[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 16YAn4S.jpg (34 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
16YAn4S.jpg
34 KB, 660x371
what did he mean by this?
>>
"I really have no choice. I either support her and prevent a Trump presidency, or I split the Democratic party and have my family die under mysterious circumstances."
>>
The greatest betrayal in political history.

I honestly believe he planned this all along.
>>
>>80770934
That he is showing himself for the obvious snakeoil salesman he is.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NdHtfKZ9iy8
>>80771382
This is what delusional Sanders supporters tell themselves to make themselves not feel like retards
>>
File: guxpxm[1].jpg (66 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
guxpxm[1].jpg
66 KB, 680x680
>>80770934
>>
>>80771382
fpbp tbqh
The fact that the General Defence Secretary and the head of the FBI are both stonewalling investigation is baffling. There's either some seriously credible threats at play, or there are a lot of anti-Democratic, anti-Constitutionalist faggots who are looking to still have a career after November's elections if Crooked $hillary wins. Hell, perhaps both. If $hillary’s gotten to them and many others, it’s likely she’ll want to keep them in high positions of power to make it easy to control them like puppets.
>>
>>80771585
he hadnt made deals with lobbyists and people all hated him in Senate so he made this his retirement plan.

All on $27 donations. Genius.
>>
>>80771594
This is what people whose BMI is higher than their IQ believe.
>>
File: 1383104383531.jpg (39 KB, 475x318) Image search: [Google]
1383104383531.jpg
39 KB, 475x318
When was the last time the supporters got thrown under the bus this hard? And what will happen to he money they donated?
>>
>>80771585

He said from the beginning he would do anything to make sure the next president was a Democrat, and ruled out running third party. So technically you're correct.
>>
"Guess who just got a Supreme Court nomination?"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.