[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Mel Gibson?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 12412512.jpg (50 KB, 458x390) Image search: [Google]
12412512.jpg
50 KB, 458x390
What does /pol/ think of Mel Gibson?
>>
I saw Hacksaw Ridge. He's back baby!
>>
>>80723279
He makes inaccurate historical movies that turnout to be great.
>>
>>80724156
>Hacksaw Ridge
He never left did he?
>>
>>80723279
hates kikes therefore based
>>
>>80724271
>only two posts in
U mad loyalist?
>>
>>80723279
Mel Gibson did nothing wrong. His father was even more based.
>>
he's a brilliant film maker. too bad he revealed his power level and we missed out on several potentially great movies
>>
>>80724156
>4 November 2016 (USA)
The fuck...
>>
>>80724271
>inaccurate historical movies
Shlmo, Wallace (the writer) opens up "Braveheart" with "..historians will say that I'm a liar, but history is written by men who have hanged heroes."
He's telling the audience to suspend disbelief. You don't understand film writing/film making.

I worked on research and production of a few big histoircal films-- you are not doing a documentary, you need to fit it into a 3 act, 2 hour structure and make money with it.

The goal is to get "the essence of the truth." Not to go through every detail.
>>
>>80724640
>missed out on several potentially great movies
he's making one on the resurrection of Christ. Also, do you not get he was set up? A jew fed him shots at the bar, then got him talking about politics, then called the cops?

there are literally 2 Jew cops in all of CA. What the the odds he happened to get pulled over by one of them? The Jews had a vendetta against him after "The Passion."
>>
>>80723279
Could you imagine being the only producer with any talent and the only Catholic in Hollywood?
Crazy or not, Mel Gibson is better than any no-ham bagels rout there
>>
File: Mel_Gibson_Flag_Patriot_Wide.jpg (11 KB, 600x297) Image search: [Google]
Mel_Gibson_Flag_Patriot_Wide.jpg
11 KB, 600x297
>>80723279
can't quell the Mel
>>
He's absolutely based and obviously red pilled. I reckon we'd have a lot more of his ideas made into movies if he hasn't revealed his power level in jew reigned hollywood.
>>
I absolutely love Mel
Too bad we don't see him more often
>>
>>80724271
Braveheart was 100% historically accurate
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.