[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are there no black republicans that actually hate black lives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
why are there no black republicans that actually hate black lives matter?

people like tj sotomayor, and even some other outspoken black youtubers aren't really republican, as a matter of fact, they're just rational liberals if anything.
>>
File: larryelder.jpg (106 KB, 480x451) Image search: [Google]
larryelder.jpg
106 KB, 480x451
>>80800020
Hey
>>
>>80800020
Uh Sheriff Clark? Herman Cain? Allen West?
>>
Republicans are faggots
>>
>>80800020
blacks will always support other blacks when faced with other blacks no matter the public front they put on with white people. Blacks are literally the incredible hulk but hating white people instead of angry, they hate white people all the time even the so called civilized ones
>>
No lie /pol/ pretty much turned me into a black Republican.

Hell Republicans don't play, they got that mess with the bull and you get the horn attitude and I like that.

Democrats remind me of a girl in high school that used to say anything to get what she wanted and was willing to throw anyone under a bus. Be up in everyone's business too, like bitch go away.
>>
>>80800840
false
>>
>>80800235
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>80801272
you would love larry elder then
>>
>>80802033

Just looked him up and he has a book called Stupid Black Men. This is why I can't hate them, they don't hold back
>>
>>80800020
The problem is too many are committing activities and making decisions which leave them on the bottom rung of society.
Naturally they will gravitate to those who support them. America honestly needs a firmer hand especially in regards to youth society, or at least more consequences regarding actions.
>>
>>80801516
t. alberto barbossa
>clearly an asshurt nog
>>
File: 1466985616137.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1466985616137.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>80802033
http://www.elderstatement.com/2016/07/blacklivesmatter-im-sick-of-you-niggas.html?m=1

Already liking him
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.