[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY ARE WE NOT SENDING OUR BLACK PEOPLE HERE?!?!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: Kilamba_Kiaxi_-_May_2011_(3).jpg (2 MB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Kilamba_Kiaxi_-_May_2011_(3).jpg
2 MB, 2000x1500
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilamba

>Nova Cidade de Kilamba (Kilamba New City) is a large housing development 30 km (18 miles) from Luanda, the capital city of Angola. It is being built by the China International Trust and Investment Corporation.

>Kilamba covers an area of 8.8 square kilometers and will eventually offer 25,000 homes for more than 200,000 inhabitants. It comprises about 750 apartment blocks ranging from 5 to 13 floors, over 100 commercial premises, 17 schools and 24 daycare centers to provide care and education for children, as well as open 240 stores to drive the local economy. The cost is reported as US$3.5 billion, financed by a Chinese credit line and repaid by the Angolan government with oil.

>As of July 2012, the buildings were largely complete but still unoccupied. Only 220 apartments had been sold out of the first release of 2,800. Sales were slow due to affordability and difficulty in obtaining mortgage loans. One school was in operation, but children were travelling in by bus from other areas as there was no one living nearby. The government planned to use some of the residential blocks as social housing.

>Although Kilamba contributes to meeting the election pledge made by President Jose Eduardo dos Santos in 2008 to build a million new homes in four years, Angola does not have a large middle class able to buy such homes.

>However, despite the slow start, new legislation signed into law by dos Santos resulted in a massive boom in demand. Prices of the smallest units were reduced from US $125,000 to $70,000. The population increased to 40,000 residents in September 2013, and 80,000 in July 2015.
>>
We could probably help alleviate our inner cities and taxpayers by just sending our black prisoners and their families here.
>>
>>80805758
American dindus wouldn't go there. Why would they? Angola wouldn't accept them. They want a city full of a capable workforce.
>>
>Blacks in charge of maintaining housing projects
>Chinese in charge of building housing projects

How disastrous is this photo going to look soon.
>>
>>80806406
if it is anything like the Congo then the Chinese have a maintenance contract too. I think it was 20 years for the Congo highway system
>>
africas about to get CHINKED
>>
>>80806698
I don't necessarily mean physical maintenance, those housing projects just remind me of the stereotypical ones in NYC where the people living there don't give a shit about their surroundings. Marcy's or whatever?
>>
>>80805758
They want fully functioning people, anon, not gorillas.
>>
>>80805991
HOLY SHIT

>American begins Australia style penal colony in Africa.
>Africa prisoner moval is only done on African Americans to create a "safe space" overseas.
>America literally creates a shitfilter
>Dindus slowly depopulate themselves by their own behavior
>Exponential dindu's dinduinution
>>> z e r o h o r i z i o n
>>
>>80806406
Angola does pretty well it seems. They have a lot of oil so their cities seem to stay pretty nice actually.
>>
>>80806253
>>80806855

Right now they want people with money to buy those homes and fill up those schools and buy things from those stores. And if they're all able-bodied men that we're sending over, eventually they'll find their way towards finding work. I have my own method of procuring funds for this, so let me know if you're curious.

>>80806406

Not our problem.

>>80806894

You know, if it were up to me, I'd have America contribute to this project by adding a bunch of entertainment facilities simply to keep them busy and using up their money.

Also maybe send over some black feminists and LGBT professors to mess up the African teenagers into pursuing dead-end lifestyles.
>>
File: Pruitt-igoeUSGS02.jpg (798 KB, 1920x1177) Image search: [Google]
Pruitt-igoeUSGS02.jpg
798 KB, 1920x1177
>>80806406
Minoru Yamasaki?
>>
Niggers will destroy this once the chinks are done extracting resources.
>>
File: Ponte City.jpg (245 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Ponte City.jpg
245 KB, 960x720
>Control crime by concentrating niggers into their own Judge Dredd megacity towers

I'm ok with this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcology
>>
>>80807519
Thats terrifying.
>>
File: 1468002601899.png (34 KB, 340x300) Image search: [Google]
1468002601899.png
34 KB, 340x300
>>80805758
>Prices of the smallest units were reduced from US $125,000 to $70,000
$70k for an apartment in Africa? Is that a joke?
>>
>>80807866
The Chinese ghost cities all have pretty steep prices/rent. Can't be giving those nice buildings away for free, even if it means that ultimately no one will live in them.
The Chinese construction bubble is based on building buildings, not finding people to actually live in them.
>>
>>80807763
It's beautiful.

Blacks get easily policed concrete super commie blocks.

Whites get glorious ivory towers of crystal and steel with plazas and parks everywhere you look.
>>
>>80809071
Thats some SuperJail! shit
>>
maybe OP is onto something?
>>
>>80809071
>commie blocks/projects
>easily policed

'no'
>>
>>80809606

Dude, I've come up with a VERY elaborate system for relocating American blacks to Africa.

I've done my research on at least 5 different countries that'd prove ideal for relocating them from at least 10 different cities.
>>
Brave New World AF. Offworld living for the Epsilons.
>>
>>80809801
That's why you design them to be easily policed, idiot.
Wide corridors, no corners to hide in; 45 degree angles in rooms to force occupants into the open.
Also, sliding doors rather than hinges.
>>
>>80807515

But they'll do it far away from us.
>>
>>80806806
GOT-RICED

>>80809974
>Dude, I've come up with a VERY elaborate system for relocating American blacks to Africa.
>I've done my research on at least 5 different countries that'd prove ideal for relocating them from at least 10 different cities.
Is it monetarily feasible? What are your logistics for movement of bodies? What type of time frame for completion from start do you have in mind?
>>
>>80810583
it's just chinese investment in africa

within a century africa will be the new china
>>
File: 1462646193132.jpg (120 KB, 456x337) Image search: [Google]
1462646193132.jpg
120 KB, 456x337
>>80816819
>within a century africa will be the new china
>>
File: Midgar-Slums-FFVII-Remake.png (528 KB, 1307x555) Image search: [Google]
Midgar-Slums-FFVII-Remake.png
528 KB, 1307x555
>>80809071
Slums of Midgar when?
>>
>>80811106
And a ventilation system you can fill with sweet sweet aromas like watermelon, friend chicken, and chlorine.
>>
>>80805758
our black people are born here and are of teh same culture and society as you and i. they would die just as fast as you and i if they were airdropped into africa.

what are you 12? only judges send people to places.
>>
>>80805758
Giving blacks land and ample housing is pointless if they can't be left alone to maintain it -- especially if you're talking about sending convicts and inner city dindus there.
I saw a quote once that summed it up nicely.
All credit to whoever said it:

Blacks want the white man's world -- but without the white man in it.
What they can't understand is that the white man's world comes with the white man ...
and leaves with him.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.