[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America is clearly a lost fucking cause with all these <18
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1468165526642.jpg (136 KB, 680x1023) Image search: [Google]
1468165526642.jpg
136 KB, 680x1023
America is clearly a lost fucking cause with all these <18 year olds either "coming out" as trannies or standing up against "white privilege" or, well, really, fucking take your pick. The amount of sheer insanity that prevails here is too much for me to try and stand against, I'm out. If Trump fails (god save us all), are there any non-shit countries I can go to?

Mind you I mean "Not full of degenerate fuckheads". I'm not expecting the same level of insane wealth, as long as I can pay for a reasonable home and feed myself comfortably I'm happy. I just want to live somewhere that this "OH HE'S 8 AND WANTS TO BE A GIRL LET'S DO IT" shit isn't fucking acceptable. Ideally I'd live somewhere that those parents would be immediately thrown in jail.
>>
romania is the last white bastion in the world
>>
No countries want burgers :(
>>
>>80805645
Do you have a strict visa entry system, and how is your broadband? My minimum is 5mpbs

also how difficult is it to learn Romanian
>>
>>80805774
1gb/s for 12 dollars a month.
you get a free gigabit router and a free usb modem with unlimited traffic at 21.6 mbps
we allow only whites
>>
>>80804864
poland, 99% white and very hostile to non whites, even recently voted in a right wing party
>>
the countryside
>>
>>80806392
s o l d

>>80806782
I already live in the countryside of the US. It doesn't help.
>>
>>80806837

you'll feel so letdown when you're in a foreign country with a foreign culture and they start to accept that bullshit
>>
Hungary and Poland
>>
>>80807117
A year of freedom from this insanity is worth the trouble of moving. I'll just find a new country to move to after. As long as there is relatively high paying work to what I live around I'm fine. My favorite apartment was one made of cinderblocks with a hot water heater that only held about 10L of water. I took a 10 minute shower in the morning by turning on only hot water at the absolute lowest pressure. I could hear my upstairs neighbor simply by them talking at a normal volume.

I just want to escape this SJW nignog insanity
>>
>>80804864
Yeah man just run like a little bitch white boy. You think you can escape this shit? It will keep spreading, running from it won't protect you. see >>80807117 fighting it is all we got.
>>
>>80807488
I'm a pussy. Fight for me.
Or maybe I'll end up fighting in a country that isn't so insanely harsh for violent crime. I'd be more prone to defending culture and ethnicity if I weren't almost guaranteed 20 years for it.
>>
>>80804864
Don't be that guy you fucking traitor. If something is wrong with your country you fix it. You are no better than all the gibsmedat refugees flooding europe. Hopefully you'll be leaving america via rope
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.