[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Future of the White Race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1464010727234.jpg (64 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1464010727234.jpg
64 KB, 453x604
Transsexual women are increasingly more beautiful and feminine than previous generations of transsexuals. Medical science has made many advances in the science of gender reassignment, and new experimental advances promise to develop procedures that will make transsexuals indistinguishable from biological females. In other words, transsexual women with a uterus, the ability to self-produce estrogen, and completely feminine skeletal-muscle and organic composition.

In the near future you may be dating a hot female whose DNA marker is XY. Swallow the pill and enjoy the ride, /pol/
>>
>fags
>beautiful
>>
>>80815487

You would have to be a faggot cuck not to fuck that hott bitch in my OP.
>>
>>80815317
No because they can't changes the hands yet. You can always see if a person is transgender simply by looking at the hands.
For instance if the person was born a man, the degenerate will have bigger hands compared to females.
>>
>>80815666

Nice 666. This isn't true though. If the boy takes anti-androgens and begins estradiol at puberty, they will not experience any of the androgenized sex characteristics (big hands/feet/skull/etc).
>>
>>80815666
sage the thread you fucking degenerate faggot
>>
>>80815754

Why would he do that?
>>
File: Jesus of Nazareth .jpg (20 KB, 300x379) Image search: [Google]
Jesus of Nazareth .jpg
20 KB, 300x379
>>80815317
>>80815666

Damn, this thread needs some God in here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ8S4MuKNTU

Also sage.
>>
>>80816532

You know sage is supposed to go in all fields right? Including NAME
>>
File: 1465346332211.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465346332211.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
>>80816574

It's optional summerboy
>>
>>80815666

Look at Kim Basingers hands in Batman (museum scene with the joker) and LA Confidential. Her meatbeaters are HUGE and manly but she's hot as fuck in those movies
>>
>>80815317
>transsexual women

I think you mean men
>>
Or i could just date a woman. There's billions of them.
>>
File: pokemon-shadow.jpg (20 KB, 469x354) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-shadow.jpg
20 KB, 469x354
>>80815613
OP
>>
>wake up with libertarian trap gf hugging arm
>first thing I hear and see every day is "I love you" and a serene smile greeting me
>roll around in bed groping each other for hours
>after class and work is over we have pizza, watch a movie, and fuck like animals

This is just a run of the mill average day.

I've swallowed the redpill, /pol/ and it's wonderful
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.