[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Canada has free healthcare and shit, why don't illegals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: illegalImmigrants.jpg (83 KB, 648x454) Image search: [Google]
illegalImmigrants.jpg
83 KB, 648x454
If Canada has free healthcare and shit, why don't illegals go there instead?
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 400x300
I just put two and two together and guess what? You can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>80784687
maybe because we're separated by a river with Mexico and Canada is 3,000 miles away?
>>
>>80784687
too cold there, they already wear long sleeves and pants to mow my lawn and im only in va
>>
American healthcare is effectively free for illegals. They just go to the ER when they need it and walk out without paying.
>>
File: build bridge.png (865 KB, 1180x712) Image search: [Google]
build bridge.png
865 KB, 1180x712
>>80784687
>>
>>80785124

Don't worry, in about 10 years enough of the stinking horde will have risen up into the US that they'll start leaking into Toronto. Then they'll have a perfect base of operations for bussing themselves around to the rest of the formerly great white north.
>>
>>80784687
>free
>>
There is like 40 miles of canada that are hospitable, and even then barely.
>>
>>80784687
System is already breaking down and the boomers are going to finish off the great experiment of socialized medicine. Dental is not covered and emergency queues at some hospitals are dangerously long. Surgery wait times mean wealthy people just fly down your way for the job. It's going to merge into some type of fascist arrangement if it isn't already. Keep your fucking beaners, build that wall, or annex Mexico and build it at the natural checkpoint because South Americans are all fast breeders too. Don't need no beans added to the chink - poo stew, it smells bad enough already.
>>
>>80785229
>spic span

Kek!
>>
>>80784687

Free money > free healthcare
>>
We are full.

>t. the second largest country, sparsely populated, white as fuck
>>
>>80784687

Canada is not my stolen land.
>>
>>80785541

Full? Pretty sure our population density is like 1.2 people per square km
>>
>>80784687
motherfucking canadian immigration laws are too strict, and they keep getting away with it.
>>
>>80785675
DID HE STUTTER?
>>
>>80784687
what do we do about the mexican problem

im afraid deportation is not enough
>>
>>80785541
White as fuck? I think you mean the multicultural poster boy for the world.
>>
I don't mind letting Mexicans in. As long as they are forced to live and work in Yukon, Nunavut and Northwest territories. Gotta get some people to mine shit up there. And it's not like they'll get to have any impact on our country, those three territories only represent one seat each.
>>
This picture makes my blood boil.

I've half a mind to head down to SoCal and start executing spic families in their sleep.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.