[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this guy a fucking cuck or what? >eh Derneld Frump is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (295 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
image.png
295 KB, 630x354
Is this guy a fucking cuck or what?

>eh Derneld Frump is a fraud, he's not a True Conservative, like me and Ted Cruz
>don't forget Abraham Lincoln was also behind on delegates before the convention and he became the nominee, how'd that turn out?
>10 minute commercial break
>I only have a couple minutes before the break so here's a 2 minute on air ad about LifeLock
>buy my dad's book
>buy my book
>buy LevinTV
>"Mark, Ted Cruz should've been the nominee"
>you're a great America stay on the line, I'm sending you my book
>"I think we should unite behind Donald Tru-"
>do you support Mitch McConnell? I bet you're an Ann Coulter fanatic, get outta here!
>>
>buy my daughter's CD
>plays 10 minutes of her shitty music at end of show

Why do all the radio hosts other than SavageLimbaugh have such shit tier voices?
>>
My boomer dad listens to Levin almost daily.
>>
>>80781375
>implying Deana Spingola doesn't have the best radio voice of them all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8nIULMTzLw
>>
>>80781040

I used to like him, but now he lacks substance. He never let's anybody finish their point when they call. When he tries to talk about politics he spends more time mocking politicians than actually talking about the issue.

It's all about Mike Medved. He let's the clowns submit their argument and then he handily crushes everything they believe in through deductive logic.
>>
>>80781040
>(((Levin)))
>>
>>80782010
Fuck. I'd almost rather listen to that old Diane bitch on NPR who has the vocal cord disorder.
>>
>>80781040
The Mark Levin Show has been butthurt central for months now. He used to do a really good show until he started shilling for Cruz. He even defended Trump for a while until Roger Stone leaked that Cruz was paying him to support his campaign.
>>
>>80782360
Source on that tidbit? Very curious
>>
>>80781040

nice try Hilary shill
>>
How can you even stand to listen to this cocksucker for more than 2 minutes? I'm a hardcore liberal and I'd listen to 3 hours of Rush before I let that shrill awful voice rape my eardrums again. It's nails on a chalkboard.
>>
>>80781040
He's an Israeli, not an American.
If his water gets too hot, he has another soverign nation to run too.

He's a process terrorist. He does not give the slightest shit about this country. His primary objective is to use this country, it's politics and retards, to secure a future for Jews and only Jews.

Listen to Michael Savage for a comparison. Savage is a Jew that loves his country.
>>
>>80782629
Savage is GOAT
>>
>>80782486
http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/08/gop-establishment-money-funding-mark-levin-glenn-beck-erick-erickson-to-attack-trump/
>>
>>80782629
Savage is one of the few people who can go off on a Zionist rant that I can calmly and logically disagree with instead wanting to break the radio. Easily the GOAT mainstream host.
>>
>>80782629
to be fair, Mark has never even been to Israel. Savage has, though
>>
he was shilling for outsourcing during one whole episode

fucking kikes
>>
>>80782941
Didn't savage talk shit about Israel though?
>>
>>80782824
>that time when Savage called Bernie anti-Semitic
Ayy
>>
>>80783063
sometimes, but he always relapses. And if any caller dares say anything negative about Israel, he hangs up and calls them a Nazi. Go figure
>>
>>80781040
Call into his show and "prove him wrong" then, pussy.
>>
id rather listen to Bill Maher for eternity than this kike
>>
>>80783371
getting on his show is tough. Your best bet is Savage if you want to get on a show
>>
>>80783371
I call in constantly and never get through faggot. One time I sat on hold for 40 minutes before I gave up
>>
>>80781375
You forget him always talking to "Mr. Producer.""
>>
>>80781040
>the same people who make fun of Alex Jones here will defend Levin
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.