[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WOMENS BASKETBALL BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: JERSEYS.jpg (45 KB, 525x379) Image search: [Google]
JERSEYS.jpg
45 KB, 525x379
>Four off-duty Minneapolis police officers working the Minnesota Lynx game at Target Center on Saturday night walked off the job after the players held a news conference denouncing racial profiling, then wore Black Lives Matter pregame warm-up jerseys.

http://www.startribune.com/minneapolis-cops-working-lynx-game-walk-out-over-player-comments-warm-up-jerseys/386373171/
>>
>>80717420

Cops should just fucking stop responding to 9/11 calls coming from nigger communities, let's see if they like it.
>>
>>80717592
i agree
>>
>>80717592
>Cops should just fucking stop responding to 9/11 calls

They already do stupid. They just drive around harassing regular people most of the time.
No doubt the mood became more relaxed and upbeat once they left
>>
>>80717592
fpbp

>>80717420
>women's basketball
Let's have a cheer for the players, coaches and the families of the players and coaches
>>
>>80717420
It would be hilarious if this becomes a common occurrence at events of people who support BLM

Maybe the police should stop protecting politicians that support BLM
>>
>>80717721
(You)
you earned it m8 ;^)
>>
File: penn.png (59 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
penn.png
59 KB, 150x200
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/4sezac/judd_legum_on_twitter_players_for_wnbas_lynx_wore/

the leddit comments are even more brutally retarded than usual. how are normies so stupid
>>
>nigger crime and violence
>police brutality

which one came first? i have a hard time believing nigger communities were a crime free utopia of soul food and singing in the streets until the police fucked everything up and made them all criminals.
>>
>>80717721
>No doubt the mood became more relaxed and upbeat once they left

indeed, black lives be matterin' n sheeit

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/14/us/murder-rates-cities-fbi.html
>>
>>80717721
Tips fedora
>>
File: regular people.jpg (59 KB, 450x329) Image search: [Google]
regular people.jpg
59 KB, 450x329
>>80717721
>regular people
>>
>Asked about a report that seven or eight officers had walked off the job, Kroll said, “They only have four officers working the event because the Lynx have such a pathetic draw.”
kek
>>
>>80717420
God damnit I actually liked watching the Lynx and now I can't rightly buy tickets.
>>
>>80717420
racial profiling is ok as far as the supreme court is concerned. it has been ruled on so gofuckyourselves
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.