[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >work in a technology company and go make house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1468250803906.jpg (209 KB, 812x758) Image search: [Google]
1468250803906.jpg
209 KB, 812x758
>be me
>work in a technology company and go make house calls
>sometimes for complicated shit
>sometimes not
>go to a customers home
>3 generation Asian family
>grandma, daughter(grown and breadwinner) and her 3 kids
>it was an easy fix
>while I was there the grandma was compalining about BLM
>the granddaughter who was around 16 was mad
>saying how her grandma was racist and he grandsons were agreeing saying how she was old and didn't understand
>I looked at the grandaughter and my heart melt
In one generation they had been tainted. It took one generation to go from based Viet Nam refugee to a tumblrina bullshit spewing SJW. I can't imagine how the grandma feels knowing she smuggled herself and her daughter out of a dying country only to have her offspring become the very communists she fled
>>
>>80773815
Take a lesson out of this.
>>
>>80773815
>granddaughter who was around 16 was mad

How pretty was teen asianette
>>
>>80773815
Fuck that headline makes me sad. Imagine being that much of a model citizen, helping people you've never met out of pure kindness only to be gunned down.
>>
>>80776689
Never mind. Turns out he recovered.
>>
>>80773815
That always happens with westernized asians. Fourth generation asian immigrants are like that.

First generation was
>me no speak english work hard strong back
second generation was
>I'm working 24 hours per week to finance college for my kids
third generation was
>Im a doctor to provide for my family
fourth generation is
>Im an artist/feminism degree activist
>>
Wait, have they posted the face of a guy so gay he chose to blow a dick to survive?

Sucks to be him
>>
>>80777854
Seems to follow the same pattern in germany with middle easterns

First generation was
>me no speak turk ALLAHU ACKBAR and explodes
>second generation was
>I'm working 24 hours per week to finance some terrorist organization ALLAHU ACKBAR and explodes
>third generation was
>>Im a doctor to provide in war zones to fight against the kaffirs [stabs people]
>fourth generation is
>>Im a truck driver
>>
>>80778367
Well middle easterners just got more criminal, degenerate and repulsive with each following generation.
>>
>>80773815

Vietnamese are different. They're not like the noble East Asians we know like the Japanese or Koreans. Vietnamese are like the niggers of Asia.
>>
File: xwvpj.jpg (42 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
xwvpj.jpg
42 KB, 640x960
>>80773815
>Being in NOLA ever.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.