[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you voting for trump /pol No shitposting pls I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 300x300
Why are you voting for trump /pol
No shitposting pls I'm genuinely curious about his ideas
>>
Because Hillary is a criminal.
>>
>>80801780
But so is Trump.
>>
>>80801728
he makes me laugh and I don't care what happens to America.
>>
>>80801780
FPBP

/thread
>>
>>80801728
>>80801780
wtf i love trump now
>>
>>80801728
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

He has a website you know. You don't have to let 4chan make opinions for you.
>>
File: nige laughing.jpg (283 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
nige laughing.jpg
283 KB, 2000x1000
>>80801833
Thanks for Correcting The Record
>>
>>80801833
in what way
>>
>>80801833
>But so is Trump.
Citation needed
>inb4 Trump college
Don't be an idiot.
>>
He has a pretty decent tax plan
He wants to get rid of an actual problem in the country (illegals)
He is the only one that would do anything about BLM or ISIS
He actually loves his country
He makes liberals mad
>>
Trump's arguments are based on principle. He loves America. He wants to make America great. He wants to pursue American interests. This is good.

Hillary is a liberal democrat. Liberal democrats don't believe in principle, they believe in outcomes. They believe government exists to produce these outcomes, even if people don't want them. They believe government knows more than the people. They believe people need to be "led" to the bright future, and they themselves know how to get there. This is wrong.
>>
>>80801728
>borders, language, and culture
>Liberalism is a mental disorder

Yeah, Savagefag here
>>
>>80801833
No he's not. Not a single person has died because of him. He's employed and created jobs and made families happen.

Hillary has taken lives, families and lied and commits treason daily.
>>
>>80801780
Pretty much this. Election of a repeat felon is in poor taste.
>>
File: freedum.jpg (14 KB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
freedum.jpg
14 KB, 350x300
>BUILD WALL keeping the cartel side of Mexico and the illegal cunts the fuck out of our country
>Cares about our veterans
>Wants to ban immigration from places known to harbor or be susceptible to widespread terrorism
>Wants to bring jobs back to our country and thus help the economy, also stopping China from fucking us over with their infinite corruption
>Has pride in his country, something most candidates do not care to have or simply just do not have
>He is the master of bantz; he has great words, the best words
>>80801925
All of this.

>>80801780
Also this, I would rather vote for a mogul who's fucked up a few times over a literal traitor being puppeteered by her donators

"VAGINA VAGINA WOMAN IN DA WHYTE HOUSE" is not enough of a reason for me to vote for someone
>>
>>80801728
>borders, language, and culture
>America First.
>>
>>80801728
He has the chance to fuck you. Hillary has already fucked you.

It's really that simple.
>>
>>80801728
Because it is ridiculous that Hillary Clinton is even a candidate for President.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>>80801833
.50 shekels have been deposited to your paypal balance
>>
Wants to bring manufacturing back and put people to work, fuck the robot revolution. Trump will save us from automated jobs taking over. Also illegal border crossing is extremely dangerous, I'd like to see sex trafficking, drug trade, rape, and murder decrease at the border. Maybe save the lives of some women and children.
>>
Because the establishment and the MSM hate him. I don't trust them, so it's the only reason i really need. There are more reasons, but that's the main one.
>>
>>80802747
Actually you know what? Better topic.

How much a post would you shill for? Bare minimum, I mean.

I think 25 cents a post sounds fair. 30 seconds between posts, that's $15/hr. Do that for 40 hours a week and you've got a living wage.
>>
>>80801728

Three words
>Alpha. As. Fuck.

I want a real leader that I can admire and look up to.
>>
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 936x702) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 936x702
>>80801728
LOL Bernie sold out to Hillary and the Globalists. Trump 2016! Watch:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0x4Htj5gfGs
>>
>>80801728

Unlike Hillary he doesn't plan on killing random world leaders just so ISIS can take over their country and have us spend more tax money fighting goat rapist sympathizers for another 10 fucking years. Its more reasons than that but this one is enough.
>>
>>80802755
yeah but he's just one president. he can't stop the robot revolution. even if he put it off for a while he's only president for 8 years.
>>
File: Titanic.png (495 KB, 637x346) Image search: [Google]
Titanic.png
495 KB, 637x346
Who would you want in charge of lifeboats in the event your cruise ship was sinking? Trump or Hillary?

Who do you believe has the mind to organize people and the heart and courage to see everyone gets rescued?

Who do you believe would be a backstabbing, tripping, lying, deceiving, concerned-only-for-themselves, elitist, fuck everybody con artist in order to get themselves off the sinking ship?

Trump is crazy and narcissistic, but only on the outside. He's got a heart.

Hillary is crazy on the INSIDE. To say she doesn't care about ordinary Americans would be an overstatement. She sees only power, and doesn't see us at all.
>>
Mainly to shake this country awake. Also guns. But honestly hillary would probably give me free shit.
>>
Hillary has only sought to overthrow government after government in a Bush-on-steroids manner, further destabilizing the Middle East and promoting endless wars.
If anyone is for non-intervention, it's Trump. I encourage you to read his speech on foreign policy.
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-foreign-policy-speech
>>
File: Br6A2WC.png (792 KB, 1240x1142) Image search: [Google]
Br6A2WC.png
792 KB, 1240x1142
>>80801728
W A L L
A
L
L
>>
>>80802140
citation pls
>>
>>80801728
I'd rather have an asshole who can get shit done than someone who acts nice while the country continues to go to shit.
>>
>>80804280
Trump isn't anti-immigrant you Hillary shill. Illegal immigrants don't get the luxury of welfare. This picture is irrelevant.
>>
File: 20160429_never.jpg (131 KB, 792x546) Image search: [Google]
20160429_never.jpg
131 KB, 792x546
>>80803854
:-)
>>
fuck the TPP
>>
post yfw Americans want to elect a guy who wants to fuck his own daughter
>>
We need a man in the office, I'm tired of seeing all these vaginas.
>>
File: 1437779000640.jpg (64 KB, 618x619) Image search: [Google]
1437779000640.jpg
64 KB, 618x619
>>80804523
>Illegal immigrants don't get the luxury of welfare.
>>
>>80804694
post yfw Americans want to elect a woman who wants to fuck her own country.
>>
>>80801728
voting for him so he fucks our country up worse and people finally get serious about something other than first-past-the-post.
>>
>>80805037
>post yfw Americans want to elect a man who wants to fuck his own country.
fify
>>
>>80805310
right wing death squads when
>>
>>80803183
I would do it. Or perhaps bonuses based on how many replies you get.
>>
>>80801780
You don't need to vote for either of them. Disliking hillary has nothing to do with supporting trump.
>>
>>80801833
>can't even explain why
L O L
O
L
You think you can just spout out bullshit and people will believe you???
>>
Immigration is by far the most important issue. If we don't nip the problem in the bud and slow the demographic shift right now, our grandchildren will be a hated minority in our country. Do you think that blacks and Mexicans will give up their favorite scapegoat even when the country is like 20% white?

A Trump presidency could shift the discussion to the right, we may have room to build a kind of white American identarian movement, which will be needed if we want to preserve America as a white majority country.
>>
>>80801833
PROVE IT! Oh that;s right.. you can't
>>
>>80802028
I would argue against some of these, but they are legitimate points regardless.

>>80802211
These are shitty meme replies
>le wall meme
Wont happen. His plan doesn't make sense
>ban immigration from Muslim countries
Muslims already in America are a bigger concern than ones trying to come over. Our vetting process is also too slow to be a legitimate ISIS strategy
>jobs back to our country
His companies have personally outsourced labor to China and to illegal immigrants several times in the past and continue to do so. I see no reason to believe his policies would be a 180 degree turn
>pride/bantz
He's funny, but having sick bantz doesn't mean a whole lot except for winning favor with Putin. This is not a solid reason to vote for someone.
>>
>>80802755
>Trump will save us from automation
This literally means "trump will hinder technological progress and drive up business costs while putting America behind the rest of the world, solely because I can't find anything more marketable to do than flip burgers"

Kys
>>
>>80806623
>Disliking hillary has nothing to do with supporting trump.

Almost all of Trump's supporters are voting for him because he's not Hillary. That's all the qualifications he's got, and all the qualifications he needs.
>>
I can't vote because I live in California and they want a birth certificate to get a state ID.

Where the fuck do I get one of those?
>>
>>80807396
I know it's hard to believe because it hasn't happened in almost 200 years, but there are American parties to vote for besides Democrat/Republican.
>>
>>80807396
So none of his supporters actually want him to be president? Got it.

I know the inverse is also true for Hillary and I don't like her either, so calling me a leftist shill won't accomplish anything here
>>
>>80801877
this. dub 7's confirms it
>>
>>80807546
>and they want a birth certificate to get a state ID.
Your parents should have kept yours since birth. If not, you can contact the state department and order a new one. I had to do it since I lost mine onetime.
>>
>>80801728
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>80801833
>1 post by this ID

Don't fall for it anons
>>
>>80807192
Jesus fuck you're stupid
>Muslims already in America are a bigger concern than ones trying to come over. Our vetting process is also too slow to be a legitimate ISIS strategy
Yeah, but you sure of the water main before you fix the plumbing. It's easy to do and essential, what's your problem with it?
>Wont happen. His plan doesn't make sense
A, his plan does make sense as 22% of all of Mexico's income is generated from illegals in the US, and B, if they didn't turn he can just subtract the 8+ gorillion from Mexico's foreign aid.
>His companies have personally outsourced labor to China and to illegal immigrants several times in the past and continue to do so. I see no reason to believe his policies would be a 180 degree turn
Of course he outsourced, he has to be competitive with other businessmen. He wants to name it so you don't have to outsource to compete.
>He's funny, but having sick bantz doesn't mean a whole lot except for winning favor with Putin. This is not a solid reason to vote for someone.
Putin has said he will respect Trump, and a lot if this is his outgoing attitude and personality.
>>
>>80802755
>Wants to bring manufacturing back and put people to work

Are you stupid or something? Do you understand that only can happen if either:

a) The returning jobs will pay a miserable wage.
b) The production costs will rise, and your current way of life will become unaffordable.

Giving the power to vote to such stupid people that believe that the manufacturing jobs will return to America is as dangerous as giving an AR-15 to some asshole in a no-flight list.

>in 4 le wall meme
>>
>>80805310
>his own daughter
>>
>>80801728
I'm not American but i'd vote on trump just on his policies on becoming buddy-buddy with Russia and getting Japan to remilitarize alone
>>
>>80808485
Ever heard of a tariff? Slap a 35% Tariff on chinese goods entering the US and officially declare China a currency manipulator for the purposeful devaluation of their own currency and their fucking illegal export subsidies that violate WTO Rules.

They steal our intellectual property and force up a trade deficit with us.

China is reliant on us buying their goods and the people who made deals with them fucked us over and made those slant eye'd bastards richer.

We have to call China out and make them responsible for their disgusting work conditions and literal slave labor wages. We will increase incentives for businesses who decide to return to the US and reduce the corporate tax rate so companies aren't punished and forced to do business overseas to stay competitive
>>
Trump may not be perfect, but take into account that she'll be under 2 FBI investigations (if not more) in as many years. Do you REALLY WANT someone running this country and who is responsible for the safety of all Americans when a)She treats Putin like an enemy, b)is too "incompetent" to protect classified information, and c)let's minorities run over the majority for the sake of "tolerance".
Fuck tolerance, fuck political correctness, fuck illegals, and just fuck Hillary Clinton because of who she is and what she stands for.
>>
>>80801728
i dont like hillary and i identify as democrat.
>>
use I agree with his policies on guns, the economy, immigration, foreign policy, etc. But even if I agreed with him on none of that I'd still vote for him because he is a man and Hillary is a woman and I don't vote for women to be Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. Armed Forces. That's insane. Our great grandfathers would smack us in our collective face for even considering such a patently absurd notion.
>>
File: e0HsXsm.jpg (689 KB, 800x2000) Image search: [Google]
e0HsXsm.jpg
689 KB, 800x2000
>>80807192
>His plan does not make sense
>>
>>80807553
Jill Stein. That is almost a worse pick than (((Hillary))).
>>
File: Trump Side.png (164 KB, 663x733) Image search: [Google]
Trump Side.png
164 KB, 663x733
>>80801728
This is pretty much how I stand.
>>
File: immigrant-welfare-use-4-11-t6.jpg (100 KB, 650x504) Image search: [Google]
immigrant-welfare-use-4-11-t6.jpg
100 KB, 650x504
>>80804523
>illegal immigrants don't get the luxury of welfare

CANADA YES
>>
File: 124212415.jpg (63 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
124212415.jpg
63 KB, 640x636
Simple

>Stop illegal immigration.
>Wants to end political correctness.
>Strong character.
>Lower taxes , which result in more spending , which improves the economy
>Businesses that pay less taxes can afford more employees which lowers the unemployment rate.
>End globalism , America first
>Bring back jobs to the USA
>Actually giving a fuck about veterans.
>>
True leader. No other reason needed.
>>
>>80810224
Well shit, that seems completely illogical but I can admit when I'm wrong, I honestly had no idea illegals were practically treated as citizens.
>>
>>80809510
>actually believing the 35% tariff meme

Go ahead then. You'll only start a trade war you can't win.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.