[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I support Trump >I support Hillary Why do Americans say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
>I support Trump
>I support Hillary
Why do Americans say this? Why don't you say "I support the Republicans" or "I support the Democrats". In most civilised countries, people vote for a party based on their policies and ideologies. With America, it seems that they're unable to make a decision unless there is a mascot that spouts slogans repeatedly. Are Americans simply just intellectually inferior to the rest of the world?
>>
wow really makes you think
>>
Wow you're onto something
>>
>>80744426
>>80744539
Hello JIDF
>>
>>80744326
Since we only have two parties, each one has to adopt a lot of ideologies to pander to more voters. Because of that, many Americans do not entirely support the policies of one party or another. It's much easier to support a candidate if they are saying what you agree with
>>
>>80744326
I can't answer hypotheticals and refer you to the previous committee that review hypothetical questions OP.

Also thank you for raising this important issue.
>>
>>80744730
What this guy said. I agree with a lot of what Trump is saying, but not much of what the Republican party itself says.
>>
>>80744326
Because the candidates rarely champion the core values of the institutions they claim to represent. The Democratic party is for the working class, but Hillary is determined to ship out our last remaining jobs to China. The Republican party is for aristocrats and god fearing folk, but Trump is all about jobs for us plebs.
>>
Gee maybe the US has like, a different political world compared to other countries like our own.

rly makes u fink
>>
>falling for the party meme

Are you retarded?
>>
File: sd.png (63 KB, 1770x886) Image search: [Google]
sd.png
63 KB, 1770x886
Because Americuck love to have what's thrown in their faces, just like the way they love what's thrown at them by the media. We aren't too great either.

Americans have Republicans or Democrats. That's it. They both shit parties, and they're both backwards.

I support NDSU.

pic related
>>
>>80745054
You sure drank the kool-aid.
>>
rly makes u think
>>
>>80745033
But trump says alot of stupid shit. And his rhetoric is atrocious.

"Hey my black american guy friend!"
>>
>>80744704
WOAH RED ALERT RARE FLAG RARE FLAG
>>
>>80745033
My ideology is basically Republican - the religious shit - abortion/drug bans + more nationalism/racism/toughness on crime.
>>
>>80745439
He doesn't say that much stupid shit at all. He is extremely straight forward, and whats on his mind. Yes this leads to sentences like "check out my african americans" but literally no one gives a fuck because they aren't uptight cunts and know hes just pointing out the cheering naggers in his audience.
>>
>>80744326
Party politics are for morons.
I'd rather not have political parties so I support the man who came in and made the party his. It helps that I like his views on almost everything and that he is also a natural leader.

Idk about Hillary supporters. They are alien to me. The only ones I ever meet don't know anything about politics and think that it's all a game. Like a sport.
>>
>>80744326
Trump wants to do what's best for the American people. The mainstream Republican party (and Democrats) want to do what's best for the globalists. Trump managed to beat them at their own game.
>>
>>80744704
LESS THAN COMMON
>>
>>80744704
Can someone explain the circumstances that would lead to this flag accompanying a post?
>>
>>80745819
>Ban all muslims until we've got this "muslim" thing figured out.

Muslims have been living in the US since 1900s, radical islam has existed 30 years prior to 2016.

What is to be 'figured' out from things that have already happened? I suggest to trump that he should actually get some friends that are muslim. only speaking to them would tell them that internal religious strife is not unique to islam.

In essence, he used fear, (the assumption that the american populous has no knowledge of muslim - which it does) to give muslims a second definition of 'american citizensjhip' with the ever-so-present fear of muslims being traitors!!!
>>
>>80745923
What exactly is best for the american people? global economic growth with american spearheading the growth, or 'buy american!' stay white america!
>>
>>80744326
Shut up faggot. I don't support or respect the republicans at all, because they don't represent conservative values in the slightest. I do support Trump even though he's basically a democrat, but at least he does uphold some conservative values. The ones that matter most such as nationalism, and job creation.

Hillary is way more republican than Trump is, but for some reason she's the democrat vote. In the USA, both of our parties are just coporatist globalist shills.
>>
File: 1467571570270.jpg (246 KB, 1007x1156) Image search: [Google]
1467571570270.jpg
246 KB, 1007x1156
>>80747067

K.
>>
>>80744326
>being a partisan kek
>>
>>80747286
Death is not something done by only police officers, 'criminals', and drones my friend. Other places in the world use death for political gain because of oppression.

1.6 Billion mulsims in the world, 220 killed people in a month.

Let's play jeopardy!
Your image
>What is propaganda
>>
>>80747067
The U.S. Marines were formed just to kill you sand niggers. Barbary Pirates ring a bell? For the record I'm not White. I do believe that it's mothafuckers like yourself who always bring race into everything which has been the cause of the USA's downfall.

While there is a huge white supremacist element to Trump's following, his speeches themselves focus more on uniting all Americans under one cause. He only singles out the retards like yourself who don't wish to conform with the USA. If you choose not to, then why the fuck are you here in this country?

Assimilate or get the fuck out. I expect White people to assimilate with my country whenever they emigrate and they usually do. (The few Whites who don't, get deported.) It's only fair that the rest of the non-whites do the same when in the USA.
>>
>>80744704
Hello Merkel
>>
>>80747286
do you stormfags find comfort in your pictures that you display to people that conform to your views?

Is a knife sharper when rubbed against butter?
>>
>>80744326
because there's no fucking difference between either of the parties. They're all jewish puppets.

Trump is the closest thing to an outsider to all of this we've seen in a hundred years. (Though even he's not untouched by it). That's why both sides are trying to take him down.
>>
>>80747202
the latter.
>>
>>80744326
Because the parties keep fucking changing their ideologies

Sage
>>
>>80748124
Who brought race into this? I spoke about religion and religion only. Something that's apart of the bill of rights.

I'm not arabian or of islamic denomination.

Understand, that I ONLY listen to those whose rhetoric is primed and prepared. Form follows function. Rhetoric is important. It's the real window into the soul of the person. Political correctness is not what im talking about.

When trump says "look at my black african merican friend" I can understand that this kid has probably never been on an intimate level with a black person. Your words speak of your travels and experiences. I'm not disqualifying the man for this, but i'm drawing notice to something he's not connected to on a personal level.

A man running for the most powerful office in the most powerful nation should a humanist. Not a economist.
>>
>>80749190
Whites will never transcend their simlple tinkerings until they overtake problems larger than them. Your path to transcendence is with and through us.
>>
>>80747263
Pretty much this.

In amerikka there is only one party - the money party!

As a Bernie supporter i like Trump more ecause i'd rather have a mildy racist clown than a soulless calculating crook like Hildawg.

Trump will just mess shit up a little, but Clinton will really do lasting damage.

The major parties have become, and may have always been facades for the wealthy elites to maintain control through illusion of choice. The media up untill now was able to keep the people ignorant of this. Then came the internet, and welp, here we are - an awakening people.

Btw TPP is designed to kill 4chan and other social media.
>>
File: 44a.jpg (217 KB, 640x614) Image search: [Google]
44a.jpg
217 KB, 640x614
>>80746490
>be yurofag
>travel to the EU Headquarters over on Brussels during some of your free time, dodging getting allahu'd the whole time
>connect to their free WiFi
>load up the Vietnamese Faucet exchange website
>post to /pole/
>get people fawning over le epin flag
>profit
>>
>>80744326
Because we don't always support the whole party, you uncultured, Anglo swine. Supporting a whole party blindly due to one candidate it has produced is buttfucking retarded. Now go back to chomping down on some crumpets with your rotting excuses for teeth.
>>
>>80749309
>never been on an intimate level with a black person.
people from 99.99% white neighborhood are generally very leftist actually (carl the cuck, vermont, maine etc)
>>
Because American head of office has a lot more power than our head of office.

Ours is the better system, but that's why.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.