[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHRISTIANITY DEBUNKED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 712x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 712x960
What do you have to say about this, /pol/?

What do you have to say about your religion's golden staple being an amost direct copy of the Epic of Gilgamesh?
>>
All of those cultures, plus others had legends of an ancient flood predating their own civilizations.
Really makes you think..
>>
>>80762834
You know what's really awful is that America has groups of people that actually believe dinosaurs walked with people and Noah's flood did actually happen, the earth is only 6000 years old and evolution is false
>>
>>80762834
regional flooding?

all of one large area of middle east wiped out in a rare storm event

with the whole desert and everything he'd ever seen flooded noah believes the world is gone yet other civilizations don't even notice like when you are in america and india has an earthquake

their world end for a few minutes but without the internet we would never know
>>
I think I have lost count of the religions Christianity is a "direct copy" of.
>>
>>80763090
WOW!

NO, THIS IS ANOTHER NAIL
>NAIL
>NAIL
IN CHRISTIANITY'S COFFIN.
>COFFIN

LET IT GO.
E
T

I
T

G
O
>>
>>80762834
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sea_deluge_hypothesis

Try to keep up, muds
>>
>>80762834
>What do you have to say about your religion's golden staple being an amost direct copy of the Epic of Gilgamesh?

This. Christians straight up plagiarized from the Mesopotamians, just LOL @ religion.
>>
>>80762834
Archaeologist proved it in a sense. I don't believe in God or the bible or anything like that, but it was like 5 or so years ago, they found a lot of cities and towns under the med and the black sea which date to around 2000-1000BC which is the time of the flood. These cities will have been the power centers at that time since they are located in the middle east at the coastal areas and a sudden rise in sea level due to a tsunami, erosion of a sea block or something like this onto those cities would have seemed like a biblical flood since the people at that time can't compare it to climate change or rising sea levels and things like that since it just wasn't known.
>>
>>80763849
On what kind of lunatic conspiracy website did you read that up?
Check the summary of Gilgamesh on Wikipedia and check what's written in the Bible. They have literally NOTHING in common.
>>
>>80764067
But they were both written!

Checkmate.
>>
I was there.

I watched it happen.

Noah worked tirelessly to defend his ark from the dark, swirling floodwaters that beset it. The inferno of water swept through great cities, swallowed whole towns to disgorge them as heaps of twisted, filthy wreckage flared.

You don't trust me, /pol/?
>>
>>80763090
No fucking way!
Floods happened in ancient times?

I thought they were only modern occurrences caused by female liberation, masturbators and animal rights activists
>>
>>80764067
>On what kind of lunatic conspiracy website did you read that up?

Relationship to the Bible[edit]
Further information: Panbabylonism
Various themes, plot elements, and characters in the Epic of Gilgamesh have counterparts in the Hebrew Bible, notably the accounts of the Garden of Eden, the advice from Ecclesiastes, and the Genesis flood narrative.

Garden of Eden[edit]
The parallels between the stories of Enkidu/Shamhat and Adam/Eve have been long recognized by scholars.[21] In both, a man is created from the soil by a god, and lives in a natural setting amongst the animals. He is introduced to a woman who tempts him. In both stories the man accepts food from the woman, covers his nakedness, and must leave his former realm, unable to return. The presence of a snake that steals a plant of immortality from the hero later in the epic is another point of similarity.

Advice from Ecclesiastes[edit]
Several scholars suggest direct borrowing of Siduri's advice by the author of Ecclesiastes.[22]

A rare proverb about the strength of a triple-stranded rope (a triple-stranded rope is not easily broken) is common to both books.

Noah's Flood[edit]
Andrew George submits that the Genesis flood narrative matches that in Gilgamesh so closely that "few doubt" that it derives from a Mesopotamian account.[23] What is particularly noticeable is the way the Genesis flood story follows the Gilgamesh flood tale "point by point and in the same order", even when the story permits other alternatives.[24] In a 2001 Torah commentary released on behalf of the Conservative Movement of Judaism, rabbinic scholar Robert Wexler stated: "The most likely assumption we can make is that both Genesis and Gilgamesh drew their material from a common tradition about the flood that existed in Mesopotamia. These stories then diverged in the retelling."[25] Ziusudra, Utnapishtim and Noah are the respective heroes of the Sumerian, Akkadian and biblical flood legends of the ancient Near East.
>>
They don't care. And some of them that believe this shit aren't that dumb. Dumb but not retarded dumb.

Goes to show just how dangerous it is when you brainwash a child as soon as they are pulled from the womb.
>>
>>80764654
You mean that the creation of man and the flood are confirmed by the Gilgamesh?
Check and Mate.
>>
File: Noah Drawing.png (717 KB, 864x639) Image search: [Google]
Noah Drawing.png
717 KB, 864x639
http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

I wonder if it was me that triggered OP into this corner.
>>
River cultures were especially sensitive to flooding, their legends follow. However none of them talk of a global flood, only mass localized floods. The Bible and Torah are the only ancient books that make a claim to a global flood.

> tl;dr some Hebes got caught in the flooding of the Black Sea and are still asspained about
>>
>>80764067
Anon is fucking up his sources, but is right.

The whole noahs thing is a copy of a sumerian myth.
Here a priest of enki called atrahasis is building a ship and fills it with animals to survive the flood that is sent by the goods because they are annoyed by humans.

Interestingly other cultures like the actecs also had flood myths where the goods kill everyone, even though they lived several thousand meters above the sea.

So there might have been an increase of the sea level (maybe after one of the later ice ages) and the hyperbolic version survived in human myths.
>>
>>80763505
Can you point to the part in the Bible that says "6000" years for me please?

I'm also looking for the part that tells me how long God's day is.

thanks dear
>>
File: stignatius.jpg (256 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
stignatius.jpg
256 KB, 960x640
>>80762834

See pic related
>>
>>80762834
damn that nigga brought up gilgamesh its ogre. christianity BTFO
>>
>>80762834

Cuckstians are delusional. Some of them even have their kids mutilated to be more like their Jewish heroes. They are insane.
>>
>>80764067
You're joking, right?

The whole Garden of Eden genesis story, man created from clay, fall from gods grace and exiled, is directly plagarized from Gilgamesh. Utnapishtam and the flood? Building a ship? 100% the same story.
>>
>>80765032

FAKEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>80762834
>What do you have to say about this, /pol/?

The timelines on that chart are all over the map. Its like whoever created it just pulled a bunch of different civilizations out of a hat to make some stupid point.

The flood occurred around 12,500 years ago. Every primitive civilization on Earth, from the Australian Aborigines to tribesmen Zimbabwe, records a Great Flood.

Don't know about the Ark though....
>>
>>80765101
He isn't right about the direct copy part.
Both mention the event of the flood, as do many other sources, which basically confirms content written in the bible.

As I and another Anon stated, many ancient sources tell about a flood that predated their civilization but who would dare to say their history books are direct copy of another because one event is present in all of them?

What about the 98% of content of Gilgamesh and the Bible that have no similarities at all?
>>
>>80762834
The Shijiahe culture ended around 2000 BC, about the same time as Liangzhu. However, unlike the Liangzhu culture, which completely disappeared, Shijiahe seems to have had a drastic decrease in population. Some scholars believe the decline was a result of warfare with the Longshan culture, which was expanding from the north.[8] Other possible reasons are flooding, collapse of social order or a combination of these factors.[9]
>flooding
holy shit im a fedora but my vape literally dropped reading that
>>
>>80762834
i dont remember my bible giving a specific date for the flood
>>
>>80764505
Not only do they all mention a flood, but they also all mention being saved by a boat containing the last of humanity.

Should probably make you think.
>>
glacial lake dam breaks are the only logical explanation
>>
>>80763560

According to the fairy tale he waited till the top of mount Ararat could be seen again, that means that the water was at least 3900m over the sea level. That's not a regional flooding.
>>
>>80765437
>directly plagarized from Gilgamesh. Utnapishtam and the flood? Building a ship? 100% the same story.

I don't think you've ever read the Epic of Gilgamesh. They are two completely different stories and the only real similarities are a flood(which doesn't happen in Gilgamesh, someone simply tells a story about a flood that happened long before) and a snake steals the fountain of youth. Given all the other things that happen in Gilgamesh(it is called an Epic for a reason) this is a pretty stupid comparison to make.
>>
File: leaf.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
leaf.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>80763696
is this the final form of leafposting?
>>
>>80762834

The flood mythology stemmed from Babylon and was adopted by jewish slaves

jews and muslims btfo in equal proportion
>>
>>80765437
>plagarized
Did you even read Gilgamesh?
Except the creation of man (which is present in ALL religions, ancient greeks belived Prometheus also created man from clay, they also fell from grace, the creation of man is an ELEMENTAL part of the beginning of history) the Gilgamesh is FULL OF SHIT otherwise.
Not compareable to the Bible in any way.
For the flooding read above.

So where in the Gilgamesh are the story of Moses, New Caanan , David and Goliath, The Messias, Jesus Christ and his followers etc. basically the whole bible present?
>>
>>80762834
The Gilgamesh vagina is three feet wide and filled with razor-sharp teeth.
>>
>>80762834
That only reinforces my belief in the potential truth of Christianity.
It shows they didn't pull the flood out of thin air, and undermines the whole fedora "religion is just cults founded by schizophrenics" meme.

I don't expect religions to be perfect. If we acknowledge that Christianity is a continuation of a theme that dates back to the Hebrews why should it come as a surprise that that theme has roots that extend back even further?
>>
>>80762834
There are no dates given for Noah's flood in the bible. To say there were thriving civilizations at that time is silly.
>>
>>80765692
>confirms content written in the bible
Negro, please.

The sumerian story is a few hundred years earlier, so of course details will be lost. By your logic, the bible can also confirm the sumerian epic. Or, it could also have been that there was a minor flood event (e.g. end of ice age) where the sea level increased by a few hundred meters and humans just made up a catchy story.

And just because the rest differs does not mean that they did not copy the flood story.

The themes are incredibly similar:
1. gods are angry with humans
2. good human gets told to build a boat and take animals with him
3. flood comes and all humans die
4. gods promise to never do that again and party with last human
5. human culture is rebuilt
>>
>>80765633
lol
>>
Except the elemental events of The creation of man (present in ALL tales of the beginning of the world) and the Flood (present in basically ALL ancient civilizations) which are 100% CONFIRMED EVENTS the Bible has nothing in common with the Gilgamesh.

Show me this in the Gilgamesh:
Ten commandments, Teachings of God, Prayers, Miracles performed by Jesus, Jesus saving mankind basically 98% of the content of the bible.
>>
>>80765672
https://creation.com/images/pdfs/tj/j19_2/j19_2_96-108.pdf
>>
>>80766630
That is not incredibly similar. That is some simplification you do after knowing the christian story, in order to make it sound like the christian story.
>>
>>80766630
>the bible can also confirm the sumerian epic
Yes, history confirms itself.
ALL tales of the flood confirm eachother and vice versa.

>themes are similar
as in ancient greece, see: Prometheus

Gee, could it be because they are both true events?
Could the Bible tell the story of the creation of man?
Really makes you think.
>>
File: Bilde tatt 12.07.16 kl. 22.55.png (689 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Bilde tatt 12.07.16 kl. 22.55.png
689 KB, 720x720
>>
All I know is that if our ancient ancestors were as cynical and nihilistic as we are, we wouldn't be alive today. They would have given up a long time ago, just like us.
>>
>>80762834
Religion is not about fairy tales it comes with, only a retard will have a hard time understanding that.
>>
>>80766022
Sage.
>>
File: 1393440492807.gif (1 MB, 200x173) Image search: [Google]
1393440492807.gif
1 MB, 200x173
>>80763560
>God is so powerful that all what she can do is regional flooding
>>
>>80762834
How old do they say are those cultures? The moon is 4 billion years old. It blew off from the earth. And yet it's right the fuck there. It's not far away at all. Then it just matched up with being a perfect "sphere" that "reflects" light being the perfect distance away to pass it off as grabbity. Muh rocket launces. Once something leaves a spinning object it just knows what to remember and continues blasting off without propulsion. But the moon is right the fuck there. Mmmmmmmmkaaaaaay
>>
>>80766205
I've tapped worse.
>>
>>80766839
please by all means sumarise the sumerian story and tell me how that is not similar.

>>80767029
Not how this works.
A makes up story, B copies story => "oh it must be true because we have two sources"

I agree that there was a minor flood event. But I think that giant masses of melting ice are a better explanation than the invisible man.

By the way what is he up to at the moment? I have not heared anything from him since a few thousand years. Strange that if you graph the ability of humans to record history on one axis and the impressiveness of god's miracle on the other axis you get this really strange relationship. Makes you think. Still there was this appearing on toast thing. That was impressive. I mean I can't appear on toast so there is that.

I mean he was doing all the creation stuff, firy bushes, talking to people, parting of the sea etc. He was also taking an interest in human politics. But now he seems kind of busy. Guess african children don't starve themselves.

Anyway. You do your thing and when god shows up, just say "hi" from me.
>>
>>80767513
The theory that the moon broke off from the earth is starting to be disputed. It's old as fuck but it might have a different origin
>>
File: image.png (799 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
799 KB, 640x1136
>>80762834
Asian culture is older than Christianity lol
>>
>>80768001
No. It's not any older than the earth. At approximately 6,000 years. The sun is not a nuclear furnace it is a transformer. The moon would need to be green in order to reflect the kind of infrared the sun transforms. The only thing i saw online regarding the earth absorbing infrared was our atmosphere absorbing that which allegedly bounced off the face of the earth. Therefore the moon produces its own light because how does infrared become white and shiny
>>
>>80767941
It is exacly how it works.
Civilizations around the globe tell about the flood, on different continents, independently from each other. That stuff is confirmed.
Are you stupid?
>>
>>80762834

Lies never debunk the truth. The earliest written records we have from anyone only go back about 4000 years, and the Flood was at least 4300 years ago.
>>
File: helm.jpg (12 KB, 167x175) Image search: [Google]
helm.jpg
12 KB, 167x175
>>80767513
Either you are a low functioning autist, you have never taken a science class in your life, or you are so new that you can only manage to create obvious /b/ tier b8 posts. Regardless of which description is correct, please move to Nunavut and never connect to the internet again. You would be doing the world a favor.
>>
File: 1465019055106.jpg (51 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1465019055106.jpg
51 KB, 400x400
>>80767941
How do they "copy the story" when it's on the other side of the world you toss.

Come on. I know you're a fedora but just think about your assumptions here.
>>
>>80764067
Global flood, Noah actually appears in the epic.

Do try again, Hans.
>>
>>80765938
Source?
>>
>>80768710
Bible.
Epic of Gilgamesh.

How dim are you?
>>
>>80767941
Do you think we are currently living in Kali Yuga?
>>
>>80768583
How the fuck is babylon other side of the world?

Actecs is other side of the world and what a fucking surprise: their story differs in details while the bible story is a copy of the babylonian story.
>>
>>80768742
>you have to read the entire Bible to be smart
Don't be such a wanker
>>
>>80766714
The evil people were not present for what the godly people were going through, for the most part.

Your 100% confirmation is only bias. You have 100% confirmation bias.
>>
File: 6 games.gif (775 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
6 games.gif
775 KB, 300x168
>*Tips fedora*
>>
>>80768569
See
>>80768552
Womp womp
>>
>>80768838
Genesis

In the beginning

You can't be bothered to read the very first book. The very first five or six chapters of the very first book.

You're a lost cause, Franz.
>>
>>80762834
What that Gilgamesh says he went to meet Noah.
That Noah s world was destroyed.
That reports of a great flood where held by American natives, or Chinese natives.
That in the last ice age the ice covered as far as south Germany, and ended.
>>
>>80768642
see
>>80766714
>>80765692
>>80767029
>>
>>80768953
Why look at trash twice? Trash gets better with time?
>>
>>80765118
God's day is 24 hours presumably.

Dunno where is says 6000 years. I certainly hope it says it someplace though because a lot of people believe that.
>>
>we all know the flood never happened

Why did china and the middle east have the same flood myths that end with a man and his family settling and creating a civilization

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yu_the_Great
>>
>>80763849
Since it was in the old testament it was actually the Jews.
>>
File: straw man.jpg (16 KB, 214x300) Image search: [Google]
straw man.jpg
16 KB, 214x300
>>80762834
>What do you have to say about this, /pol/?

Literal interpretation of Noah story is central to Christianity since when?

History and Science are not kind to fundamentalist YEC types, mainstream Christianity is in no way debunked when fundamentalism is discomfited.
>>
>>80769024
because those regions experienced floods, which made it into their culture and religion?
>>
I fucking hate this place lately.
>>80762834
>>>/x/
>>
>>80769024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D5vq7c1mcE

I've studied theology and archeology heavily for things like this. I would love to get my own expedition setup, but please ask me questions if you're confused. The great flood happened.
>>
>>80769013
That is based on creating family trees from Jesus back to Adam, as Luke gave a genealogy of Jesus back to Adam, and noting that Adam was made on literal day 6.

Bishop Ussher did this centuries ago, and actually made a date for the creation. August something, 4004 BC iirc.

So you add the 4004 to (current year) and get an approximate age of the earth.
>>
>>80769117
Incorrect.
>>
File: mapa_futureworld.jpg (3 MB, 3500x2208) Image search: [Google]
mapa_futureworld.jpg
3 MB, 3500x2208
It happened, only fedoras who do not want to be held accountable for their actions will deny the flood and God's existence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths

http://nwcreation.net/noahlegends.html

http://nwcreation.net/noahlegends.html
>>
>>80763505
>You know what's really awful is that America has groups of people that actually believe dinosaurs walked with people and Noah's flood did actually happen, the earth is only 6000 years old and evolution is false

Yeah, but I am not sure what practical problem is raised by people being wrong about how old the Earth is.
>>
>>80769088
Since the truth mattered.

So, from Day One.
>>
>>80768826
>copy
You keep saying that word, I don't think you know what it means.
You mean both sources located near the event describe a similar event? MIND=BLOWN.
>>
I knew /pol/ was Christian board. This is good.

But a creationist board? Pure degeneracy.
>>
>>80769203
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/flood-myths.html
>>
>>80769088
>History and Science are not kind to fundamentalist YEC types

Exactly the opposite is true, as usual.
>>
>>80769149
Feel free to leave.
>>
>>80769197
What's incorrect? They didn't have floods?
>>
>>80769165
interesting
>>
>>80769251
>Mexican thinks talkorigins.org is an actual source

Explain why all areas of the world have the same flood myths with evidence backing it up.

Explain why the great pyramids of egypt have water rings inside of them, dating back 3,000 years ago.
>>
>>80769248
Christians believe the bible.

This may be news to you, but it's not news to us.
>>
Hey leaf get out more, believe it or not American Fundamentalist Christianity is not the whole of the faith
>>
>>80769251
Anything with talkorigins is a lie. Literally anything.
>>
>>80769305
>Le all floods are a coincidence

The great flood was not a normal flood, and is recorded dozens of times in isolated mythologies. With many of these having archeological evidence to back up the claims.

Thanks for playing.
>>
>EVERY
>SINGLE
>SPECIES

If Noah landed at Mt. Ararat, I wonder how kangaroos got to Australia...

>christcucks
>>
A good book on the topic is called "Noah's Flood" by William B. F. Ryan and Walter C. Pitman, III.

The book scientifically sets out to prove that Noah's flood was actually the flooding (creation) of the Black Sea.

A sea that enormous would seem very much like the whole world flooded to the people who used to live in it.

Like most things in the Bible, you can chalk they hyperbole up to ignorance.
>>
>>80769474
You shouldn't wonder, since I've given you the prevailing theory several times now.

Maybe you're just an idiot?
>>
>>80769368

God doesn't care if you believe bullshit Jewish myths. The important stuff is in the New testament.
>>
>>80762834
The flood is an allegory about how people who fail to plan for the future deserve to get wiped out by inevitable catastrophes.
>>
>>80769498
Then it's a shit book and not worth reading.

>man spends 100 years building ark instead of moving to mountain top.
>>
>>80769544
Same God. Who's a Jew.
>>
>>80765118
>point to the part in the Bible that says "6000" years for me

It does not say that. Bishop Usher calculated back through the lifespans of the patriarchs and came up with that number. Soem later pettyfogger tried to deduce and calculate down the the minute, which was laughable in a way the at Ushers calculations were not. (IF you accept the chronology in the Bible as literally true, Usher is pretty spot-on.)

If Genesis is an allegory to explain that the Universe was created, then the literal dates and ages become unimportant.
>>
>>80769498
Then why does the evidence show that 3000 years ago some sort of massive flood, towering above mountains, struck from the middle east to China?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkFLDQ9DPI8
>>
>>80769579
The Flood is over a mile of water covering and breaking the earth.
>>
>>80769465
>With many of these having archeological evidence to back up the claims.
There's archeological evidence of a global flood that literally covered all the land at the same time all over the world? Is there geological evidence of that too?
>>
File: Doggerland3er_en.png (1 MB, 2166x1212) Image search: [Google]
Doggerland3er_en.png
1 MB, 2166x1212
>>80763867
The last glacial period ended about 10,000BC from then on the Earth started to warm and this is when the flood accounts were written. This is when the land bridge between Britain and Europe was covered and Doggerland sank too. Japan's link to Korea was also broken then.
>>
Somewhere around 3000 BC the Burckle Crater on the bottom of the Indian Ocean was formed- it is about 18 miles wide and pretty much all the big flood myths date to about this time as well.

Noah's flood happened. It was a comet impact. The Bible version is just one of many, many different myths about a massive flood caused by the wrath of god. And a sudden, no warning tsunami coinciding with the immensely bright flash that this impact would cause could very easily be taken as Gods wrath.

Hell, there are quite a-lot of people in the world that would take a meteor impact as a sign of Gods Wrath now, and that's after science has fully understood the physics and things behind them.
>>
>>80763649
It's the fedoralord's version of "WE WUZ KANGZ"
>>
>>80769630
Luckily people who know how to read the bible aren't as confused as people who cannot.
>>
>>80769665
I'm not sure about geological evidence, hence why the great pyramids having the water rings inside of it is so critical. It gives you an insight into what happened at that time.
>>
>>80762834
I think it's pretty well known that the "entire world" back during the flood was a lot smaller than the "entire world" now. Much of which was unexplored or had no communication with one another.

It's possible that the flood was an ancient super tsunami that would have appeared as the area being completely submerged. The ark would have been sucked out into the ocean and Noah being a simple man wouldn't have understood that he was in the ocean and not over land anymore.

I dunno. But it's unlikely the entire world flooded. The actual Ark's purpose wasn't to actually save the animals, it was to establish one of gods first and most powerful followers.
>>
>>80762834
According to LXX biblical tradition which is the one held by Christians from their first days.

Flood happened around 3200 - 3300 BC - and that goes perfectly well with all records, especially dating.

+ Humans lived in societies, they had kings and heroes before the flood... so you'll find human bones even before 3200 BC it will go as far as 5500 bc.
>>
>>80762834
Taps Fedora
>>
>>80769298
>>>/x/
This is a political discussion board.
Christian values and how they affect our lives are politics.
Discussing the fundamentals of Christianity isn't politics.
Get out.
>>
>>80769465
>The great flood was not a normal flood, and is recorded dozens of times in isolated mythologies
Wow, so all of these cultures copied myths off of earlier cultures. Where does that sound familiar? Christianity, maybe?
>>
>>80762834
The whole time I was reading this, I was expecting it to turn into some WE WUZ KANGZ fantasy
>>
>>80769737
>I'm not sure about geological evidence
really? I mean, it's pretty easy to find geological evidence of tsunamis and shit thousands of years ago. Would seem like proving this global flood happened would be pretty easy.
>>
>>80765849
It does not, but it gives a chronology that leads up to the birth of Jesus, so times can be calculated roughly from that, IF you accept the lifespans of the patriarchs as historical.
>>
>>80769650
Look at the pictogram for Boat in Chinese. It's fascinating. Vessel + eight +mouths.

The eight mouths would be Noah, his wife, Ham, Shem and Japeth and their wives.

Centuries before any "westerners" went to China.
>>
>>80769750
>It's possible that the flood was an ancient super tsunami

According to Mosaic-Christian perspective - it's not a natural, impersonal phenomena - it was a direct intervention of a Personal God.
>>
>>80765957
>God can't make a mountain duck down.
>>
>>80769665
Of course. There's sediment that hardened all over the earth into sedimentary rock.

Sediment. From the Flood.
>>
>>80762834
This is JUDAISM debunked. Noah's fart is Old Testament. And New Testament is the part that isn't bullshit.
>>
>>80769665
>>80769248
>what is erosion
>>
>>80769627

Point me to the place in the bible where it says believing the old testament myths are than allegory is a requirement.

You won't find it. Creationism is a red herring that does nothing but unnecessarily discredits Christianity.
>>
>>80769650

See

>>80769690
>>
File: 1418186185610.jpg (54 KB, 566x480) Image search: [Google]
1418186185610.jpg
54 KB, 566x480
>>80769883
>Using the debunked Chinese character myth
>>
>>80769630
Is English a second language for you?

That was difficult to read.
>>
>>80769750
Slightly smaller, maybe, but not that much smaller.
>>
>>80762834

1. You're that same Canadian faggot who is always shit posting in every single religion thread. You clearly have psychological issues.

2. As people have already stated multiple times, there are stories of a massive flood told in many different religions and ancient cultures. So clearly the biblical tale is based on something.

You're accomplishing nothing with your life.
>>
>>80769846
>Wow, so all of these cultures copied myths off of earlier cultures

>shill has an incredibly hard time understanding english and doesn't understand the word isolated

Thank you for admitting your abject ignorance in all aspects of this discussion.

Also; if you knew a thing about religion, you'd be less inclined to say le everything is copied if you actually read the books like the mahabharata.
>>
>>80769941
>There's sediment that hardened all over the earth into sedimentary rock.
where? How long ago was the flood? If i'm not mistaken, sediment takes a long fucking time to turn into rock.
>>
>>80769837

All Christians will rule and reign with Christ Jesus over this earth soon, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords from whom all authority to rule derives.

If that's not political....
>>
>>80769878
You actually can't outside of specific exposed geography, and even then it's hard to date things. If it was this easy everything in history could be corroborated with geological evidence.

Thank you for playing armchair geologist.
>>
>>80767512
>God doing a thing demonstrates that this is all God can do.
>>
>>80769960
Bullshit. Jews exist.
>>
>>80762834
Realtalk, if someone was writing that account, would it have to be a worldwide flood to be The Flood?

I mean, lets be honest, if my hometown got flooded and I had absolutely no communication with the outside world and no way to see how far it went, I'd be pretty convinced the world had ended, too.
>>
>>80769543
>first post in thread
>IVE ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS TO YOU SEVERAL TIMES, YOU IDIOT

Okayyy mate.

So enlighten me, how did noah get kangaroos from Mount Ararat to Australia?
>>
>>80769980
How about where Jesus took the OT and showed his disciples all about Himself in it?

How about where Paul commended the Bereans for receiving the gospel, and then checking the OT to make sure it was true?

How about 2 Timothy 3:16-17?

How about you get saved first, and try to read the bible afterwards?
>>
>>80770049
>Implying isolated
>Implying floods can't happen to other cultures in other places
Understand now, or do you need me to make it even more clear for you?
>>
>>80770010
Go ahead and debunk it. This should be interesting.
>>
>>80770256
>evolution and god are mutually exclusive

I remember being 12 too.
>>
>>80770157
>If it was this easy everything in history could be corroborated with geological evidence.
but... it is.
>>
>>80769544
>God doesn't care
In Bible study, the OT is used as a proof text for the NT. Look at any study Bible. All the NT scriptures reference some Old Testament scripture. Jesus vocally referred to the Old Testament prophets and their prophecies during his teachings.
>>
>>80770099
How long does it take for mud to dry? Months? Years? Decades? So about that long.

All sedimentary rock is sediment from the Flood.

No major river delta on earth shows more than 4600 years of accumulated silt.

The earth is not millions of years old. It's thousands.
>>
>>80770399
The OT is history for the NT.
>>
>>80770177
>12 million people live in slavery
>2 million child are being sexually exploited
>40 million on poverty
No, it just shows how awful is God.

God just plays with us
>>
>>80770256
The world broke up in the time of Peleg, after the Flood.

Google "Pangea" to see what the world used to look like.
>>
>>80770281
Yes, you mongoloid, isolated people came up with unique descriptions for the same events and some even have the same creation and struggle of good v evil mythos.

Of course, you'll sit here and tell me that south african natives, asians, and centroamericans and euroids just accidentally made the same overarching themes.
>>
I personally beleive that the Ark was actually a data backup of the world. The 'two of every animal' was a reference to noah pulling dna from every animal species, male and female. The flood was a data wipe and noah was kept safe in stasis.
After wiping corruption- corrupted data- from the middle east, God restored the other parts, which weren't an issue. It took an outstanding period of time to do so, but for those alive outside the region, nothing really changed. It felt like a split second occurence.
This image is probably made by one of those people who think protestants are Christians, too.
>>
>>80770355
I love armchair geologists.
>>
>>80770485
God created hell to serve justice on those people. Justice will be done. And none of those things will happen in the Kingdom of God.
>>
>>80770300
I don't need to. It's already been done by many others. Have an example:
https://youtu.be/7VqcSDpPWS4?t=796
>>
>>80769885
It's typical old testament God though. Tell somebody you're going to do something, directly intervene, then realize by doing so you don't establish faith but reliance. Old testament God does this a lot. He glasses entire cities, and speaks to people all the time. He realizes direct contact doesn't work so then he tried sending an Avatar so to speak, Jesus, and it went a bit better but still direct proof ends up creating reliance instead of faith. Now God has settled and isn't directly intervening anymore.
>>
>>80770596
>Le it's coincidence meme

There's that shill talking point.
>>
>>80770500
Please have sex
>>
>>80770500
What you call "Protestants" are Christians, and you're in a cult.
>>
>>80770412
>How long does it take for mud to dry?
when mud dries it just turns into dirt, not rock. Mud takes minutes to try on a hot day is you have a small amount of it.

>All sedimentary rock is sediment from the Flood.
How do you know this?

>No major river delta on earth shows more than 4600 years of accumulated silt.
>The earth is not millions of years old. It's thousands.
What's the evidence for this?
>>
>>80770485
So you admit there is evil in the world?
>>
>>80770596
So, you can't debunk it, presumably after seeing it debunked many times.

kek
>>
>>80770679
I'm trying, brother.
>>80770684
>those who deny the word of christ are Christians
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/James-2-14_2-26/
http://biblehub.com/matthew/16-18.htm
>>
>>80769165
>Bishop Ussher did this centuries ago, and actually made a date for the creation. August something, 4004 BC iirc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ussher_chronology

This is actually interesting stuff, deriving the year from Biblical chronologies and family trees, then deducing the date within the year based on when the Jewish year would begin, then the date from such clues as the 7th day after creation being the Sabbath (and thus a Saturday)

IIRC, the Good Bishop arrived at a year, a follower got all autiostic and tried to calculate down the the minute.
>>
>>80770568
Give him a source you autist
>>
>>80770581
See? another demonstration of how fucking useless God is, and also an asshole

The only relief these kids have is that someday, when their rapists die, they will go to hell. Good, meanwhile they will fuck them everyday non-stop, thank you God!

>>80770784
There is suffering
>>
>>80770868
The source is carbon dating doesn't work on fucking rock and you will only find stuff that is explicitly corroborating.
>>
>>80770648
Boy you're fucking stupid. That's really all I need to say. Not worth bothering to replying to an idiot.
>>80770817
You sure watched that video quick. Almost like you just ignored it and decided you were right anyway.
>>
>>80770031
Maybe its based on the fact that if you live on land, like people do, then you rely on precipitation to survive, and sometimes there's too much of it

>flood stories in all cultures are clearly connected

no you fucking faggots, its because all land on earth floods
>>
>>80770973
Yes, everything is merely coincidence, damn, you really made me think.
>>
>>80770721
Sedimentary rocks are types of rock that are formed by the deposition and subsequent cementation of that material at the Earth's surface and within bodies of water. Sedimentation is the collective name for processes that cause mineral and/or organic particles (detritus) to settle in place.

The key is the word "sediment" in "sedimentary" rock.

And the world was covered by this sediment, from the eruption of all volcanoes, the opening of all of the fountains of the deep, and the downpouring of the entire canopy of water over the earth for over a year.

So no, it didn't just "turn into dust".
>>
File: Jesus fuck you.jpg (48 KB, 571x573) Image search: [Google]
Jesus fuck you.jpg
48 KB, 571x573
>>80762834
>bible
>christian

pick one
>>
>>80770721
People study river delta silt. It accumulates at known rates with known volumes. It's math.
>>
>>80771022

[citation needed]
>>
>>80762834
Why argue with idiots, where does the water come from to flood entire earth.
>>
>>80770827
People who call Christians "Protestants" are catholics, and catholicism is an antichristian cult.
>>
>>80770957
Is child abuse evil?
Is killing evil?
>>
>>80769222
Even assuming that the literal Fundamentalist approach to Scripture is the correct one, we are still left with "And God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish, but have eternal life." It does NOT say "whosoever believeth in Genesis and and Job and all the Old Testament as being literally true, and also believeth in Him..."

The central item of Faith is believing in salvation through the Son. Whatever you believe about creation, if it turns out you were wrong, you are still fine as long as you hold on to that central belief.
>>
>>80771148
What do you want me to cite, exactly? That all land floods at some point?
>>
>>80770957
Yes, I hate sin too.

But I know that I am evil.

Are you not evil?
>>
>>80769262
Please cite an example. I am interested.
>>
>>80770973
So given more time, you still cannot articulate your own position.
>>
>>80771209
>being exact means I'm a part of le boogeyman fish monster religion
Aight
>>
>>80770624
Old testament God - His testimony is only in the first 5 books - Pentateuch.

Where according to Tradition of Mosaic Jews and Jesus himself - Moses was face in face with God speaking as we speak now.

The rest of the books are history with book of Prophets that contain trough their own words visions from God about future events - such as birth of Messiah and circumstances.

But even in Pentateuch - it's just the mentality and life of people that God described to Moses - literal Gods words are few in Pentateuch and sentences are non violent - and send to peaceful, benevolent God. It's mostly people that do fuckups.

It's nice that you made some ideas of your own - I've read them, and they're nice yea - good imagination. But it's not really like that tho.

I mean I'm not a fan of videos like these, but I've consumed every single video on youtube - from every confession regarding to scriptures and the best I found in my personal point of view are these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOUV7mWDI34

^ this for very very very short summarize of the books.

And here some theological aspects that span from Judaism to Christianity.
Very basic and important theological aspects:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy2AQlK6C5k
>>
>>80771200
The fountains of the deep and the falling of the canopy, just as the bible says.
>>
>>80771257
That is correct. Believing everything in the bible is true is not a prerequisite for entering into the Kingdom of God.

I hope I'm there when someone like you gets asked by Noah what you thought of his ark.
>>
File: kangaroo_468x351.jpg (47 KB, 468x351) Image search: [Google]
kangaroo_468x351.jpg
47 KB, 468x351
>>80769474
>how kangaroos got to Australia...

Do you believe that kangaroos are sessile?
>>
>Atheists: "Stop believing in religion you faggots!"

>Religious folks" "No."

>Atheists: "FUCK YOU FAGGOTS UR FUKKEN GAY WITH YER MADE UP FAIRY TALES AND SHIT YOU FUKKEN GAYBOS!!"

These threads are embarrassing.

Atheists are always making fools of themselves and throwing childish little tantrums.
>>
>>80771036
Yes, everything is always on purpose and coincidences don't exisit, damn, I doubt you're capable of thinking.
>>
File: 1434471308530.jpg (58 KB, 582x582) Image search: [Google]
1434471308530.jpg
58 KB, 582x582
>>80762834
>>
>>80771353
Then stop wasting time here and start looking at articles in Answers in Genesis and the Creation Research Institute.
>>
>>80762834
Actually every major society in the region tell the same story of a flood
And in the Cold War a US spy plane snapped a photo of what met the description of the ark on the mountain in Turkey that the Bible says the ark came to rest on.
The mountain is not on lock down by the Turkish government and no one is allowed to fly over it or go up and look.
>>
>>80771396
You're not exact at all. Nobody is picketing the Vatican. The "reformation" was Catholic on Catholic, and it was 500 years ago.
>>
>>80771256
>Is child abuse evil?
>Is killing evil?
In my opinion, yes. You asked a general question, you got a general answer.

>>80771308
I am not evil.
>>
File: heavy.jpg (30 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
heavy.jpg
30 KB, 400x384
>>80765032
>Websites:
>http://creationwiki.org/Main_Page
>http://creation.com/
>http://www.nwcreation.net/
>http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/biblehistorydaily/
>http://www.khouse.org/articles_cat/

those sources are shit
>>
I guess I have to spoon-feed you children, since you can't think for yourselves or even let others who have already done the thinking show it to you in a video.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Hanzi_of_Genesis
>>
>>80771528
I can tell you're exhausted by this exercise. I feel bad for people like you whom are so convinced that your non scientific fedora tipping ideology prevails above evidence.
>>
>>80771660
So you do not think you are evil.

Have you ever told a lie?

Have you ever stolen something?

Have you ever looked on a woman with lust?

Have you ever hated anyone?

Have you ever called anyone a fool?

Have you ever taken the name of the Lord in vain?

Have you ever been jealous of what someone else has?
>>
>>80771763
Look pretty good to me. I wonder why your bias triggers you so. It's like you don't want to learn anything.
>>
>80771788
>rationalwiki

I can tell you're desperate for some sort of acknowledgement.
>>
>>80762834
>ITT I DON'T KNOW WHAT AN ALLEGORY IS
>>
>>80771788

rationalwiki is also evil
>>
>>80769737
>hence why the great pyramids having the water rings inside of it is so critical

Evidence of a flood that did not cover the pyramids is not compelling evidence for a flood that drowned Everest.
>>
File: 1459801702278.png (2 MB, 1110x819) Image search: [Google]
1459801702278.png
2 MB, 1110x819
>>80771806
Yeah, dealing with retards like yourself is pretty exhausting. It's like the old saying; You can bring a horse to water, but you can't make his dumb ass use his brain and think.
>>
>>80771660
So there is evil in the world.
The stuff you complained about is caused by the evil in the world.

ALSO
If you guys have ten minutes this is pretty amusing
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t09Pzg9MSZ8
>>
>>80771911
You certainly don't.
>>
>>80762834
>your religion's golden staple
I'm not a Christian but come on, there's more to the bible than this. Plus the old testament is essentially jewish bullshit, Christianity starts with Jesus and nothing else.
>>
>>80771816
>Have you ever told a lie?
Yes, a lot.

>Have you ever stolen something?
Yes, it depends, what is piracy?

>Have you ever looked on a woman with lust?
No, I am gay.

>Have you ever hated anyone?
Of course, what do you think I am, a robot?

>Have you ever called anyone a fool?
Yes!

>Have you ever taken the name of the Lord in vain?
What Lord?

>Have you ever been jealous of what someone else has?
A lot of times.

I am just a good human being.
>>
>>80771875
the only thing biased here are the sites that are cited in that pastebin
>>
>>80770330
>Any animal species evolving into a marsupial in <6000 years
The only 12 year old here is you, as it seems you haven't done a biology class yet.

>>80770495
>tectonic plates moving any significant distance in <6000 years
Mate, pangea and shit was hundreds of millions of years ago. Aussieland probably hasnt touched any other land for millions of years.
>>
>80772060
>It's exhausting not having an argument outside of ad hominems and saying it's all coincidence

I bet, man.

>>80772034
Incorrect.
>>
>>80769498
Trying to prove a myth comes from knowing nothing about what a myth is.
>>
>>80772221
>he fell for the flood was 5k years ago meme

How to spot a mexican intellectual
>>
>>80772108
>So there is evil in the world.
Irrelevant to my arguments. God, as powerful he is, doesn't stop suffering from the world by innocent people who, even if they pray for him, he doesn't respond.

That makes him cruel, useless or powerless.
>>
>>80771644
Are you saying that rather than call the various denominations which arose ~500 years ago from Catholic schism Prodestant, it would be more correct to refer to them as Catholic, although they share no hierarchical similarities, have very different interpretations of scripture, and cannot agree what gets one into heavan, because at one point they were the same religion?
Why not call everyone gnostic or apolistic, or orthodox catholic, or universal, or something of the like then?
>>
>>80772181
>I am gay
So that's the cause of you not wanting to belive in god.
>>
>>80763090
>Early civilizations develop near rivers that tend to flood
>Floods are bad
>Early stories about very bad floods tend to grow over time until they go from "our town was ruined and we had to abandon everything" to "the entire planet was flooded"
Nope totally a God willing to flood the entire earth out of spite yet not willing to actually help people while claiming to be good.

The bible makes a lot more sense if you run on the assumption that God is a dickish 12 year old playing the distant future equivalent of Sim City.
>>
>>80771788
>http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Hanzi_of_Genesis

Absolutely fascinating. They not only proved that the Chinese pictogram indeed is Vessel Eight Mouth, but went on to show that there's a special pictogram for Noah's ark that would represent it perfectly.

>Another point which they ignore completely is that there are specific kanji/hanzi for an ark — 方舟 (fāngzhōu) in Chinese or the Japanese 箱舟 hakobune which translates roughly as "square-boat", or "box-boat".[14] Noah's Ark would be ノアの箱舟 — Noa no Hakobune.

Yeah, you really showed us, atheist! Wow were we #rekt!
>>
>>80769878
I am not a believer in the Flood as a literal event, but you may be in error.

You can see evidence of a big tsunami by how rocks below the high water mark were impacted by the crashing wave in ways that rocks above the water were not.

It might well be that in a global flood that covered everything with a gently-rising rain water would be harder to detect thousands of years later. Everything would have been under the water, so there would be no difference between rocks slightly impacted by the (compared to a tsunami) gentle flooding and those not under water -- the later not existing.
>>
THE op's picture is wrong. The mesopotamians did keep records. They called it the "great deluge"
>>
>>80772304
When was it then? Recognizable humans have only been around 100,000 years give or take, and ancestors only came about 1 or 2 million years ago lad.
>>
>>80772229
>Using ad hominems wrong, while using a strawman argument

Not surprised.
>>
>>80772507
>It's all coincidence

Not an argument.
>>
>>80772181
Okay, so let's sum this up.

You're a lying, stealing, wicked abomination before the Lord, as well as a blasphemous and covetous murderer.

That doesn't sound like evil to you?
>>
>>80762834
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDejwCGdUV8
>>
>>80772212
Yes, they're biased towards the truth.

Your posts, and your sources, are biased against the truth. They're evil.
>>
>>80769961
I would not stand on that fucking bridge for all the free money and pussy and chocolate in the world.
>>
>>80772591
If I could date the book of enoch to a specific time I'd be the greatest archeologist in history.

>80772593
Epic man. Thanks for proving your case :)
>>
File: 1426281024787.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1426281024787.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>80772523
>Cherry picking, quote mining, and reaching this hard
wew lad
>>
>>80772221
No, the continents broke up pretty fast. If you're interested, they're mapping out basically skid plates at the bottom of the ocean that show meters per second movement, not millimeters per eon.
>>
>>80772368
No the suffering is not caused by god but by the evil. People do evil things. People are responsible for the evil happening in the world. Have a problem with hungry children? Donate. Do good.
Also how do you know theres such a thing as evil, where do you take your morals from as an atheist?
As an atheist you have no moral compas, you can only borrow from God.
>>
>80772758
>shill so upset he links stuff which contradicts his le coincidence meme horseshit

Kek
>>
>>80770014
Really? Apart from a few typos, it looks OK to me. What part confused you?

(I have been reading a lot of stuff from the late 18th century lately, I may well have picked up some archaisms.)
>>
File: 1460838175526.png (90 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1460838175526.png
90 KB, 500x501
>80772730
Alright man, I get it. You got me. No need to be overkill with this.
>>
>>80772489
Rome calls Christians "protestants" in a vain attempt to keep itself at the center of all things biblical.

There were Christians before Catholics, Christians during Catholics, and will be Christians forever, while Catholics are burning in hellfire forever.

No church ever saved anyone.

No church ever will.
>>
>>80771609
You mean Mount Ararat? Silly christfag that's been debunked.
>>
>>80772502
Did I said I don't believe in him?
Ehm... do you have reading problems or something?

I am pretty sure he exist. And he is useless.

>>80772640
Eh... no. Why something about that makes me evil?

>covetous murderer
I am not a murderer. Well... human murderer, I eat a lot of meat and I fap every day.
>>
>>80772550
And Egyptian dating is notoriously shite.
>>
>>80772918
No, but works do.
>>
>>80772758
It's supposed to be the refutation of my argument.

It's actually the new evidence for my argument.
>>
File: vCES9HW.jpg (59 KB, 640x607) Image search: [Google]
vCES9HW.jpg
59 KB, 640x607
>>80772730
>even without evidence, my argument is valid!

duurrr hurr hur
>>
>>80770412
>How long does it take for mud to dry? Months? Years? Decades? So about that long

Try an experiment -- Mix up a bunch of mud and let it dry. Days, months, years. You are probably young rough to wait decades. Let us know if it turns into rock.
>>
>>80772912
>get BTFO
>have no argument
>post contradictory "evidence"
>gets so upset he has no acknowledgement that he devolves to shitposting

kek
>>
>>80771257
The problem is that giving in that parts of the Bible aren't true is the start of dismantling your own faith.
>>
>>80773085
Nope. But I understand this is how you people """"think""".
>>
>>80772980
Everything in that list is evil, according to Christ Jesus, Who is God.

The accumulation of all of them is overwhelming.

If you were to be judged by God on your own words, how do you think He would judge you?
>>
>>80773093
You've failed to prove your case that it's all isolated incidents being mischaracterized. It's almost as if your argument has no legs to stand on.
>>
File: 1413833218047.png (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1413833218047.png
35 KB, 625x626
>>80773112
>>
>>80773007
No work ever saved anyone but for the one work Jesus told people to do as the work of the Father.

And you will have to ask me what that is, because you haven't a clue.
>>
>Be me
>be born
>believe
>shit goes bad for me
>atheists convince me
>time goes on
>I grow up
>eventually see evidence that there is a god
>see evidence that's the god of the bible
>see evidence that indeed the laws of the bible were changed
>see evidence that indeed, most people in the world, just like the bible says, are just demons of satan.

And of course, do not expect for this lying sacks of shit to be truthful anytime on their shitty lives.

>y-youre insane

What's insane is that you aren't being burnt alive for making up mental illness and roleplaying them at such a scale.

Let me remind you that back in the days where mental illness was treated by exorcism, mental illness was an anecdote and nowadays that its been treated the way "proper" with pills, it keeps growing and growing and never healing.

KYS
>>
>>80772980
Useful enough for you to judge by his morals. You're a coward for being afraid of taking responsibility of your actions, that why you reject God.
>>
>>80773108
It absolutely will, especially after being compacted by 6000 feet of water pressure.

Do you even hydrology?
>>
>>80762834
>how do you feel about your ancient stories being confirmed by other cultures with different names for the same people
bretty gud actually.

Means some shit actually happened.
>>
>>80770500
If you can write at all, you need to novelize this. See Pratchett's early novel, "Strata."

In fact, everybody interested enough to be in this thread ought to read "Strata," it's a fun take on a sci-fi creation story.
>>
>>80773268
Atleast you've given up on repeating your same lies as if it's dogmatic truth.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.