[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the ideal age of Consent /pol/? Should there be one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: rehgtfghthumbnail.jpg (225 KB, 1441x2560) Image search: [Google]
rehgtfghthumbnail.jpg
225 KB, 1441x2560
I personally think nature gives us the best advice when we ask these questions.
Girls can get pregnant at what? 10-14
So somewhere around there seems like a good age
I would say 12, sounds like a good numbers (amount of jesus apostles)
well past the age of reason and men can't hope to find virgins if they have to be through 50 chad football cocks by the time they're legal at 18
its crazy
>>
>>80738094

Women are retards.
>>
>>80738094
Fourteen.

The rest of this thread in a nutshell:
>KILL YOURSELF
>DEGENERACY DEGENERACY DEGENERACY
>PEDOFAGS IN BODYBAGS
>REEEEEE
>[things that aren't arguments]
>absolute morality from an atheist perspective
Saved you time.
>>
>>80738390
why even give them the right of consent at all then?
That's an interesting perspective.
I think that only a designated group of supreme gentlemen should be allowed to dictate the chastity of maidens and arrange marriages and to deprive savages of pussy they are unworthy of.
>>
>>80738094
When they are fertile.
>>
Women can get pregnant at 50, but nature proves its a bad idea because the odds of autism and other defects starts to rise sharply after 37 or so.
Look up the risks of early pregnancies
>>
>>80738094
>KILL YOURSELF
>DEGENERATE FUCK
>PEDOS HAVE TO GO
>REEEEEE
>CHILDREN HAVE SMALLER FEET YOU FAGGOT
Not having a religion is key to being a proper human bean. How can you be on the high ground while worshipping a bearded man in the sky?
>>
File: 1456143966851s.jpg (3 KB, 98x125) Image search: [Google]
1456143966851s.jpg
3 KB, 98x125
>age of consent

should be an age where both male and female are generally capable of making big decisions, like marriage etc

of course, there is no magical birthday where male and female become 'intelligent' enough to make those kind of decisions. but it's normally ages 15-17. So anywhere between 15 and 17 should be the age of consent
>>
Kids are getting stupider sooo fast... make it 21. Sixteen if they're married.
>>
>>80738962
What about niggers who are on average mentally retarded? Are they ever able to consent?
And if they are should the age of consent for whites be lowered to 5-6 as they reach similar cognitive faculties as a full grown negro at these ages?
Should Blacks have the ability to consent?
Should they have all decisions made for them by whites so they don't fuck it up by their own?
>>
99 - that way only people with super, live-long genes get to reproduce and we breed a mega-generation.

FOIL THAT LOGIC YOU PEDERASTIC IDIOTS.
>>
Since they are redoing movies to get rid of all the patriarchal themes of the old ones(ghostbusters), i hope they also redo the american pie movie series. i think they should redo it with the age of consent being 35. nobody wants to see some pedo high school romance shit anymore. tara reid has only gotten better with age and now her eggs are at their physical peak.
>>
>>80738094
Half your age plus the square root of your age.
>>
File: dUQQSPI.jpg (531 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
dUQQSPI.jpg
531 KB, 1600x1200
m8 we still have one of these threads going right now

>>80714881
>>
>>80739196
Luckily my country only has just over 1million niggers, and half of them became civilised. As for Africa, I couldn't a fuck about what they do. Although if anything, I wish them the best.
>>
File: 1445432821149.png (39 KB, 495x284) Image search: [Google]
1445432821149.png
39 KB, 495x284
>>80738094
after they have their first period they're good to go. this is in the bible.
the problem is girls are having their period younger and younger these days.
>>
>>80739278
You fucking moron, women will have had the menopause by then.

Noone will ever get pregnant.
>>
>>80738094
16 sounds right though it should require marriage, parental approval, and a licensed 3rd party character judge.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.