[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will their response be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: blmterror.png (593 KB, 1336x963) Image search: [Google]
blmterror.png
593 KB, 1336x963
What will their response be?
>>
"Democratic referendums are bad for the citizens"
>>
>"No. - B.O."

Don't get me wrong, BLM is absolutely a terrorist organization. They've broken numerous terrorism laws, most notably shutting down an airport on Christmas Eve.
But, Obama has always actively attempted to protect criminal niggers. He's had BLM at the White House twice this year alone.
>>
>they dindu nuffin
-King Nigger
>>
Some clever leftists could do the same thing with the NRA. Maybe with even more signatures. This sets a bad precedent.
>>
>>80724668
Yeah, except for the fact that the NRA has never committed any terroristic actions, but Black Lives Matter has. Nice try (((Anon))).
>>
Funny nazis, so scared of black people!

Go hide in your homes with your guns, pathetic fucking quaking weak cunts.
>>
>>80724668
>leftist
>clever
>>
>>80724903
they advocated killing cops. they recently killed 5, and injured another 7 in Dallas. go back to tumblr
>>
>>80724263
>100,000 signatures
That's less than one out of every 3,000 people in the US
>>
>>80725402
That's not the point. whitehouse.gov petitions must reach 100,100 supports within a given time to get necessary acknowledgement.
>>
>>80725402
So?
>>
>>80725402
Don't be a Debbie Downer
>>
More than likely they won't even address it and if they do it won't be covered in the news or quickly glossed over.
>>
>>80724668
the anti gun petitions dont even come close to success
>>
>>80724263
They'll give some soft ball response.
>>
File: blm chaos.jpg (117 KB, 750x881) Image search: [Google]
blm chaos.jpg
117 KB, 750x881
>>80724899
>>
>>80725802

It shows white people are still vastly and majorly cucked into infinity. Not good.
>>
>>80727328
Well we are but I don't think that's what it shows. The petition was made not even a week ago. Pretty good outcome, all things considered.
>>
What's the average response time for one of these pensions? Weeks? I really want to see what Oboonga's response is.
>>
>>80727282
the NRA enables the culture that leads to school shootings.
>>
>>80724263

>Bandwaggon fallacy 101

Youre just as dumb as the SJWs.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.