[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ginsburg on Trump: He is a faker. http://edition.cnn.com/20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Ginsburg on Trump: He is a faker.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/12/politics/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-donald-trump-faker/index.html
>>
>>80743344
Can't wait for this old bitch to kick the bucket during Trump's first term.
>>
>>80743344
(((Ginsburg)))
>>
File: 578.png (57 KB, 251x246) Image search: [Google]
578.png
57 KB, 251x246
>(((ginsburg)))
>>
WTF I'M WITH GRANDMA NOW
>>
>>80743344
IGNORE HILLARY SHILLING/DIVERSION THREADS
>IGNORE HILLARY SHILLING/DIVERSION THREADS
>>IGNORE HILLARY SHILLING/DIVERSION THREADS
>>
>>80743611
It's the 4chan politics board, not the 4chan Donald Trump board. And why are you bumping the thread if you're so against it.
>>
>>80743344

she literally looks like a rat.
>>
>>80743850
back2reddit, ahmed
>>
>>80743344

>supreme court never pipes up about election or candidates
>rbg publicly decries trump multiple times

at the very least this is unprofessional and unbecoming of that office, and at worst it is politically-motivated speech that makes her a suspect for judicial activism and suggests a conflict of interest.
>>
>>80743940
sage the thread you utter moron
>>
>>80743344
And that bitch never should have been appointed to the court.
>>
>>80743344
Aren't judges supposed to be neutral when it comes to politics?
>>
sage this ((((Ginsburg)))

Can someone make her into a merchant ?
>>
File: Ruth.jpg (32 KB, 304x394) Image search: [Google]
Ruth.jpg
32 KB, 304x394
Bump. How can you disagree with this harmless old lady? I liked Trump before this, but #ImWithHer now.
>>
File: 1468289865645.jpg (110 KB, 627x736) Image search: [Google]
1468289865645.jpg
110 KB, 627x736
>>80743344
>(((Ginsburg)))
>>
>>80744714
tell that to scalia's corpse
>>
>"I would not look to the U.S. Constitution, if I were drafting a Constitution in the year 2012. I might look at the Constitution of South Africa," says Ginsburg, whom President Clinton nominated to the court in 1993. "That was a deliberate attempt to have a fundamental instrument of government that embraced basic human rights, had an independent judiciary. … It really is, I think, a great piece of work that was done. Much more recent than the U.S. Constitution."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/02/ginsburg-likes-s-africa-as-model-for-egypt/
>>
wow trump has been stumped.
>>
File: giphy.gif (947 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
947 KB, 500x333
>>80750013
this

Next time republican party will be relevant, Paul Ryan will be their candidate and all his policies will basically be democratic.

There is no right wing in the American government any more, and there never will be. Face it Trumpfags, Hillary Clinton is your next President.
>>
>>80748523
F
>>
>>80743344
Surprisingly people with cheap spray tans and hair pieces are fakers.
>>
wtf i hate everything now
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.