
She was a Rubio girl. Now she backs Trump, and defends him from biased media attacks, even though she has problems with him.
>>
>>80819973
I don't think anyone on Blaze was allowed to be pro-Trump in any capacity.

Beck is a cuck.
>>
>>80820045
Cruz I could have forgiven. Rubio was just a brown cuck. I don't get the appeal.
>>
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>80820096
Exactly. It was just the usual try hard liberaltarian virtue signaling.
>>
>>80818707
she's white
>>
>>80820096
She's so beautiful though. I'd post a picture of her in a bikini, but she made her instagram private after all the crap she got.
>>
She's just a neocon with bleached blond hair and a big Slavic face. Probably a jewess
>>
omg Toni. I would unconvert from libertarianism and vote for Trump for you <3
>>
>>80821926
The thing is, she doesn't even like Trump that much, but since liberals hate her and they hate Trump, they're talking about her like she's a rabid supporter.
>>
File: Eurabia.png (38 KB, 630x301) Image search: [Google]
Eurabia.png
38 KB, 630x301
>>80821709
She sounds like /pol/. I've never seen anyone that isn't Trump that has gotten the dindus and SJWs so mad as her.
>>
>>80822387
>Eurabia
>Saying "Eurabia" in a tweet when you have a national talk show
I'm in love, boys.
>>
>>80822081
She was the only reason I would turn to that OneAmerica news channel every now and then a year or so ago
>>
>>80818707
Bump

Who is this ?
She looks way hot
>>
>>80825457
News anchor on the Blaze who is trying really hard to get a job at Fox News.

Blonde, conservative, Navy SEAL boyfriend. The typical media neo-con model.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>>80825642
She posted

>>80822387
^this ??
??

If so that's fucking awesome
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.