[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a young white male called Dylan Noble was killed by the police
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: dilan noble.png (763 KB, 1594x731) Image search: [Google]
dilan noble.png
763 KB, 1594x731
So a young white male called Dylan Noble was killed by the police some weeks ago.

The sad irony is that he was a Trump supporter and had "Black Guns Matter" in his Instagram bio yet BLM is speaking out against his death.
His family friends stand with cops when it comes to #BLM and now are suddenly chanting "Fuck The Police."

See /pol/? STOP fucking sucking cops dick everytime, this guy could be a fucking /pol/ user and now he's death because of police brutality ...
>>
He committed suicide by cop. Body cam footage will be released. Our police do not like killing people. Stop listening to niggers and emotional family members.
>>
>>80735328
I don't care.
Police are doing their jobs.
Laws and people need to be worked on.
The police are already doing their part and will continue to do so.
>>
>>80736716
This police department hasn't shot anyone in years and these were veteran cops. The kid was suicidal.
>>
>>80736244
Yoou had no proof
>>
>>80735328
The thing is, If you aren't going to comply with the police you better start shooting as soon as they pull you over.

Your options are: compliance, death, or physical assault upon your person at the very least when dealing with the government at this point.
>>
>>80735328
>all those niggers in full damage control who just realized whites get killed by cops too and nobody talks about it which proves black lives get much more attention
>>
>>80738894
Seems like whitey don't give a shit about Dylan Noble ... don't try to discredit BLM. There are not in damage control.
>>
>>80738043
The police are veterans, they don't like to kill people, they reported he made suicidal statements and grabbed his waist after being told not to. That's evidence. You can just write it all off as the police lying though, if you want to believe the moronic notion that police like to kill.
>>
>>80739258
It's not that we don't care, we just have jobs. There's all sorts of shit I'd like to protest, but being a father and provider for my children is a higher priority to me than shucking and jiving in front of my local PD
>>
>>80735328
>he was a Trump supporter and had "Black Guns Matter" in his Instagram

Bullshit
>>
>its a pol loves cops episode

yes good goyim, do what the police say, if you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to fear
>>
>>80735328
>>80738043
>>80739258

stop roleplaying
>>
BLM has made so that anyone in America says that a cop is less than perfect, then they are automatically a nigger loving, police hating liberal piece of shit.
There are dozens of cases where idiot cops incompletely kill an innocent white but get a way with it with just a slap on the wrist
/pol/ will defend these morons keeping their jobs because saying that there should be some level of professionalism in the police force and that officers should be held to a high standard means that your nigger loving trash.
>>
>be french
>be negro
>>
>>80739839
look his instagram in the picture you cunt.
and look his family/friends with confederate flags.
>>
>>80739258
>Seems like whitey don't give a shit about Dylan Noble
you're absolutely right. that's always been the case. here's how it usually happens
white guy dies
white people:oh man that sucks i guess people die sometimes
black guy dies
black people:THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, FUCK ERR'BODY, NO JUSTICE NO PEACE
>>
>>80741103
>white people:oh man that sucks i guess people die sometimes

Dude I talk about police brutality, I don't know what are you trying to say?
And you're proud of that? This shit happens to whites just as much as it happens to blacks except whites just let the police walk all over them and they don't do anything about it. At least Blacks actually stand up for their own race and demand justice while racist whites just stand by and anonymously bitching about BLM or others organization
>>
>>80741848
thats cause most white people don't identify as white. white is a pseudo identity and we just can't bring ourselves to care about every white guy in the world, we only care about our immediate community. it's up to the victims family and community to get justice. 'white racists' aren't going to rally behind somebody who possibly committed suicide by cop just cause he brandished a rebel flag.

black is also a pseudo identity. it's not real. most of us 'white people' identify with our religion and it should be the same for you. otherwise you're prey to social engineering
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.