[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SPERM DONATIONS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: sperm-donation[1].png (98 KB, 634x360) Image search: [Google]
sperm-donation[1].png
98 KB, 634x360
What does /pol/ thinks of sperm donations?

The ultimate goal of an individual, or for that matter any organism should be reproduction
With sperm donations you could have half a dozen children living away who will carry your genes

Is there any drawbacks? Really tempted by this desu, you could inseminate 10 women from home, that's pretty rad
>>
>>80778570
Do it if you feel like it, I guess. Make sure to only donate to places where they make sure there's a father figure
>>
Nearly got scouted a while ago, but they don't letyou do it anonymously in Australia. All I need is some kid I never met blaming me for all his problems, cutting my dog's throat in the night and then skinning my real kids and putting the skins on his body and pretending like it's his own skin and he's the kid I loved and raised.
>>
>>80778570

It's actually pretty hard to qualify as a sperm donor in the US.

Theres a lot of medical testing and genetic evaluation and only a tiny percentage pass all the tests.

And you have to have a college degree and be over 6 feet tall
>>
>>80778660
>Make sure to only donate to places where they make sure there's a father figure
Who cares?
The ultimate thing is to reproduce, your genes have passed on, who cares how the kid having them will grow up like?
>>
>>80778570
if it's from any of the degenerates on 4chan (myself included) then i'm opposed, we don't need more cucks.
>>
>>80778779
I think that in France the process is easier, although I'm sure they won't mention that on the internet

There's like 50.000 children born from donations each years

>>80778947
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE FUCK YOU TO NATURE LEAFBRO
WHATEVER YOU DO A WITH A BIT OF LUCK
BAM
YOU HAVE AN UPBRINGING
>>
>>80778796
Don't let these retards know that they can just jerk off and still fulfill their genetic purpose.
Shh.
>>
File: 1467609790668.jpg (374 KB, 828x1403) Image search: [Google]
1467609790668.jpg
374 KB, 828x1403
Woman get can alimony out of you from anywhere
>Becoming some dumb money sponge
Just find some nice slag Anon
>>
>>80778570
I would never enjoy having the thought of my genes diluted by some possibly disgusting woman you don't know. I'd want to only inseminate the best partner possible to me.
>>
>>80779193
Wouldn't inseminating the most partners possible be the best thing tho?
>>
>>80778570
nobody wants your tendie, dew, and MLP fueled neet jism
>>
File: Komaeda_(29)[1].png (95 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
Komaeda_(29)[1].png
95 KB, 480x280
>>80779311
I might be the biggest autist but I could have 10 time the children you'll ever have

Your individual life means nothing in the grand scheme of things and the only way to reach some kind of immortality is through your genes, it's the only proof you're ever lived
>>
>Literaly just fap into a cup to have a few kids at least 50% white
How can any of you fucks be against this?
>>
Bleh. I'm 100% opposed to it.

It's immoral to have a biological child and then not be involved in his or her life. That's what nigger males do.
>>
Genetics is pretty much the only reason not to. Gotta really be thorough in your investigation of the donor.
If a family feels more comfortable with it I don't see the problem. Its kind of like adoption. You don't usually develop a bond with the donor or anything.

I'd never donate personally because I'm an asthmatic manlet with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome.

Only good things the kid would get is an incredible head of hair and a big dick.
Not really worth the early onset of arthritis and inability to perform high energy exercise.
>>
>>80778775
That's pretty specific, anon.
>>
>>80778570
How can you trust someone to raise your genetic child?
No one will understand that kid more than the ones who it is actually related to.
Everyone has little quirks that are passed down to them from their parents that are genetic. Some of those quirks need to be understood by the child for it tho grow up properly.
>>
>>80778775
This only happens like 80% of the time.
>>
File: 1457661892744.gif (3 MB, 415x232) Image search: [Google]
1457661892744.gif
3 MB, 415x232
If I ever made a real good name for myself and became famous, would I be allowed to sell my sperm?

I just wanna Genghis Khan it without all the work, and on a global scale.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.