[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ is genuinely elated that democracy is failing in America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
>/pol/ is genuinely elated that democracy is failing in America
>taking great joy in the defeat of a man who stood for Americans
>not realizing the same corrupt power structure that made Hillary the Democratic candidate is the same that will make her President of the United States

Don't let shitpost and shill threads slide this. /pol/ needs to swallow this bitter red pill and come back to reality.
>>
I already grew up pessimistic about politics, but it until Ron Paul's 2008 campaign that I realized it will take an economic disaster worse than the Great Depression to truly shake up the system.
>>
>>80745886
Can it, queeb.
>>
>>80746802
Yep, I remember how the RNC changed the rules at the last minute to fuck him over in the last election.
>>
>>80745886
>Democracy is failing because the person I wanted isn't going to be president
Kill yourself pham. Bernie supporting Hilldawg is best-case scenario
>>
>>80748429
Who said I wanted Bernie as president? Stop putting words in my mouth.

>Bernie supporting Hilldawg is best-case scenario
Explain, without referring to a tiny minority of whiny redditors who are up in arms over this.
>>
>>80748704
>tiny minority
>being this deep in denial
Clinton represents everything Bernie claimed to be against. Bernouts are gonna be pretty evenly split between Trump, Hillary, and not voting at all.
>>
>>80745886
You think democracy works? Rule by the cattle? You must be touched in the head boy.
>>
>>80745886
>>/pol/ is genuinely elated that democracy is failing in America
Good. It should. This anti-White, Jew-controlled country should fail.

>>taking great joy in the defeat of a man who stood for Americans
No political candidate stands for Amurricans.

>>not realizing the same corrupt power structure that made Hillary the Democratic candidate is the same that will make her President of the United States
Of course I know Hillary will win.
>>
>>80748955
>Clinton represents everything Bernie claimed to be against. Bernouts are gonna be pretty evenly split between Trump, Hillary, and not voting at all.

If Jeb, the clear establishment candidate, had won the Republican nomination, and Sanders became the Democratic nominee, would you switch your support to Sanders?

You would probably hold more loyalty to your party or would consider Jeb the "lesser of two evils". Some Bernie supporters will move to the Trump camp, but it's not nearly as many as you think.

Trump has an uphill (mind the pun) battle, and he basically has to utterly destroy her in the debates, because nothing else is going to stop her on her way to the White House. Twitter banter, online shilling, campaign ads, none of that will work. Only the complete annihilation in the national debates, watched by millions, reported by everyone, will do it.

When your average American picks up the morning paper and sees Hillary caught with her size XL pantsuit around her ankles in, then you'll see her numbers crash.
>>
>>80748955
>Bernouts are gonna be pretty evenly split between Trump, Hillary, and not voting at all.
You're full of shit.

You really think people who'd vote for an anti-White, communist Jew Democrat will all of a sudden vote for a "racist", White, capitalist republican?

You're deluding yourself.
>>
>>80745886
>taking great joy in the defeat of a man who stood for Americans
No, he stood for mediocrity and gibsmedats. Individualism is anathema to any of Bernies stances, and America is a nation built to push individualism to new limits.
>>
>>80750344
They could vote 3rd party or stay at home and not vote at all. If they had any dignity that's what they ought to do. Oh, wait.....
>>
On the flip side.

If Trump can be president, ANYONE can be president.

Obama was supposed to set that example but all we got instead was BLM.
>>
>>80752702
>They could vote 3rd party
Because voting will make things better, right?

>or stay at home and not vote at all.
The only winning move is not to play.

> If they had any dignity that's what they ought to do. Oh, wait.....
If they had any dignity they wouldn't be supporting the judeo political process in the first place.
>>
>>80752905
>If a billionaire can be president anyone can be president.
wut
>>
>>80753061
Oh well then I guess we'll just have to vote for Mark Zuckerfuck in 2020.
>>
>>80753289
>Oh well then I guess we'll just have to vote for Mark Zuckerfuck in 2020.
Voting for yet another Jew?
>>
>>80753692
lol bro, we're both making the same point.
>>
>>80750344

>You really think people who'd vote for an anti-White, communist Jew Democrat will all of a sudden vote for a "racist", White, capitalist republican?

Bernie voters were to a large extent anti-establishment voters. They don't really care about Bernie's or Trump's policies, they just want to fuck with the people running the country. It's like leaving a burning bag of dog shit at someone's front door and ringing the bell.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.