[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eat The Rich: Pokemon GO Conspiracy Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: niantic.png (39 KB, 275x411) Image search: [Google]
niantic.png
39 KB, 275x411
>http://pastebin.com/usTJKcvp

I've fact checked the link and it's pretty accurate as far as names and where the corporations got there start up. InQTel a non profit firm that keeps the CIA up to date Technology wise, invested in Keyhole, which made Google Earth. Former CEO of Keyhole, John Hanke, is now CEO of Niantic, the company in charge of Pokemon GO. This game is gonna collect a lot of pictures and GPS data of a lot of places. What the fuck is wrong with this world? My favorite game from my childhood is now being used to show the jews a ground level view of my neighborhood, and everywhere else, too. Who knows what they can use this data for? but it's like having Jew eyes on every street corner in America. I hate the State and this world so much /pol/
>>
InQtel has also funded other companies that deal with mass data integration and the like.
>>
Most sites seem to suggest that data consumption is only 4-8 Mb/hr, which doesn't really suggest that a lot of photos are being uploaded, but they could be cached for later.
>>
>>80793562
Or mass uploaded on WiFi connection to lower suspicion?
>>
They already have street level map and photo data, what do you think they are getting from pokemon go that they don't have.
>>
>>80791809
Pokemon GO is a retarded as fuck game

I'm surprised it hasn't been banned already
>>
>>80794814

Totally possible. I don't have enough computer skills to properly analyze it, but I have a shitton of errands to run this weekend, so if I catch some pokeymans, my router's interface will be able to tell me how much data my phone sent over wifi.
>>
>>80794946
Unique IP traffic at strategically key locations? Most "gyms" are placed around churches or rec centers.
>>
>>80794946
the information of people who are completely unimportant and think there is some guy in a cubicle combing through all their pics, texts, emails, et al.

it took the FBI a year to comb through Hilary Clintons e-mails. What in the fuck do you tinfoilers think that anyone is going to spend that amount of time on you for? (semi-srs)
>>
>>80794946
>what are they getting from Pokemon go that they don't have?

The potential of having near constant up-to-date GPS information on anything they want with a whole lot of plausible deniability to protect them legally in court.

To add on to the malicious intentions, that logo is hiding Saturn symbolism in plain sight.
>>
File: hotgoi.jpg (3 KB, 68x125) Image search: [Google]
hotgoi.jpg
3 KB, 68x125
>>80794946
I'm sure they dont have every alley way and trail photographed yet, and now they can have it live streamed whenever they like.
>>80795971
and yeah, it's a ship floating on a weather balloon with rings. Like you're voyaging for some new world
>>
Niaintic also came out with this which is simlar in the fact that it requires your camera out, but this one looks and sounds all kind of illuminati legit
>https://www.ingress.com/
>>
ITT: retards that didn't play ingress and only noticed AR games after they became a fad
>>
>>80791809
Watch this vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhGTbaBSygI
>>
/pol/ I love you but sometimes the level of tinfoil is a bit overwhelming.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8RtqxGM8TQ

Alex jones want the game hacked
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g-xUtx6Dvo
>>
>>80797624
There's so much invasion of privacy with the internet now everyone should throw on there tinfoil cap, i'm just depressed that pokemon is now another thing I have to worry about, that was like my favorite game series ever.
>>
>>80797467
and I play watchmen n00b stfu
>>
>>80791809
This thread is stupid: Google already have pictures of absolutely every single corner (streetview?), CCTVs and secret cameras and mics are already planted almost everywhere, all consumer software have security holes/backdoors, ICs as well. So what's the point of creating a silly game for spying the goyim eh?
>>
>>80791809
Newsflash dumbass, it's not a conspiracy.

The People in Charge have always had your info, from every last thing you've typed online to every call or text you've ever made.

This game is harmless. It can't do anything that hasn't already been done to you.
>>
>>80799068
I'm sure there are businesses, personal residences, back yards, other less accesable areas they don't
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.