[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jew Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: jewing-intensifies.png (218 KB, 501x521) Image search: [Google]
jewing-intensifies.png
218 KB, 501x521
Hey goyim, listen up, Imma try something different

Ask me anything about jewish practiced THEOLOGY, not just politics
jew and goy relations, etc
>>
We accepted 6 gorillion Jew refugees during WWII when no other goy would.

Do Jews like us?
>>
What things are most likely to get an adult Jew ostracised beyond the blatant disregard stuff like eating pork and working 7 days a week?
>>
>>80713022
religious jews are nasty
not op btw
>>
File: 1385781925188.gif (62 KB, 520x920) Image search: [Google]
1385781925188.gif
62 KB, 520x920
>>80712982
It's not a jewy religious matter, but dude, seriously? Are you joking?
Look, the only reason jew refugees even existed and weren't just allowed admission to Palestine instead of saying in Europe is the fact you published a white paper at 1939, saying jews can only immigrate into the mandate if arabs allowed it, IE can't move in at all

We see you as absolute cuckold bellends that appeased the arabs instead of just shooting them, as any rational and civilized person should do. You've gained some points back with Brexit though
>>
>>80713022
in the haredi community, even wearing the wrong socks (IE color or shape associated with rival haredi sects) is enough to get rumors spread about you

Religious jews also frequent whores all the time. It's basically the same with hardcore catholics and the like, anything that can be covered up goes

>>80713206
לא כיפות סרוגות
אבל חרדים כן
>>
How do you feel about slavery? Do you want 2800 slaves?
>>
File: jewww.jpg (15 KB, 214x210) Image search: [Google]
jewww.jpg
15 KB, 214x210
>>80713677
Aw hell no
The concept disgusts me but that's not the only issue
goy slaves in judaism are a fucking pain in the ass to have around, because even breaking their tooth forces you to release them by law

a released goy slave automatically counts as a converted jew and the jew community has to feed him
You've imported a fuckton of niggers that steal and rape, imagine you as an individual having 2800 of them that you're legally obliged to feed and cloth
>>
>>80712835
wtf I hate israel now
>>
File: swedenyesss.gif (3 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
swedenyesss.gif
3 MB, 480x480
>>80714154
Why
>>
>>80713250
What you said doesn't make sense.
Any rational government would try to appease the Arabs because of the Arab World holding everyone by the balls.
>>
File: allah.jpg (91 KB, 750x595) Image search: [Google]
allah.jpg
91 KB, 750x595
>>80714318
>>
Arab world holding everyone by the balls? I have a friend who used to be Mossad and I can say if anything the Jews got the Arab world bitched.
Isis is being used by Israel, they didn't create them but they provide tactile support to break the Shia zioblock.
>>
>>80714470
Pretty much every woke person/someone who knows abit about intelligence knows Israel had enormous power and influence and the best intelligence service in the world.
>>
>>80714470
>>80714584
Was talking about around the year 1948 ffs
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.