[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will NEVER live in New York in the 1980s Tuck me in.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
>you will NEVER live in New York in the 1980s
Tuck me in.

Let me die.
>>
1980s NYC was an absolute shithole. like modern day detroit but with taller buildings. dumb aussie.
>>
>>80800940
Someone needs to watch Death Wish.
>>
>>80800940
>post segregation
Pass.
>>
File: wm_4126774.jpg (669 KB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
wm_4126774.jpg
669 KB, 2816x2112
>>80801322
You will NEVER become an alcoholic cop with nothing to lose, hunting scum of the earth with a Dan Wesson revolver.
>>
>>80801322
That's the point, dumb yankee.
>>
>niggers high on crack and killing each other on mass
>colombians fueling the elite with pure cocaine and millions upon millions of dollars of drug money
>Reagan absolutely crushed the poor

Wasn't a good time famalam.
>>
File: 1466738578486.jpg (9 KB, 191x200) Image search: [Google]
1466738578486.jpg
9 KB, 191x200
>>80800940
>worst crime rate the city has ever seen
>AIDS
>crack rocks
>>
>>80801704
But think of the A E S T H E T I C value.

http://www.youdubber.com/index.php?video=3ouuIn95iiM&video_start=0&audio=nLzjm9E1hwg&audio_start=0
>>
>>80800940
60s NY was better. Hippie love, mobsters blowing each others brains out, and the race riots allowed you to beat niggers
>>
>you'll never bring your redneck hick college buddies to Times Square and watch them get ripped off by street hustlers playing three card monte.
Good times.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.