[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Mexicans. Give stories, experiences etc.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: mexicans.jpg (213 KB, 670x969) Image search: [Google]
mexicans.jpg
213 KB, 670x969
Redpill me on Mexicans. Give stories, experiences etc.
>>
They are all right except for the cholos. Of Mexican decent myself, hard to find an attractive Mexican woman. The young women are really catty and full of themselves. Older Mexican women are hard working and make good food. Mixed bag all around.
>>
>>80728665

They tend to be employed.
>>
>>80728940
>They are all right except for the cholos

You don't belong in the West, you nonwhite piece of human garbage.

You will be purged when Donald comes into power, you will be exterminated like you ought to, you subhuman scum.

You're barely human
>>
>>80729121

>Denmark

Nigger, you come and try to remove a Texan from his homeland, and you will find that Texans of ALL races will unite against the federalist tyranny.
>>
man they probably think they look so cool
>>
Here's a story
Once I was driving to work and I saw a couple of Taxi drivers beating the shit out of a guy

I keked
>>
>>80728665
>personal anecdotes
>redpills
Pick one mick
>>
>>80728665

Spent some time in Mexico and lived in the US myself. Absolutely based. I was in Cancun and the Yucatan mostly. Best time ever on holiday getting trashed drinking a 24 pack in a Walmart right in the beer aisle with a couple of locals. Lots of Japanese sluts to bang at the resort and clubs, on top of the locals and Americans. Great senses of humour, very friendly. Never had any sort of run ins with gangs.
>>
>>80729234
Texas is literally spic country, who gives a shit? Nuke the pathetic 'Little Mexico' degenerate shitholes.

>Texans of ALL races will unite
Race traitors. Another reason to wipe out cuck-Texas

Go eat a burrito, you pinata-loving piece of shit
>>
>>80729452
they do
>>
>>80729121
>You will be purged when Donald comes into power, you will be exterminated like you ought to
And I thought only ''''''''low information'''''''' Hispanic voters thought this. It turns out that the White Alt Right believes in these false assumptions too.
>>
>>80728940
You have to go back.
>>
>>80729576
Yeah, the cartels aren't that bad. I've never met anyone in a cartel. :^}
>>
>>80729679
>t. Juan Ernesto Herrera
>>
>>80728665
I want Mexico to be my border nation
>>
Had a bit to do with factory workers in California so nearly all positive.

They wipe their ass and put the shit paper in a box next to the toilet. That's probably the worst thing about them.
>>
>>80728665
very trashy people, just low class and litter everywhere.
They don't care about this country or their homes.
You can tell a Mexican neighborhood by the amount of trash and broken liquor bottles everywhere.
For some reason Mexicans LOVE smashing their bottles on the ground, especially on sidewalks or dogwalking paths. They are really nice people like that.

If you ever have them as neighbors, prepare to hate them because they are also very loud and inconsiderate. Sometimes I believe its even intentional.
Things like hearing doors slam repeatedly at 4AM or hearing the loud voices of at least 8 people talking in beaner will become the norm.

If you have a child their kids won't play with them, or if they do they'll try to steal his/her toys or generally be mean.

Despite saying they only "do the jobs nobody wants" you'll be surprised at how many of them drive new Cadillacs/Mercedes/BMWs and clearly work for the government. They will also have the newest iphones and other trendy gadgets.
Of course since they are Mexicans you'll also see the occasional fight in the parking lot, or car left up on blocks like its a ghetto.
You'll being wondering "what the hell happened to my nice suburban neighborhood?"

Summary: They make it clear that they don't like or respect you, or your country.
They are low class, loud, and generally trashy.
Needlessly hostile, antagonistic, and sometimes even criminal.
>>
File: cec2.jpg (66 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
cec2.jpg
66 KB, 960x960
honestly not that bad

some hot girls if they take care of themselves
>>
>>80729612

>Texas GDP 2015

1,648,007 million USD

>Denmark GDP 2015

294,951 million USD
>>
>>80728940
>They are all right except for the cholos.
>The young women are really... full of themselves.

Trans-Anglo American here, I agree with these
>>
>>80730010

>having neighbors

This is how I know you're a city degenerate living in California.
>>
>>80730168
>Denmark
95% white
>Texas
15% white

Go kill yourself, worthless spic scum.

You don't belong on /pol/, you should go build the wall, you nigger-tier worthless subhuman shitcunt.

You have literally destroyed the US
>>
fucking brick weed
>>
>>80729944
Sorry. We dont like pakis or muslims.
>>
>>80728665
Some good, some bad. Good mexicans don't do anything against the bad ones, so wherever Mexicans go turns into a shithole.

Their culture's positives are family orientation, and friendliness/hospitality. That's where the positives end. They have a culture of corrupion, greed, lying, inferiority/superiority complex, and social sloth.

They can't take any sort of criticism of themselves or their people. When criticized, they will blame America or one of the small countries to their south, or try to normalize the criticism by claiming everyone has it.

Mexicans ultimately are a drain on everything and everywhere they go. It's very hard to separate the good one and bad ones, because often times a family might be divided between bad and good.

Another interesting tidbit is that they are still bitter about us beating them in the war and taking the land north of the rio grande. They want to take it back, and are doing so even today by turning all of it into one big ghetto which scares all the decent Americans away.

Now whether they're purposely turning things into a ghetto, or they just assume things ghettoize cause white people are racista and don't share their money, only they know the truth.
>>
>>80728665
Absolute trash.
>dirty
>high cause of crime
>don't parent their children
>don't assimilate
>if a group of them moves to a particular area they will fuck it up
>they leave trash everywhere
>>
>>80729591
Mayans are awesome. Chill as fuck and don't start shit.
>>
>>80728665
Republican Mexicans
Women are cute and loyal.
Men are funny and hard working.
Liberal Mexican
Women are stupid, Violent and Degenerates.
Men are stupid.
They're stupid, violent and degenerates.
/pol/ needs to realize that Liberals are whats wrong with the world not races.
>>
>>80729953
Old habit, since awful plumbing here won't allow you to flush the paper unless you want the toilet to clog.
>>
>>80730488

>They can't take any sort of criticism of themselves or their people.

Meanwhile, white people get up in arms any time you so much as say "I don't really like whites that much"
>>
>>80730256
>living in city where the jobs and people live is degenerate
lol, what a stupid beaner a sad distraction technique to detract from the point that beaners are cancerous people.
The reason Mexico is shit is because Mexicans are shit.

I dont even live in California.
>>
>>80729861
That's like saying you shouldn't go to the US because nigger cities exist in a limited number of American territories.
>>
>>80730454
Its awful. Never buy weed from cartels, its not just marijuana..
>>
>>80728665
what are those shoes
why do they wear the shoes
>>
>>80730717

Go live in your welfare hive, degenerate.
>>
>>80730658
>people don't like you say you don't like them
wow, whoda thought!?
Thank you, Pedro for giving us the 80IQ perspective.

Meanwhile if you tell Mexicans their culture isn't actually good (genuine criticism) they call you racist.
But somehow them saying they don't like you isn't racist.

80 IQ mental gymnastics at work.
>>
>>80730658
Its okay Mexi-bro. As long as you vote for Trump, are employed and are legal I don't hate your guts.
>>
>live in duplex
>mexican neighbors live under us
>9am
>sleeping
>>UN, DOS, TRES, CUATRO! https://youtu.be/x47NYUbtYb0
>wake up
>work up courage to shout them out
>too beta
>live next to hugely diverse school so testoterone-filled blacks/spics/muslims walk by our house in groups at all times
>they live to tag/break/fuck with our lawn/mailbox/trashcan
>mexican's mother downstairs tells them to fuck off, her son presumably named Alejandro is the right hand of the law for her and uses physical threats to ward off danger
>tfw mexicans keeps me safe
>I let them use wifi in return

They're not too bad. Last black neighbors I had just kept arguing all the time and telling the fucking landlord that I had their rent money to save them a few days.
>>
>>80731030
Small towns have much higher rates of being on welfare.

You're just a buttmad beaner that someone actually knows how shitty you are.
Before I came every US poster was a beaner lying to make themselves look good.

Speaking of, I forgot to mention that many Mexicans are also on government benefits despite being employed.
>>
>>80728665

They're alright tbqh.
>>
>>80730658
First off, Mexican isn't a race. Whites aren't exclusively American, and Americans aren't exclusively white.

Second, saying "I don't like white people" isn't criticism. It's also especially annoying to hear that from garbage gutter trash people who should probably fixing their own problems instead of claiming there's nothing they can do because fuck whitey.

Finally, there are tons of whites that hate themselves and believe whites are the devil. They criticise white people far more, and whites are probably the only people with this level of self criticism.

tl:dr: fuck off darky.
>>
>>80730312
but y u so mad tho?
>>
>>80730901

It's like....it was a fad associated with mid-2000's electronic music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoFoSsumgBk
>>
File: 1468185848110.png (258 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
1468185848110.png
258 KB, 600x615
>>80729452
No shit
>>
>>80730658
Because America is a white country you ignorant beaner. Mexicans will ALWAYS have a country they can go back to where their culture is maintained and they don't have to worry about being constantly criticised by ever growing minority groups.
>>
>>80730605
Because cartels steal the infrastructure money??
>>
>>80731507

>Texas
>White
>>
>>80728665
Chiapas are some of the most based people. Muh militias etc

The actual Mexicans tend to be Christian oriented decent hard working people, the cholos and the scum who come to america for free shit suck.
>>
>>80730127
>implying that is a hot girl
>>
File: 1429685450088.jpg (6 KB, 209x215) Image search: [Google]
1429685450088.jpg
6 KB, 209x215
>>80731381
oh....
>>
>>80731517
Dumb phoneposter

Your own bathroom gets clogged, not the infrastructure that transports your feces.
>>
>>80730010
this guy gets it
in any appreciable concentration they just shit where they eat
they give india a run for their fucking money
>>
>>80731625
Yeah, a few hundred white boys from Tennessee whooped your entire army's ass.
Thats when it became white.

Mexicans are not only physically short, they are actually only worth about half as much as one full grown white.
>>
File: 1464391798720.jpg (171 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
1464391798720.jpg
171 KB, 600x316
>>80731507
>America
>white
These are white Americans
>>
>>80728665
I've heard they prefere whites instead of niggers so they sound ok
>>
>>80731847
Then why have such shit restrooms?

You're calling me stupid yet you put your shitty toilet paper in a box like a degenerate :D

No wonder you people are worthless shit
>>
>>80728665

I'm from CA, live in a pretty rural part with lots of Mexicans, but close enough to the Bay Area to not be middle of nowehere. Have dated a half-Mexican half-White girl for years, speak pretty good spanish (you literally have to in California).

Here's my observations:

- They generally don't give a shit about our laws. There's pretty much no real laws or real law enforcement in Mexico, so they bring that mentality here and turn their neighborhoods into barrios.

- They have kids. A LOT of them. And they start YOUNG. It's not degenerate at all for them to have daughters pregnant at like 16 or 17, unmarried, most of the time not even with their "baby daddy" anymore.

- The women are super snarky and rude and bitchy, and proud of it.

- They party for ANYTHING. They will always find an excuse to get drunk and shit. Baptisms, quinceneras. birthdays etc. Every other day there is a reason to party.

- They generally don't respect anyone else's space or environment. They'll play loud as fuck banda music all night and not even think about the fact that people actually have to work.

- Every Friday if you go into any grocery store there will be 30 people in line cashing paychecks and sending Western Union back to Mexico. Every time.

- They are pretty ghetto, but not as ghetto as blacks IMO.

- Their shit is super unsafe. Like they just don't even think about safety. Launching fucking fireworks at kids, driving sketchy ass cars beanerpacked with like 10 people in them, etc. They just don't have rules or laws really.

- If a Mexican "family" moves next to you, expect at least 8 people in a two bedroom house. Usually a couple, their mom and dad, their kids, and their kids' kids, so figure at least 4 of them will be under 5 years old.

To be honest, the mexicans I know work pretty fucking hard, but it's not them that suck, it's their kids. Second or third generation fucking gangster piece of shit kids breaking into houses and selling drugs.
>>
>>80731953
My entire point is America is MEANT to be a white country, that was historically white and built by whites ergo ignorant beaners have no right to complain about whites in a country that is meant to be for whites.
>>
>>80732052
>using :D
Oh, i can tell you're triggered
>>
>>80729121

But anon, we are mostly white (I'm pale)
>>
>>80732110
Its not a white country. Done.
>>
File: 1466525940279s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1466525940279s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>80730010

I just read this after I wrote my piece, and yeah, we pretty much have the same stories...
>>
>>80731507
America was never a white country. ESPECIALLY after the 60s. Have you ever been to the USA? How are you going to get rid of non whites when we're all ready integrated in the schools, governments and militaries?
>>
>>80731953
>literal criminals are representative of white Americans
>>
>>80731198
>tfw mexicans keeps me safe
i was about to laugh at you but then i remember south americans are among the most conservative voters against paki,african,gypsy inmigration and also their fucking teen gangs keep churches clean from paki vandalism
>>
File: Screenshot_20160711-160428.png (387 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160711-160428.png
387 KB, 2560x1440
They honestly make neighborhoods worse. Once white and cozy neighborhoods now looks depressing and dirty. t. Southern California fag.
>>
>>80732167
That would be a

>:(

Plus Mexicans are shitbags on a regular basis and hate bordering Mexico
>>
>>80732229
Whites are still the majority Pedro.
>>
>>80732110

>import black people

>somehow a 'white' country

>annex portions of the country that aren't white

>somehow a 'white' country

LOL.
>>
>>80732293
They look like non-criminal whites, yes
>>
File: homer sweet homer.jpg (40 KB, 650x600) Image search: [Google]
homer sweet homer.jpg
40 KB, 650x600
>>80728665
Beautiful women and much more friendly than white ones. Also food is out of this fucking world.

Would make mixed babies 10/10
>>
>>80732286
America was 90% white until the 60's.
Especially in the 40's, the 50's likely similar figures.

the 60's is when LBJ opened the flood gates for Latinos. But thats only the START of your history here, you didn't have sizable populations until the 80's

Get your revisionist history out of here.
>>
>>80732458
>face tattoos
>non-criminal
choose one
>>
>>80732356
Just barely.
Not to mention a lot of people who arent white are included as white in the census.
Like Semites.
>>
They barely steal, kill, drink and rape compared with the rest of the latino and african inmigration here.

It's... its something.
>>
>>80730717

Even Mexicans will tell you that the problem with Mexico is it's full of Mexicans.
>>
>>80732080
>- They party for ANYTHING. They will always find an excuse to get drunk and shit. Baptisms, quinceneras. birthdays etc. Every other day there is a reason to party.
>
>- They generally don't respect anyone else's space or environment
based mexicans keeping the fiesta and siesta traditions alive
>>
>>80728665
mexico is very diverse place. they have nigger tier and bro tier mexicans, northern mexican of spanish descent more assimilated. straight out of the aztec jungle probably the hotel maid..unfortunately is kind americas muffler. all the shit out country spews out gets processed and filtered down thru mexico...
>>
>>80732449
>implying Spain or Mexico did anything with the territory they claimed
The reason it was so easy to take is because you fags weren't even here. Your government just claimed all of Spain's claims but Spain didn't develop it either.

Mexicans are really fucking uneducated, I'll add that to my list of notes.
>>
>>80728665
How the fuck do you walk in that shit?
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-12+at+04.47.35).png (26 KB, 846x276) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-12+at+04.47.35).png
26 KB, 846x276
>>80732286
That is the biggest load of fucking bullshit I have read in a long time. America was around 90% non-Hispanic white up to the 60's. And yes I lived in the US for 3 years and have visited there a few times.

"This is a country for white men, and by God, as long as I am president, it shall be a government for white men."

t. Andrew Johnson
>>
>>80728665
Tell me about the Mexicans. Why do they wear the shoes?
>>
>>80732611

The problem with Mexico is that it's a backwards-ass European style corrupt central government that doesn't have the balls to embrace the free market, and only wants to benefit from trading with free economies while running itself into the ground with its planned economy bullshit.
>>
>>80732080

this. so much this. They fight a lot too because muh machismo. Also, drunk drive to the point of empties falling out when they open the door.
>>
File: mexiroach parasites 2.png (95 KB, 677x590) Image search: [Google]
mexiroach parasites 2.png
95 KB, 677x590
>MEXICANS ARE BRO TIER AND HARD WORKERS!!!

Where did this meme come from? Why are there so many mexiroach shills on /pol/?
>>
>>80729234
not anymore. there's too many liberal mexicans now who want to take texas back.
>>
>>80732777
I guess it's like walking with your toes pointing up
>>
Fuck Mexico and Mexicans eat shit and live
>>
>>80732052
>then why have such shit restrooms
I don't, most people own normal toilets, some people just buy smaller toilets to save money or due to space constrains in their bathroom.

Dumb phoneposter
>>
>>80732739

>not even knowing history

Spain got conquered by Napoleon, so all the conquered territories of New Spain declared independence so they could self-govern.

Also, Texas totally did fight for its independence. Nonwhites like me have a right to this land by virtue of the blood we spilled to defend it.

>>80733007

I have no problem sending those people back in body bags like my ancestors did.
>>
>>80732780
Latinos are revising history to say that they've always been here.
Its because they want to take credit for the achievements of this country, and distance themselves from its fall.

In reality everyone knows, Mexicans are the Huns. They are not related to the rise of this nation but only to its fall.
They can't accept that though so they are trying to revise history and say "we wuz alwayz americans!"
>>
>>80732605
thers a sizable mexican population in spain? never thought they would be. im guessing theyre theyre middle or mid-upperclass if they could afford the move.
>>
>>80732940
>greek giving lessons of hard work
just enjoy the show of anglos getting fucked by spanish rape babies
>>
>>80732052
>>80733099

It's actually caused by terrible urban planning. Building narrow pipes because it's cheap, and you can't plan ahead for future growth. So cities can't cope with more than like three people using the toilet in any city block without the whole city system exploding.
>>
>>80728665
Slightly better or worse than Turks, depending on who you meet.

My first ever friend was Mexican. Then when I was six I accidentally shat in his pool and that was that.
>>
>>80733099
Or maybe your country is a shithole and you can't purchase a proper toilet because cartels ruin everything for you

Tell you what, why don't you hop the border into America and use the toilet at the gas station, it's much better
>>
File: image.jpg (254 KB, 960x943) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254 KB, 960x943
>>80728665
We're master race and rightful inheritors of this nation.

Whites can continue to race-mix and fight for gay rights.
>>
>>80733169
We should annex mexico and deport all mexicans to spain.
>>
>>80729576
wetback
>>
File: latinas.jpg (104 KB, 526x651) Image search: [Google]
latinas.jpg
104 KB, 526x651
>>80733290

Calm down there Paco
>>
>>80732834

Yeah there are a ton of DUI arrests here for drunk beaners. They are just always fucked up.

Oh wait, I didn't even tell you guys about the fucking GANGS!

Here in commiefornia we have two major mexican gangs that spread throughout the whole state. Nortenos (red) and Surrenos (blue). I went to high school almost ten years ago with these fuckers and it's still going just as strong now as it was back then.

Mexicans absolutely can not resist fucking shooting each other. I'm about 30 minutes from Salinas, CA which has to be one of the most dangerous cities in CA.

It's to the point where kids at schools can't wear red or blue. In my high school we weren't allowed to wear red or blue shirts or other clothing, no joke. I wore a red shirt one day and got sent home, I argued that I'm white, I'm not in a fucking gang and this shouldn't apply to me, but "thass racist eh!"

Mexicans; ruining everything for everyone else wherever they go, with zero remorse.
>>
>>80730312
At least they're not 100% cucked like Denmark.
>>
>>80732780
Well he's not a president anymore. American identity stopped being tied to being white a long time ago. It's no secret what your average person thought of race back then but times change.
>>
File: greeks hard workers.jpg (144 KB, 960x684) Image search: [Google]
greeks hard workers.jpg
144 KB, 960x684
>>80733253
>greek giving lessons of hard work

Nice meme
>>
>>80733268
No, it has to do with the internal pipes of your toilet, those are the ones that get clogged. You're posting a stormweenie meme.

>>80733275
>Or maybe your country is a shithole and you can't purchase a proper toilet because cartels ruin everything for you
Stormweenie meme
>Tell you what, why don't you hop the border into America and use the toilet at the gas station, it's much better
Yet another stormweenie meme

Looks like the phoneposter ran out of arguments and decided to post memes
>>
>>80733464

>gangs

Man, California sure is retro.

You guys even ironically engage in 80's and 90's crimes.
>>
>>80733497
And your government spends your taxes on what, exactly?
>>
File: 1.png (36 KB, 690x539) Image search: [Google]
1.png
36 KB, 690x539
>>80733301
>annex Mexico
Good luck, we'll form our own little Mujahideen and get shit from Russia.
Enjoy the beheading videos cabron.
>>
>>80733475
>America was NEVER a white country
>w-well times change

changed your tune real quick there didnt you you ignorant fucking beaner
>>
>>80733497
>we hardworkers but EU keep us down
Papadopolus you know those stats are shit also we're just 2 hours/week behind you
>>
>>80729121
>>80729612
>>80729902
damn this snownigger is on one today. Proud texan here, As long as they are proud tejanos and not gangbanging spics then they are cool with me. Some mexicans have been here longer than texas was even real
>>
>>80733690

Just give them reparations in free coca-cola.

Problem solved.

Mexicans fucking love coke.
>>
>>80733140
Yet Mexico claimed all the territories and didn't recognize any independence movements.

Which is why Mexicans today believe they are entitled to these states, when in reality they're not.

>defend it
implying you are a dirty Mexican immigrant who's family moved there in the 1900's.
>>
>>80733169
>middle or mid-upperclass if they could afford the move

Nop, low skilled workers all of them. Usually construction workers and cleaning ladies. All of them came during the spanish real estate bubble.

>>80733301
>deport mexican to spain
Why? You know that you americans are more related to them than us by now right? I never ate a taco or a burrito before, just keep them to do simple jobs.

Deport them to mexico for gods sake.
>>
>>80729476
uber driver?
>>
>>80733464
Wonder what Steinbeck would say if he say Salinas today.
>>
>>80733904

Nobody's saying that the Mexican Empire wasn't full retard.

There's a reason why it collapsed(You can thank Texans, hispanic, anglo, and german for doing that).
>>
>>80733690
>and deport all mexicans to spain.
top kep, better start learning castellano Tyrone our rapebabies are going to avenge us for Cuba also they're the catholic equivalent of a durka they're my main source of gore videos
>>
>>80728665
Mexicans and whites have been working together for hundreds of years without issue.
This is a distraction from the black plague to society.
>>
Hard workers. Short. There are plenty of bad beans but they are mostly gang influenced.
>>
>>80733826

That's why Mexican kids teeth are always all rotted out and their country has one of the highest obesity rates in the world. Worse than america. They feed their kids coke and fucking candy all day.
>>
>>80733826
Man, I do love Coke.
I only drink water now though, some milk too.

If you prefer Pepsi you're a faggot.
Mexican Coke is the best Coke though, I hear it's because they use actual sugar
>>
>>80728665
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUmpTKXpIdM

btw you can't even google negro anymore which means black litterally the color wtf
>>
>>80732052
>emoticons
kill yourself
>>
>>80733931
>Deport them to mexico for gods sake.
he's asperging about a hypothetical anexation of Mexico
>>
File: mfw69.jpg (80 KB, 557x682) Image search: [Google]
mfw69.jpg
80 KB, 557x682
>>80729612
>when you unironically fall for the memes
>>
>>80733703
I'm saying attitudes change. America was never a white country. Just because people thought of America as a country of whites back then doesn't mean it was. What was considered white back then also changed.
>>
>>80733690
Nice fantasy. Mexicans are cowards, and won't do a damn thing. We'll deport every single one to Spain so there will be no Mexican peasants to hide amongst.

>>80733931
Your country created this mess. You should fit the bill, not us.
>>
>>80733654
And your country is a shithole :)

Prove me wrong
>>
>>80734366
>America was never a white country
>was 90% non hispanic white for a very long time with governments who openly stated is was a country for white people
>openly had policies that only let whites immigrate
>but it was never a white country

Yeah, just stop you stupid fucking beaner.
>>
>>80734505
I just did
>>
>>80734293
:-^
>>
>>80734424
>white calling anyone a coward
Kek

I bet you were on of the kids me and my friends used to shit on for acting tough.
You would just stand there with your head down and your face getting redder with every sentence.

Stupid fucking gringos man, most of you are cool though.
>>
>>80728665
work with a Mexican guy. he loads trucks with me and he's super hard working, speaks perfect English but isn't a citizen yet. 10/10 would legalize
>>
>>80734424
>We'll deport every single one to Spain so there will be no Mexican peasants to hide amongst.
of course that will be a total succes like the war on drugs or terrror
>>
File: mariachi.jpg (39 KB, 499x449) Image search: [Google]
mariachi.jpg
39 KB, 499x449
>>80734424
>Your country created this mess
Thats not fair, we only stole their gold and raped their women, nothing more.

Are we responsible of the good things of america too?
>>
>>80733301

Why would you do that?

You can run a business and pay them a low salary, if they complain, threat with a call to inmigration department, that's how it works with north-africa inmigrants here. So they know who rules.

(Btw: that's only possible if they're illegals)
>>
>>80734686

>Mexicans go to Spain

>Build houses and stuff out of reflex

>Housing prices drop again
>>
>>80732449
>annex portions of the country that aren't white
There was like 30k mexicans in all of the American SW when the treaty of guadalupe was signed.
>>
>>80728665
The legal ones are hard workers with traditional values, the illegal ones have to go back
>>
Lived in New Mexico all my life and have been dating a second generation Mexican American (mom was born in Mexico but legally immigrated to the US later) for many years.

They're loud, a bit careless, make awesome food, and genuinely love their family. My BF and I lived with his parents for a month while waiting for our new house to be ready and everyday I could expect a home cooked meal and genuine care for everyone. We were able to talk about anything comfortably, even politics. His dad has always been a Democrat and keeps shilling for Hillary but his mom is all aboard the Trump Train.

I would never expect that kind of compassion from my own family without some strings attached. You also have to tiptoe around everyone so you don't hurt any feelings. If you're the minority when it comes to opinions, expect a nice chewing out as to why you're """wrong."""

That doesn't mean I won't hold my purse closer to me when I see some cholo in the gas station though. They're ruthless.
>>
>>80733464
Sucks for you, man.

The colors of my 90% white high school in South Dakota were red, white, AND blue.

Fuck Niggers, Build Wall 2016
>>
File: so-many-punches.gif (1 MB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
so-many-punches.gif
1 MB, 600x336
>>80728940
>They are all right
>Of Mexican decent myself

well, ring a ding ding. surprise surprise
>>
>>80729861
I have
AMA
>>
>>80734654
Damn, my aunt helps illegals with their legal situation, wish I could get this dude in contact with somebody.
There's Facebook groups about this shit.

There are ways to become legal as an illegal.
>>
>>80734792
>Housing prices drop again
thats our problem idiot our housing prices are dead
>>
>>80730312
You've never even met a Tejano.
>>
>>80734595
You're kind of retarded padre, let me explain why

We get record numbers of shitbags from Mexico every year that constantly complain about how horrible Mexico is and your stupid fucking animalistic leaders too.

If Mexico wasn't shit, we wouldn't be teasing you shitbags with a wall.

So once again prove that Mexico isn't a shithole
>>
>>80734589
I'm not mexican. Also there has always been a significant African population. Also native populations and Hispanics as you moved west and included Alaska and Hawaii.

It's no secret that America has had racist policies but they've fixed that now.
>>
>>80734900
I don't think he's actually illegal, just not a full citizen. haven't really asked him about it
>>
>>80734766
You also destroyed their culture and replaced it with your shit one. Now it's some sort of horrid hybrid of the worst parts of spanish culture and the worst of mesoamerican cultures.
>>
>>80733654
Mexico cant into plumbing, blames stormweenies.
>>
>>80730312
That 15% must be the real übermensch then, white minority and they still have a higher GDP
>>
>>80735099
Well if he's just a resident all he has to do is wait 5 years (i think) and he can become a citizen
>>
>>80735162

>Mesomerican culture
>More than a novelty and a few flower symbols

Sorry, man. But I'll be the first to say that the Spanish civilized the natives. I'm nearly all European descent, but still.

The Spaniards did a top-notch job of civilizing their conquered people. Maybe too good, considering how they all rebelled when Spain got rekt.
>>
>>80733497
Protip:
The declared worktime (what goes into the statistic) is not necessarily the same as the actual time spent working.
>>
>>80734650
Funny. Every beaner wants to fight until its time to go outaide. Then they are on their phone for 2 hours trying to get their fsmily to show up and fight for them. Then they shoot each other.
>>
>>80735262
You can come visit whenever you feel like.
>>
>>80731517
Speaking of infrastructure, kinda.
A veri common scam is to ask the Federal Government for money to use in repairing the infrastructure, but they only use part of it and take the rest, then they wait for the roads of plumbing to fail again and ask for more money to do the same.
>>
>>80735517

That's because whites and blacks will actually FIGHT.

Mexicans will just stare at each other with crazy eyes for hours on end until one of them goes home.
>>
>>80730605
lmao. my aunt and cousins house was like this, here in so cali. never understood it. even though her sister was my mom, my mom never made us do that. they came from mexico, with my gandparents, in the 60s.

when i was 6, i remember my aunt got pissed at me cause i flushed the paper. she actually went in after to check specifically for that. lmao
>>
>>80735035
Newsflash, a country with a 90% white population that was founded by whites, built by whites and had white governments with openly white policies is a white country whether that fits your little narrative or not.
>>
File: Fuckingmexicanthathtime.jpg (728 KB, 1239x2406) Image search: [Google]
Fuckingmexicanthathtime.jpg
728 KB, 1239x2406
>>80728665
this happened to me. My OC>
>>
File: mexican women.jpg (75 KB, 749x421) Image search: [Google]
mexican women.jpg
75 KB, 749x421
>>80735262

>Texas Population

>Denmark Population
>>
>>80735786

>built by whites

MEANWHILE.......the economy is built on the backs of nonwhites.
>>
>>80728665
I work with two Mexicans at an auto shop.

One is tall, lighter skinned, clearly more European than native, and he is very reserved, a good family man, and he says he is voting for Trump.

The other is much darker, very short and stocky, and kinda ugly to be honest. His genes must be mostly native indian, because he doesn't look like he has a European gene in his body. THIS guy, as opposed to the other based Mexibro, is a huge Bernie supporter and HATES Trump. Calls him a racist, an idiot, a liar, etc.

Also, the short indian Mexican is CONSTANTLY horning it up over every hot woman who walks by, and then 5 mins later he will whine about how hot chicks only go for bad boys and how he's a "good guy" and women just don't understand him. He's impossible to have a good conversation with because he's the type of ultra-self-conscious moron who is literally ALWAYS thinking of the next thing to say to appear smarter or more clever, so he never really listens to you or engages with what you've said directly.

Oh and his ex-wife cucked him and now has sole custody of their child, which he constantly complains about. Unlike the tall and lighter mexibro who is happily married and in a stable family.

The older I get, the more I believe that physiology plays a strong role in personality. This ugly, dark, short and stocky Mestizo feels ineffective in life- he feels lower on the social order (because he is) and so his character reflects this.
>>
>>80735894
>NIGGERS PICKED COTTON 400 YEARS AGO
>OMG GUYS THATS THE ENTIRE EXONOMY
>>
>>80735894
Yeah because I'm sure all those niggers would have created sprawling infrastructures themselves if it wasn't for white people forcing them to, just like they did in Africa, oh wait...
>>
>>80735028
>uneducated people who are on gibsmedat complain about a country where gibsmedat doesn't exist
Yes I guess you just proved how much of an idiot you really are
>>
>>80735786
You seem upset that your kind lost the debate several centuries ago. British identity also now has non whites. Does this trigger you?
>>
>>80730858
Shit nigga, I wouldn't buy a fucking sack of oranges from those fucks.
Not trying to say all mexicans sell oranges an shit, but those fucks will hold anything over your head for money. Mostly a chainsaw.
>>
>>80735868

....The fuck is this?

>Illinois made a special ID card that grants immunity from the law that you can pick up at the Mexican consulate

Wew.

What the fuck is Illinois doing.

You try that shit in any state on the border, and we'll laugh your ass right over the Rio Grande.
>>
>>80736142

You imported black dudes in.

Not White.
>>
>>80736066
It was for the south at the time
>>
>>80735207
You can always buy a better toilet that doesn't clog.
>>
>>80736145
Am I a nigger? No. Am I a smelly Mexican that lies, cheats, and steals like you? No.

Eat shit and live because your opinion doesn't matter paco
>>
File: internet.jpg (52 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
internet.jpg
52 KB, 475x356
>>80735990
>>
I mean, obviously it would be better to not let in a 3rd world flood from *anywhere*, but Mexicans are still one hell of a step up over Arabs.

Europe's immigration decisions really put things into perspective.
>>
>>80735894
Bahahaha
>>
>>80735868
Same thing happened to me. Spic hit my car. Had no drivers license, lied and said I hit him, my insurance instantly paud him off despite evidence proving he hit me.

And my dad as well. Rear ended in San Antonio. Spic used a fake as fuck name on a fake drivers license. Chris Cross. Kek. But yeah. Insurance paid them off in a day.
>>
>>80736337
lol what about that story makes it seem like a lie to you?

I'm just sharing my experience.
>>
>>80736362
Arabs arent even bad, at least here in America
>>
>>80736307
>Am I a nigger? No. Am I a smelly Mexican that lies, cheats, and steals like you? No.
That's not up to you to decide though
>Eat shit and live because your opinion doesn't matter paco
Lol like I said you just ran out of arguments and are only venting your pent up manlet rage
>>
tbqh I've never had a bad experience with mexicans here

they are fat and like to have a good laugh. that's about it
>>
>>80733464
Crips and Bloods are all Mexican?
>>
75% suck the rest are pretty average. They use public services disproportionatly and use quiet a bit of welfare.
>>
>>80735868
This is why you notify your insurance carrier because they will pay you right away and usectheir lawyers to sue.
>>
>>80733943
Most likely, I do not like Uber as a company, but I still preffer them over taxis. I am Getting a car anyways
>>
File: 1467805289640.jpg (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1467805289640.jpg
28 KB, 400x300
>>80736557
>Chris Cross
>>
File: Arabs Aren't Bad They Said.jpg (456 KB, 717x824) Image search: [Google]
Arabs Aren't Bad They Said.jpg
456 KB, 717x824
>>80736609

See Filename.
>>
>>80736255
Who did menial jobs like pick cotton and build railroads at the behest of white interests.

What you're saying right now is like saying Ancient Egypt was not an Egyptian society because they got a load of Jews to build the pyramids for them.

Kill yourself my man.
>>
>>80734052
Unión Hispano-Católica when?
>>
>>80736609
>at least here in America

Getting here from there is a lot of work. We only get the good one.

Europe gets foot traffic.
>>
File: 1468288606064.png (49 KB, 1036x642) Image search: [Google]
1468288606064.png
49 KB, 1036x642
>>80729234
I live in Texas and I be first to purge you fuckers when the time comes
>>
>>80730525
That doesn't apply to any race.

Chinatown (Asian)
Detroit (Black)
W Virginia (White)
Los Angeles (Hispanic)
>>
>>80728665
They are pretty dope.
Thing that gives them a bad name really is they stick together as families, its paramount for them.
So, if their cousin Jose falls in with the cartel, they don't just kick him out of the family. They invite him to a wedding and he stabs Jorge from the bride's family for working with the Knights Templar or whatever. Now the thirty other people in the family all get a bad rep in the local community.

Shit sucks, but to be honest I think white Americans lost that kind of family above all mentality a long time ago.
>>
>>80736715
Actually yes it's up for me to decide and you're a little taco nigger that takes advantage of this country. Spics are worthless shitbags and hardly anyone likes them. It's the fact that you don't want to face, but would rather play it off as some kind of banter.
>>
>>80734087
>Ban beans
Kek
>>
>>80736876
I said IN America.
>>
>>80736893

"They didn't build infrastructure"

>built railroads
>picked the most profitable cash crops

Also, Egyptians didn't hire jews to build the pyramids, moron. Hebrews were mercenary warriors. They used volunteer labor to build the pyramids by structuring it as a summer welfare fuck-fest for young men and women while the fields were unfit to work.
>>
>>80729121
Käften danskjävel
>>
File: Gonzales Flag.jpg (2 MB, 3019x1980) Image search: [Google]
Gonzales Flag.jpg
2 MB, 3019x1980
>>80736993

Bring it, yankee scum.
>>
>>80737024
Do you just start slinging verbal diarrhea when you get mad after losing an internet argument?

How am I taking advantage of your country, for example?
>>
>>80735527
Thanks, how is Utah? A friend is studying there so I will go there a lot
>>
>>80736570
You used almost every meme available in your post.
>Darker, shorter one is degenerate
>Taller "more european" one is based trump voter
>Wife cucked the degenerate
>>
>>80737102
My entire point is they did those things at the behest of white interests. Damn you are stupid my man.

>b-but less than 10% of the population was black and were forced to do things by whites to build a white society therefore america was never a white country!

Just stop. You're seriously embarrassing.
>>
File: 1466887378833.png (54 KB, 856x612) Image search: [Google]
1466887378833.png
54 KB, 856x612
>>80732940
>>
>>80737508

It doesn't matter.

THEY IMPORTED NONWHITES TO HELP CREATE THE NATION.

If you import non-white people, you are not a white society.
>>
Mexicans are cool.

It's the fucking YOLO teens, early 20s, fuckbois you have to worry about. They are below niggers. Alteast niggers have an actual culture, these SoCal border niggers try so fucking hard to fit in its embarrassing
>>
>>80736745
What do Argentinans think of Mexico? My aunt in her university years went to Argentina and she says that she was treated very badly, maybe they confused her with a Chilean or people from Buenos Aires are (Like in every capital) assholes
>>
>>80732110
>built by whites
>most of the building was done by subjugated peoples at gunpoint
>>
>>80737746

From what I've been told by Argentinian friends, it's just in their nature to be snooty assholes.

Just like it's kind of in Mexican people's nature to be loud and say really obvious things at the top of our lungs.
>>
>>80737339

Utah is based as fuck
>>
I only knew one Mexican and she had sjw tendencies. She wasn't chosen as a prefect at school but she would borrow the prefect badge and act like one. Also she's a bitch and I don't like her.
>>
File: 2008-mexican-immigrants-01.png (31 KB, 433x387) Image search: [Google]
2008-mexican-immigrants-01.png
31 KB, 433x387
>>80734060
There is no black plague. They don't spread like roaches. Guess who does
>>
>>80729234
You are correct, real Texans never forget about the Hispanic contributions to Texan Independence.
>>
>>80734812
American white boy problems.
>>
>>80737620
I suppose Israel isn't a Jewish society because there are Palestinians there. I suppose the Russian Empire wasn't Russian because they had a load of Siberian natives and Tatars in their country. I suppose the Ottoman Empire wasn't Turkish because they enslaved whites. The British Empire wasn't British because we had poo-in-loos build our railroads. I suppose Nazi Germany wasn't German because they willingly put Slavs in work camps. You are fucking stupid my man, end of story.

>>80737845
Which therefore means it was built by whites by proxy. I had no idea so many yanks were such cucks on this board.
>>
>>80737990

>Australia

That's a long way to swim.

What happened, did she get washed out to sea by the Rio Grande and just turn up on the coast? "WOW, THESE AMERICANS SURE DO TALK WIERD!"
>>
>>80730212
Oh really, I'm actually Trans-nigger myself
>>
>>80732833
Planned economy? This isn't the Soviet Union mate.
>>
File: spicscantintowar.jpg (156 KB, 396x906) Image search: [Google]
spicscantintowar.jpg
156 KB, 396x906
>>80734650
You taco niggers will get your ass kicked any time
>>
>>80728665
Okay ill fucking redpill you on SOME mexicans such as myself.
I love trump and im illegal and so is my mom, so when i play his speeches out loud, it makes my liberal mom angry and her tears taste so good.
>uncle tom
I dont give a fuck. Fuck hillary, shes literally the whore of Babylon
>>
>>80737746
we don't think of Mexico at all. it's like a non-entity
she was probably confused for a bolivian or paraguayan 2bh
>>
>>80730010
^ this guy gets it.
If they live near you be prepared.
They will steal the bbq grill out your backyard, they will steal your front door mat.
They live like sardines and are not happy unless there are a dozen people in the house.
They park in the yard and park broken down cars in the street. They save non running hondas for spare parts.
They put fart can mufflers on their cars and you can hear them for 3 blocks.
mexicans even stole the apt. buildings flower pots, just dumping the plant and soil out on the sidewalks.
They littler like pigs. I have seen them walking down the street eating a giant candy bar and dropping the wrapper as they were walking even though there was a trash can 6 ft away.
Drive down middlefield, south of costco in Redwood city.
The taco joints get health dept. warnings monthly because they are filthy.
If you see a teenage mex female you can be sure she has at least two kids out of wedlock. The age of consent is 15 in mexico.
Yeah, no thanks.
>>
>>80733444
Fuck. Kill.
They probably make mean mexican food tho honestly.
>>
>>80738471
>I love trump and im illegal
Now THIS is cucked to fuck
>>
>>80730601
>This
Sums up the problem with our generation
>>
>>80735399
You're an idiot. Aztecs which you most likely are referring to, formed their society on the fragments of a greater civilization. They are the detritus of mesoamerican culture. Lrn to toltecs. Lots of uncommon info.
>>
>>80737500
yeah and it's all true you fucking moron.
>>
>>80738656
lol hes not going to catch me anon. If he does win im going to canada and take thier resources. When he allows mexicans to come in legally is when i come back. I love american more than you honestly, so the point where i rather have its own interests at heart instead of my own, despite my status,
>>
>>80728665
i know it's a shitty youth trend but i could never respect someone who wears shoes like that (not even if he does it (((ironically))) )
>>
>>80738450

You do know that one of the most distinguished heroes of that battle was a hispanic Texian named Juan Seguin, right?

And that he commanded an all-hispanic cavalry wing in General Sherman's forces, and that he slaughtered 25 men by himself with nothing more than a bowie knife in that very battle, right?
>>
File: 1466604284246.jpg (41 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1466604284246.jpg
41 KB, 225x225
Here's an story from a real Paco.

>be me, 22yo living with mom and bro(dad died)
>live in middle-high class neighborhood
>the residence besides me is where the parents of a mexican actress live
>streets are clean, chill as fuck, mostly old rich people (probably retired)
>lot's of trees and it's safe
>sometimes their kids make a party and invite 10/10 women
>train rails separate the neighborhood, after that, everything is fucked
>lots of kids, dead dogs everywhere, horses, loud as fuck, drug-land.jpg
>tfw feel anxiety when crossing

it feels like Mexican border, desu. Poor people are generally uneducated. I've seen some indios coming from there to shit on my street

Degenerate fucks
>>
Well AMA
>>
>>80728665
oh yeah forgot my stories: never been to mexico, got to know a lot of mexican exchange students when i was in school though. they were not the smartest but friendly people that were fun to hang out with on weekends.
>>
>>80732080
Damn you must have it bad up in norcal

Socal mexicans are pretty dope.

Taco trucks and the corn man
Mexican bakeries
True you get some people trying to be gangster but thats died out sorta
>>
>>80739243

>the corn man

EXPLAIN THIS
>>
>>80739315
This is the shit my nigga
>>
>>80739243
>mexican bakeries
Damn, a concha sounds real good right about now
>>
What's interesting is how different the males and females are. Male hispanics tend to be pretty quiet and subdued. But the females, holy shit. If you think white women are bad, latinas are 10x as bitchy and really think the world owes them something.
>>
>>80737508
But I thought it was for the Jews best interest?
>>
>>80739479
I actually hate these, just because of the mayo.
The things the guy in the back is wrapping though are good as fuck.
>>
>>80739501
Traditionally we beat the fuck out of them and give them Stockholm Syndrome, such things arent allowed in the US
>>
>>80739482
You dont know how badly I want one, im living in greece for 6 months so I dont get any mexican food.

>>80739579
Lord I think youre the first person Ive ever heard that didnt like them
>>
>>80739721
This
>>
>>80739742

Tejano here.

The mayo ain't my style.
>>
>>80739020
So what did other 1360 mexicunts during that heroism? There are always exceptions. There are decent latinos, smart niggers, and even Asians with soul. But the majority of shitskins like you cannot into warfare, deal with it
>>
>>80730010
I agree.

t.Chicano
>>
>>80739742
I'll pour one out for you bro.

I dont like chile powder either, especially when people put it on mangos, ruining a perfectly good fruit.
Actually, when I think about it I dont really like spicy food in general, I like sour stuff.
>>
I buy Tamales from them when they come up to work in the summer. I also see a lot of them at the flea market buying used clothes.
>>80728665
>>
>>80739828
The world is a strange place

>>80739970
I feel you on the spicy stuff, im greek and swedish so I never really grew up with spicy stuff in my home and i still dont understand why they put it on mangos
>>
>>80739243
>Mexican bakeries
Disgusting shit. European pastries and bakery is way better
>>
File: 1.jpg (79 KB, 448x458) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
79 KB, 448x458
>>80728665
I live in southern California

Some Mexicans are alright, but they stick together like most minorities, they don't seem to trust or like white people

I had a coworker tell me she'd never talk to or approach me or any of the white people outside of work, that she just "doesn't see herself interacting with whites"

oftentimes they are very racist, they'll start speaking Spanish anytime they don't want others to understand what they're saying

Alot of them may seem like "hard workers" but I've never met a lazier bunch in my life, very unprofessional

The majority of Mexicans I know have or do smoke weed, drink underage, get into fights etc.

Light skin or brown skin, a Mexican is a Mexican

Spaniards, Cubans, etc however differ from them greatly and are usually more trustworthy and integrated, once again, I am speaking of the ones in southern California

Mexican cholos and cartels are subhuman garbage that should be eradicated from the planet

Overall, I prefer the blacks here, they're usually white washed and integrate better/are more chill
>>
>>80739845

It involves tired Mexican soldiers being given the order to rest after days of backbreaking labor creating fortifications, and General Santa Anna having a thing for black women, and a young mulatto girl being separated from the Texian camps and ending up in the General's tent, and said General being unwilling to be interrupted.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.