[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of an-caps? Are they better or worse than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
What does /pol/ think of an-caps? Are they better or worse than libertarians?
>>
>>80778694
Their philosophy is rather esoteric when you bring it in contact with problems of the real world, but at least they are consistent. You can't say that about many of the xyz-anarchists.
>>
As a rule of thumb, the more obscure and psuedo-intellectual the name, the worse the group is.
>>
>>80778694
>>80779133
>consistent.
>lol so dude we get rid of the state so property owners can take over.
>>
File: molymeme.png (916 KB, 1870x922) Image search: [Google]
molymeme.png
916 KB, 1870x922
>>80778694
>>80779133
>>80779270
>>80779358
>>
>>80779358
what's inconsistent about that? As long as the property owners follow the NAP.
>>
>>80779133
I feel this. I think ancap could work, but it would require everyone to have an IQ of 120+, which is simply not the reality of the world we live in.
>>
It's an ideology for children and retards who have no concept about how the real world works, or any insight into Human nature. It's even stupider than gommunism.
>>
File: 1465133433884.jpg (134 KB, 788x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465133433884.jpg
134 KB, 788x1000
it would only work if it were whites only from the start and no negative cultural influence from shitskins and juden
>>
>>80778694

Ancap is very vulnerable to abuse by "bad actors" both within the society and without like any other stateless system. The only way it works is if all people adopts the mentality and internalized the values according to the NAP. In short, it's commie tier utopia.

At least libertarians can avoid the road problem by saying "Lets make the state smaller instead of abolishing it"
>>
>>80779834
>I think ancap could work, but it would require everyone to have an IQ of 120+, which is simply not the reality of the world we live in.
>>80779880
>It's an ideology for children and retards who have no concept about how the real world works, or any insight into Human nature. It's even stupider than gommunism.

Well, it's not that you are dependent solely on the goodwill of others. You can (and should) act in your own interest and are allowed to defend yourself. There are no special human traits, like intelligence, involved.
I'm just convinced that it will evolve very quickly into groupings of people who organize themselves into "statelike" cooperatives making the whole exercise pretty pointless.
>>
>>80780118

what the hell happened to this country jesus christ, you would never see a family like that today.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.