[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MONKEY LIVES MATTER INVADE GERMANY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87
File: WATERMELONZ.jpg (228 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
WATERMELONZ.jpg
228 KB, 1366x768
>germans admit defeat at the hand of the primates
>chimps march in germanistan demanding justice or else they burn dat bitch down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5vbvXDqDo0
>>
Dear lord I hope that shit doesn't spread to Denmark
>>
That scratching sound you hear is Adolph, clawing at the lid of his casket!
>>
File: 1437348667567.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1437348667567.webm
3 MB, 640x480
Germany, your nog problems haven't even begun

You think Muslims are bad? Well wait until you have a 13% black population. The crime, rape, murder, drug dealing, chimpouts etc are going to increase exponentially. The average OOGA BOOGA makes a Turk look positively civilized in comparison. I never wanted to see this happen to Europe, but hey you chose this path for whatever reason.
>>
>>80707851

lol what is it with Euro peons that they like to live vicariously through us and our media

what a bunch of retarded people

Also, that stupid nigger at :39, fucking ghetto trash
>>
>>80708042
>lol what is it with Euro peons that they like to live vicariously through us and our media

We are larping.
>>
And here I thought the overly aggressive militarized police shooting niggers for sport was just an American thing.

You better get your cops under control, Germany.
>>
>>80708042
>like to live vicariously through us and our media

leftist beta cucks really do try to impersonate their master, true.
>>
>>80708037
this. Euros just see black people say some funny shit from time to time and think that makes them tolerable. I'd rather have Turks than niggers.

>OOGA BOOGA

that perfectly describes black people. loud and dumb.
>>
File: originalhgjjjhg.jpg (55 KB, 540x457) Image search: [Google]
originalhgjjjhg.jpg
55 KB, 540x457
>>80707851
What the hell are all these monkeys doing in Europe and why are they concerned about American political issues?

Had enough yet, Whitey?

When will you wake up?
>>
>>80708037
that webm................ wow
>>
File: lol.jpg (46 KB, 629x522) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
46 KB, 629x522
will angela merkel grant negros from the usa asylum?
>>
>>80707851
Arabs please attack them. For once in your entire existence do what's right and jihad a german BLM parade because they touched your mosque or something. Please.
>>
File: 4.jpg (15 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
15 KB, 460x288
>>80708037
What the fuck ?
>>
File: h2GdVTA.jpg (477 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
h2GdVTA.jpg
477 KB, 1280x720
>>80707851
>Hundreds march through Berlin
>Berlin

Just put a Dome over it and pump all the air out nobody in that cesspool of a city deserves to live.
>>
>>80708182
>>80708120

a lot of black Americans honestly believe they are entitled to Europe and they are particularly fond of Germany. probably for the white wominz.

it's basic color association. they see white Western civilization here, it's theirs. they see white Western civilization there, by association it must be theirs too.

Sad to see Europe become so Americanized. Wish you idiots would wake the fuck up.
>>
>>80708205
Please do not joke about stuff like that.
>>
>>80707851
Why the fuck are they protesting in Germany about something that is happening in the US?

On the other hand, probably good for us. The more people are exposed to their retardation the better.
>>
>>80707851
for what fucking reason. theres like 1 case which is at least 5 years back where someone died because of the police.
what the fuck.
>>
>>80708037
Did that woman just kill another woman with an atomic butt drop?
>>
File: 16.jpg (70 KB, 320x466) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
70 KB, 320x466
>>80707851
chorny syca
>>
>>80708432
And then she got mad because another one asked her wtf she was doing
>>
>>80708037
pretty sure she dead btw.
jesus christ it smashed her to a pulp.
>>
>>80707851
Christ, is Germany really this cucked? I literally cannot tell the difference between that crowd and an American crowd. Complete racial disaster. Sad!
>>
>>80708340
Why would black Americans think they are entitled to Europe? Germany didn't even have black slaves.
>>
File: Capture+_2016-07-12-11-13-58.png (1 MB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-07-12-11-13-58.png
1 MB, 1440x2392
Here's the headlines we read from the BBC.

Every. Single. Time.
>>
>>80707851
Cleanse the unclean from our lands
>>
>>80708495
Because they are black americans, whatever is nice must be theirs because gibs me dat
>>
>>80708375
social justice means kill whitey
don't look for any legitimacy in liberalism
you'll never find it
The whites there would be literal communists
the blacks just hate whitey
>>
The German woman is the most treasonous animal.
>>
>>80708375
>>80708361
>>80708345

>why

Because they are trying to instill a sense of white guilt into you. That is how they get their gibs. Then your politicians, particularly your Leftists, will tell you that you need to accept black immigrants and help them integrate. They'll tell you that they need welfare because of the income disparity and economic factors. They'll tell you that they were disenfranchised people. This will get the Left more votes as the niggers are now like their pets who they watch over and protect at your expense.

Like that other anon said, blacks are the absolute worst. Literally Abbo tier.
>>
>>80708489
It's Berlin, hardly representative for Germany as a whole.
Sadly, it probably won't stay limited to BErlin because the cancer always spreads.
>>
>>80707851
none of those faggots could put on any fight if it came down to it
>>
>>80708037
Oh my god, what are they doing in that vid
>>
>a peaceful demonstration

wtf I love multi culti now
>>
>>80708584
I don't get how they even got here to be honest. Are they spawing in the army bases or something?
>>
>>80708495

this is why: >>80708556

I'm not kidding dude. I've seen a lot of black people talk about wanting to go to Europe and Germany in particular. They think it's theirs.

Even the ones who have a degree think they are entitled to your country just because they're edumacated. If you give them an inch they will take a mile and soon they'll be shilling for their 8 brothas and sistas.
>>
>>80708584
They'll tell you that your schools are rayciss and they need affirmative action. And then the schools will go to shit. They'll tell you your police forces are rayciss and they must hire more blacks. And your police force will go to shit.

They scream for everything and when they get it they turn it to shit.
>>
>>80708489
>>80708609
gotta go with my fellow german here. Berlin is a microcosmos of american leftie propaganda, old school hippies, antifa, and all kinds of shitskins with merkel regime right ontop of it.
Its fucking horrible what happened to berlin in a few decades and its even worse what will continue to happen.
>>
>>80708584
Nah, that is actually fairly unlikely to happen. Our politicians favor Arabs as pets, not blacks. And they are already regretting that they left so many in because turns out, when you whole country becomes the zoo it starts to be annoying.
>>
>>80707851
>actual NIGGERS, not even black gentlemen and disgusting hypocrite liberals marching together IN EUROPE for something that happens thousands of miles away and that doesn't even affects them

I hope the world comes to the end soon, i truly hope so.
>>
File: pepe_drink.png (57 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
pepe_drink.png
57 KB, 600x434
>>80707851
i had such a good start in the day .... and then i went to /pol/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOA-2hl1Vbc
>>
>>80708670
probably mostly through your universities and international exchange programs. they see peaceful white civilization and see gibs - money, welfare, cute women, nice towns. They want it.

Don't be duped, even nigs I've met at D1 universities can be chimps. For evidence of this, just see any BLM protest at American universities.
>>
>>80708631
Dancing bro.

Racist much?
>>
>>80708631
Jungle execution
>>
Oh look, another one of America's great cultural exports! Man, we sure must be thankful for them saving us from that ebil notzi Hitler.
>>
>>80708175
Everybody would rather have turks than niggers, especially american bred niggers.
I don't envy you one bit.
>>
>>80708695
Only the educated and wealthy black americans will even be able to come here anyway. You think your average ghetto hoodrat will even know how to apply for a passport?

Also white americans are just as bad. You guys are so fucking fat and loud. I was squashed in the corner of the tube by a fat sweaty american with his stupid american flag shirt and cargo shorts.
>>
>>80708577
>The German woman is the most treasonous animal
this is by Jewish design. The German women of the WW 2 period were the ones who really kept the fire burning.
thus the reason the Jews have focused all their energy on destroying them with every degeneracy they could conceive of, from race-mixing to lesbianism to feminism...go far enough down the hole and you'll find at jew there, blinking at the light like a startled cockroach.
>>
>>80708037
> American delusion

Mexicans and Blacks are top notch fellows in comparison to Turks, Muslims and Arabs. Fucking hell how retarded can you get to even deny that.
>>
>>80708939
> ".go far enough down the hole and you'll find at jew there, blinking at the light like a startled cockroach."

pottery
>>
>Berlin
>Germany
>>
>>80708762
Please don't confuse the two - this black men and nigger meme needs to die. Even university educated blacks act like entitled niggers. They think they're entitled to Europe just because they have a degree. Nevermind that Europe is for Europeans, nah, they think it's theirs too. Like I said further up it's basic color association.

I'm trying to inform you guys so you don't let them in. Because they are absolutely god awful to be around. This video isn't even an exaggeration as to what some days are like on public transportation in the cities:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l331zt--EXg
>>
>>80708980
Americans niggers are not the black people you know.
>>
File: 1454514871238.gif (393 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1454514871238.gif
393 KB, 640x360
>>80707851
oh shit we must close our borders before this plague get here

also thanks america for all the cancer you gave us
>>
>>80708695
The fuck!? Is Germany supposed to be Shang Ri La for minorities now?
>>
>>80707851
Seriously, FUCK AMERICA it's this god damn evil fucking country that keeps importing it's pure shit to us. Ever since the end of the 2nd world war you've been draining the very last bit of life out of us by controling 100% of our media and by importing your shit. There's a reason why a disproportionate amount of Army niggers get sent here. When will the rest of the world gang up and burn America, or at least the American elite and government, to the fucking ground jesus christ I am so angry to see what's happening to my country
>>
>>80708923
>the educated and wealthy black americans
ok, so that should leave....zero niggers in total? but you did say "wealthy," so maybe a few "rappers?"

Recall how uk cops used to pride themselves on not even carrying guns, and now london has more armed police than any US city?
>>
>>80707851
Embrace it. Stick with your close friends and family, prepare, and ride this whole thing out. The current paradigm needs to go, so we can replace it with something better, something we built ourselves.
>>
File: Lehrer_Lämpel.jpg (41 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
Lehrer_Lämpel.jpg
41 KB, 480x320
>>80707851
>Germany: Hundreds march through Berlin in solidarity with Black Lives Matter

Did you know that Berlin actually belongs to western Asia Minor?
>>
>>80708923
I won't argue with you that we have a lot of dumb shit people here. But you DEFINITELY don't want blacks.

>educated and wealthy black americans

here's a video of our "educated" wealthy black americans: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc
>>
>>80708037
Not to mention, more of Europe's nignogs are gonna be Muslims too! Twice as much fun!
>>
>>80709136
Der gute alte Lämpel.
>>
>>80707851
What the fuck is blm doing in Germany. Literally the stupidity of black people knows no bounds. Dose damn raysis dirty germans! killin us in america.
>>
>>80709184
Telling the truth for over 100 years now.
>>
>>80709061
>>80709092

Please listen to what I'm telling you. My family came from Germany and even if you guys don't like me, I don't want Germany to go to shit from brown people. Put an end to this while you still can. Get into political office, do whatever you can.
>>
>>80708037
we have - or had not sure right now - no problems with blacks. every nignog i met was well educated and pretty nice. maybe that's because they see their chance and don't gang up with scum. maybe that changes now. maybe not.
>>
File: 1465772979666.png (269 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
1465772979666.png
269 KB, 500x514
>>80708042
Most Europeans hate pretty much everything american because your country has been spreading cultural cancer for a while now. The people you see on the media are a small vocal minority, orchestrated to run around in front of cameras in a weak attempt to shape the public opinion. Americans are garbage to us, we can't "live through you and your media" we would much rather have you not living at all, fucking nigger loving, corrupt democracy importers.
>>
File: alton sterling for real.jpg (21 KB, 446x493) Image search: [Google]
alton sterling for real.jpg
21 KB, 446x493
>>80708508
funny how they don't mention that Alton Sterling was a convicted child molester. funny.
>>
>>80708489
Those are all American niggers in that crowd with token German girls on their knees. All you literally have to do is say, "suck my dick or you're a racist nazi" and guess what, you'll have all the girls on your dick in no time. Not even joking.

People here are so afraid to be labeled a racist or nazi. If you are publically called a nazi you will be fired from your job, your bank accounts will be frozen, your assets seized, your social media accounts monitored round the clock, all your friends and family will be pressured to cut contact with you, daily intimidation visits by the police, get your property destroyed and stolen by antifa, physical attacks if seen in public, etc. This is why people are so afraid to stand up against the repressive left.
>>
>>80709240
I better send to this Jared Taylor and inform him that his white people movement doesn't spread as fast as the bush telegraph.
>>
>>80709096
>and now london has more armed police than any US city

Yes because it's fucking London, there will be more armed police in a fucking high risk city like London. Anything worth bombing in the UK is in London.

Even then that's just armed police around landmarks like Buckingham Palace and Parliament. Most officers on the beat in communities are not armed.
>>
>>80708042
you instilled that in us. thank you btw. its not out own stupidity its your programming of the population.
Well not yours, your kike overlords.
America hasnt been America since Kennedy.
>>
File: 1430038066847.webm (3 MB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
1430038066847.webm
3 MB, 568x320
>>80709299
you are like us with Muslims

you get the tiny number that are (usually) well behaved who have fled the shithole that is their country

The problem is: what happens when the rest of that shithole follows the few non retarded blacks into your country?

answer: your country becomes a shithole as well.
>>
>>80709350
stop shitting bulls
>>
>>80709308
BULGARIA
A
S
E
D
>>
>>80708508
>B
>B
>C
>>
>>80709155
>But you DEFINITELY don't want blacks.
I think even our politicians are starting to realize that.
>>
>>80709299
That's because you don't understand how blacks work. They only behave when they are 1-5% of the population and you keep them in small groups. Once they become sizeable portion of your population they will start to chimp out. They are like abbos.
>>
>>80709431
>answer: your country becomes a shithole as well.

it already is, but not because of blacks.
i'm a racist to some degree, i hate minorities who think they have special rights.
blacks don't demand shit in germany, they try to fit in and it works.
muslims demand 1000 things and when someone says "you get 999 of those" they chimp around because we don't give them everything.
>>
>>80709350
why are there so many American negros in Germany?
>>
>>80709155
.......how did he get into Harvard? Is that the level of debate that occurs in such a world renowned institution?

Please tell me it's just summer school for underprivileged kids.
>>
>>80708884
i don't want turks either
>>
>>80709269
>Get into political office, do whatever you can
Once the background check is done and they see /pol/ coming up in my internet activity I'll be banned for life from holding a public office and probably jailed or fined for partaking in a Neo-Nazi hate speech website. The left control this country beyond your wildest imagination. It isn't long before conservative people are slaughtered in the street with approval from the government and no action from anyone else.
>>
>>80709240
To be fair "our" media is shilling very hard for BLM for whatever reason.

I used to wonder why our journalists had so strong opinions about certain issues in the States, because I couldn't see how it would benefit them if the average German was for reforms in America. It's not like we could vote for Hillary, or some shit like that.

Anyhow, I'm starting to think they are literally trying to shock and awe Germans to the point where we are ok with UN troops being send into the States and won't criticise it. Then we'll get our own UN troops eventually.
>>
>>80709538
so literally like arabs in germoney.
>>
Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>80709576
tricky little devils, arent they?
>>
>>80709606
Post-WWII occupation.
>>
>>80708980
You have clearly never even seen an African American in real life.

You know those Arabs and Turks you see in your news raping women and fighting German kids? They do it for their religion, because they're dumb and uneducated.

Niggers, everywhere, no matter their education, will fight you for nothing. And kill you. And rape you. And burglarize you. It's a sport to them. Look up the knockout game. Punching white people completely unprovoked is a sport to them.

You will never understand unless you lived in an American city with a population of niggers above 30%. All blacks are not the same. Your African immigrants are not the same as American blacks, they are more civilized.
>>
>>80707851
I wish I could mow down all those niggers, cucks and bitches with a good ol' MG42
>>
>>80709606
Take a guess. There don't come here on their own
>>
File: 1468235141896.jpg (2 MB, 1280x6318) Image search: [Google]
1468235141896.jpg
2 MB, 1280x6318
>>80708037
We know...
>>
File: Che-Guevara-Negro-Quote.png (37 KB, 522x269) Image search: [Google]
Che-Guevara-Negro-Quote.png
37 KB, 522x269
>>80709558
muslims are organized and follow an organized and subversive religion of conquest

Blacks are always incredibly disorganized as even Che Guevera pointed out during the communist revolutions in Africa, if they were more organized Africa wouldn't be the shithole it is today
>>
>>80707851
I don't even know what to say anymore. I HATE GERMANY AND AUSTRIA!
>>
>>80707851
Ah yes rt at it again.

Kremel gets more desperate by the day.
>>
>>80707851

What the fuck, no way that's Berlin. It looks like the average Murrifat city, just with more bikes.
>>
>>80709269
You're talking to the wrong person. I'm getting more and more comfortable with the idea with seeing this whole shit going up in flames and sodokuing myself after I licked the tears of the people who didn't listen to me.
>>
>>80707851
Thanks America for exporting your bullshit.
I say it all the time. Anything regarding society/ social justice etc. starting in the US Lands in yurop 1 or 2 years later.

BLM in Germany?! In the UK?!
Sure it's about 'solidarity'. These mongoloids dont even have the slightest clue who they're solidarizing with.

II'm MAD
>>
>>80707851
>BLACK LIVES DON'T MATTER
>>
>>80709767
why are pakis so goddamn pedo. even compared to other shitskins.
>>
>>80709706

>Your African immigrants are not the same as American blacks, they are more civilized.

Not really. The Sudanese, the Somalians, and the Eritreans are really bad. Many of them are former war criminals and child soldiers.
>>
File: affirmative action.png (23 KB, 1168x339) Image search: [Google]
affirmative action.png
23 KB, 1168x339
>>80709614
>.......how did he get into Harvard?
affirmative action
>>
>>80709793
thats exactly how berlin looks in the west.
eastern parts are commie blocks.
>>
File: refugees welcome tweets.webm (2 MB, 664x478) Image search: [Google]
refugees welcome tweets.webm
2 MB, 664x478
>>80707851
>video
>>
>>80709808
The west is doomed bro
>>
Okay we get it now.

BLACKLIGHTS MATTER!

Why are sources of mood translucents so cheered on?

>BLACKLIGHTS MATTER!
>>
>>80709784
Blame America. They're the cultural exporter of 99% of the leftist cancer you see around the world.
>>
File: Globalcolourlarge.jpg (275 KB, 1755x1240) Image search: [Google]
Globalcolourlarge.jpg
275 KB, 1755x1240
>>80709829
Pakis are the most inbred people on earth

might have something to do with it
>>
Why are there no countries where white people can live in peace anymore?
>>
>>80707851

Like a pride parade, only blacker lesbians
>>
File: diversity.png (443 KB, 1008x757) Image search: [Google]
diversity.png
443 KB, 1008x757
>>80709846
>>
Always fucking muricans, always.
>>
>>80709907
I blame the elites and leftist intellectuals. I blame the Germans for falling for this crap. I hope they will die out, Evolution kills the weaker species. My homeland will never be the same, I can't go home anymore.
>>
>>80709926
all white people are evil and need to die

t. american media, academia, and government
>>
>>80708037
Turks look positive compared to Germans you bratwurst.
>>
File: diversity in the workplace.jpg (129 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
diversity in the workplace.jpg
129 KB, 700x700
>>
>>80709808
Also our cops are basically hugging and kissing drug dealers. Yeah there was this one black guy who spontanously self combusted while being tied to a jail bed, but this isn't the norm. German cops don't even pull their guns during traffic controls.
>>
File: Schauble.jpg (36 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
Schauble.jpg
36 KB, 600x399
>“It is isolation that would destroy us, it would lead us towards degenerating in inbreeding,” the finance minister argued. “For us, Muslims in Germany are an enrichment of our openness and our diversity. Look at the third generation of Turks, especially the women. That is an enormous innovation potential.”

>“One thing is quite clear for the future – we have to invest more in Iraq, Syria and Libya, and then we will have to pay for sub-Saharan Africa’s development.”

>North African countries are already demanding more investment from Berlin “as a condition for taking refugees back,” he went on. “And they are right to do so.”

https://www.rt.com/news/346284-germany-migration-policy-incest/

http://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-06/wolfgang-schaeuble-aussenpolitik-wandel-afrika-arabische-welt

>"If you're not racemixing you're literally inbreeding and in order to remedy that we will establish interracial breeding facilities in all German cities with a population of at least 200,000. To keep the genetic material as diverse as possible, white men are excluded from those facilities. Sign up your German daughters today and receive significant tax benefits! Women that are pregnant from a white man and get an abortion will also get tax benefits."
>>
>>80707851
I know RT has an affection for blacks and all sorts of foreign creatures, but no media outlet picked up on the 150 citizens of Bad Oldesloer that marched out shortly after a man from Eritrea tried to rape an eighteen-year-old girl in a car park, leaving her with bite injuries on her face and neck. Funny how the media BLACKED that out.
>>
>>80709886
It's like watching cancer spread. Luckily Eastern Europe only has some small tumors without and spreads. They can easily remove it. Western Europe however..
>>
File: 1457828156102.jpg (65 KB, 739x554) Image search: [Google]
1457828156102.jpg
65 KB, 739x554
>>80710043
>>
Amerigoy and Jew media will glorify blacks in your country as these slick, cool people with rap music. Which btw, most of which is written and composed by white producers. German women will see this hip hop culture and think that this idealistic sensationalized version of ooga boogas is how black men really are. As such more will be invited and the Left will have even more voters.

For those of you who don't mind "educated" blacks, you are currently seeing your "educated" blacks right there in that BLM protest.
>>
File: 500.jpg (48 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
500.jpg
48 KB, 500x750
>>80708175

>rather have turks than niggers

Hello there Erdil
How's community college?
>>
>>80708495
Yall waz nazis and nazis was white powers so that means you owe dem
>>
>>80709829
Repressed sexuality, thanks to retarded islamic culture. Women and girls don't go outside there, so they take to raping little boys instead.

And god forbid they come across an actual girl.
>>
>>80709786
behindert achmed? rt zwingt dir keine meinung auf. es wurde nur gefilmt.
>>
>>80707851
Yes. Lets ignore that the police in Germany barely kills people. Jesus Christ. Fuck those niggers.
>>
File: hqdefa441ult.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefa441ult.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>80709837
>former war criminals
Average black nigger in an American ghetto will tell you it's worse than Iraq. They shoot and kill over basketball games and fancy shoes. With the soldiers at least they're organized and follow orders. Black Ghettoes are the Wild West and people die over fucking nothing, it's complete chaos and I guarantee you most nigger males 18-25 in that area have killed at least one person.

>child soldiers
Gangbangers in Chicago start as early as 11. You think I'm kidding. Look at this music video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hxN7HXsSGk
>>
REMINDER -- Hitler loved the black race.

/pol/, you literally can't support Hitler if you hate blacks...
>>
>>80710161
There are also native Germans marching. Fuck them even more.
>>
>>80708495
Something Something colonialism.

Same bullshit, not even different arguments.
>>
>>80709767
TLDR: Algerians are scum
>>
>>80709576
Is he dead?
>>
>>80710083
nazi lives don't matter
>>
>>80710065
>>80709767

yea...
>>
>>80710132
>nazi
>white power

Wrong.Hitler constantly recruited blacks.
>>
>>80710127

LOL you know nothing. This is what every major city is like, no exaggeration. One word or phrase away from a complete chimp out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMW9GEy8iZQ
>>
>>80710081
Inbreeding worked out fine fo 10,000 years. I somehow doubt we'll reach the event horizon of incest if we kept the borders closed for another 50 years.
>>
>>80710148
abderer anon aber rt schneidet auch immer sehr schlitzohrig
>>
>>80707851
You have no idea how great this is. The sooner the race riots happen the better. It better happen while whites are a large minority
>>
File: 1467880651514.gif (669 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1467880651514.gif
669 KB, 480x270
>>80709784
Did you hear about Faymann? He is now a Lobbyist.

http://diepresse.com/home/politik/innenpolitik/kulisse/5035885/Faymann-ist-jetzt-Lobbyist

These people are vulture-like creatures that deserve to be destroyed, it's really sad, the current state of affairs, makes me wish Hitler won the war, I keep wishing that one day I wake up and all of this turns out to be a bad dream, but it isn't, our current leaders give away our country and money to inbred retards. EUROPE NEEDS A NEW HITLER
>>
>>80710212
In their own countries maybe. He banned interracial marriage between negros and German women, so there's not really a strong case for saying he 'loved' the black race.
>>
>>80707851
Imagine all the good that would come if someone firebombed that street, painfully killing every single one of those sub-humans.
>>
>>80710220
Its Berlin after all. I don't expect anything else from that shithole. Nuke Berlin.
>>
>>80707985
It's a cancer. It will spread unless we find a cure.
>>
>>80707851
heres a pic of the nigger in OPs pic with the white trash whore around his shoulder
>>
>>80710274
Was sind Kurden?
>>
>>80710229
We had a few african colonies I suppose but I doubt most of them even come from that region and even if, one should consider that their ancestors probably already were in America when we got our colony.
>>
>>80708489
You'll never even hear about things like that in most parts of Germany, it's just this bad in the leftist strongholds, e.g. major cities that are huge dumpsters of human garbage
>>
File: 1400980368406.jpg (10 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
1400980368406.jpg
10 KB, 247x247
>>80708508
>BBC
>>
Enslave the the monkeys, kill their enablers.
>>
>>80710349
Nuke Vienna too please. Its such a marxist hellhole.
>>
File: PartyHard.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
PartyHard.gif
2 MB, 500x282
>>80708037
This.

I grew up around blacks, Muslims ain't shit. There's a reason no one in America who's been around these animals likes them.
>>
File: PlagueDoctor.jpg (615 KB, 1009x1536) Image search: [Google]
PlagueDoctor.jpg
615 KB, 1009x1536
>>80709886
it's like the plague
>>
>>80708646
i'm ready to spread my anus for bbc, i love black man now
>>
File: Nigger dance.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Nigger dance.webm
2 MB, 640x640
>>80708037
>>
>>80709308
I think you need to go tell /leftypol/ this.

You're preaching to the choir here, Bulgaria. We fucking agree with you about the cultural shit our country is spreading.

That said, socialism and communism are more of a European-origin problem. We'd like to have a little talk with your socialists, and "thank" them with our AKs and a few grenades for spreading their shit to American government....
>>
>>80710316
in dem video ist das aber irrelevant. es ist typisch dass spinner eine quelle diskreditieren nur weil es quelle xy ist.
solange mir keine meinung aufgezwungen wird und es faktisch korrekt ist kann die quelle auch bild sein.
>>
>>80710298
Coco the Gorilla is more civilized than that.
>>
>>80710316
rt is pure propaganda. Then again, they can only film what happened.
>>
>>80710321
"...Germans nevertheless had to scrap this racial doctrine for one that promoted internationalism and tolerated multicultural and interethnic cooperation and intimate relations. "

http://inconvenienthistory.com/archive/2009/volume_1/number_3/adolf_hitlers_armed_forces.php
>>
>>80710127
Dude, you never even seen an American nigger in real life. I've seen Turks, they are nowhere near the same thing. We're talking difference between roaches, which are a pest, and bloodsucking intestinal parasites, which are a threat.
>>
File: 1465666758389.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
1465666758389.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>80707851

jesus dude
>>
>>80709886
>these tumors in crete
AAAAAAA
>>
>>80710497
WE
>>
>>80710566
Explain in detail the differences, with anecdotes
>>
>>80710413
Bergtürken.
>>
>>80708175
You really don't want a high number of Turks in our land.
>>
>>80710626
literally me right now
>>
>>80710081
he look like an horror villain like resident evil or silent hill
>>
>>80708037
When you import 'people' from the third world, they bring the third world with them.
Niggers will destroy German cities worse than Bomber Harris ever could.
>>
>>80707851
I saw at most 3 muslims there. Sandniggers really do hate regular niggers, don't they?
>>
>>80710413
kurden. vom pass her türken.
fließen also in die statistik mit ein. verstehe nicht ganz was das mit der thematik zu tun hat.
berliner sind auch deutsche, obs mir passt oder nicht.
>>
>>80707851

Wait, do you mean the Berlin nogs took a break from selling shitty weed in Görlitzer park for this nonsense ?
>>
File: 20155.png (334 KB, 630x360) Image search: [Google]
20155.png
334 KB, 630x360
>>80710566

>Trying

Do you get sore kneecaps by kneeling six times a day, Ali?
>>
>>80710468

I used to live in a black community where I'd literally be the only white person when I went out.

Like I kid you not, our grocery stores had security guards with guns lol.

In the walmart I would go to, just on your way through the parking lot you could expect to be propositioned to buy drugs at least once. The clothing section would be littered with shirts, pants, and whatever else all over the floor. hangers were littered all over the place. Trash was on the floor. You could go into the bathroom and hear crackheads chopping up drugs and snorting it in the stalls. Meanwhile there would literally be black people standing in front of the mirror stuffing merchandise down their pants. It was absolute chaos.
>>
>>80708980
not really, as long as turks are neither (annoyingly) religious nor nationalist they're alright people. Sadly too many of them are.
>>
>>80707851
I can't even watch it. I would rage too much.
>>
>>80710711
seems like it.
>>
>>80710528
actually that gorilla outscores many niggers on IQ tests. for real.
>>
>>80707851
It's Berlin. Wouldn't take it too seriously since it's filled with migrants and fags
>>
>>80710481
We could really use another plague.

Or anything that reminds these world destroying cucks that the civilization they take for granted and shit on didn't just appear overnight.

Whites built it and now their fat useless descendants who have even less intelligence than the people who bore them burn it all to the ground for the sake of sub-humans who literally hate them.
>>
>>80710748
I was so happy this morning and then this. Austrobro, we're so fucked what can we do
>>
>>80709350
HOLY SHIT! , Pure Tyranny
>>
>>80710678
there's a reason that someone saw it as necessary to stab him in the back
>>
>>80710528
Stop comparing Koko to niggers, she's not even the same species. It's cruel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn79Lgfh1hw
>>
>>80710161
That reminds me of the case where a police patrol stopped a Turkish driver. The Turk hit the police officer in the face with his fist and in the matter of some minutes the officers were surrounded by a horde of Turks. What did the police do? Check their identification papers and go home with their tails between their legs.

The police fascists are much too afraid to even go near any foreigners. They're only good for serving the chancellor arresting Germans posting comments on the internet. That's where they are really strong at.

Sometimes I can't help myself but think how nice it would be to have some guy on a roof picking up some of those pigs. It's despicable thought, but at least they haven't figured out to read our minds yet.
>>
File: 1414988382520157.jpg (24 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
1414988382520157.jpg
24 KB, 500x297
>>80710666
Dann sichiebs nicht auf Türken.
>>
>>80710549
That only applied to their armed forces. It's true they had some africans helping the war effort in African regions, but Germany itself was largely negro free at the time and the few hundred ones that existed in Germany were banned from miscegenating.
>>
>>80708980
Jesus Christ, just stop falling for the "letting hordes of non-whites into my country" meme
>>
>>80707851
Same here, it makes no sense. They are not even protesting against the police in America, they are saying the same shit happens here (it doesn't). Just proves it has nothing to do with facts
>>
>>80710468
Your Muslims and our Muslims are something entirely different, you get the well educated ones that actually maybe contribute a little to society, while our governments are only interested in importing the scummiest of retarded plebs from horrible war torn places, they don't want to contribute to society and want a free ride instead and even if they would want to contribute they can't because most of them are illiterate in their own language and can't read or write in latin alphabet, our Turks were and are bad immigrants, yet they are still a million times better than the human trash that arrives in record numbers on our borders now, oh wait we don't have those silly racist things anymore. I literally expect heads to roll for this one day.
>>
>>80708646
Other than the nignog talking to the camera, those seemed to be actual Africans from Africa. They are not nearly as entitled and ungreatful as their American counterparts.
They obviously jump on the BLM bandwagon, because it's in their interest to kill all whitey, but they weren't cuddled for as long as Burger-niggers.
>>
File: German girls love black cock.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
German girls love black cock.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>
>>80710746
That's like saying "If black people didn't lack impulse control they wouldn't be too bad"
>>
>>80710497
So long gay bowser!
>>
File: 5tertertertert.png (1 MB, 1152x1008) Image search: [Google]
5tertertertert.png
1 MB, 1152x1008
>>80710779
>>
>>80707851

>monkey

I know that Romanian education is USA-tier, but monkeys are the small little things that run around trees.

You mean "apes", you fucking ape.
>>
File: 1464016647242.png (2 MB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
1464016647242.png
2 MB, 1600x1065
>>80710928
stop it
>>
>>80709829
they're generally even more muslim, than other shitskins.
>>
>>80710877
Selbe Scheisse, anderer Anstrich.

Und jetzt verpiss dich Ali und geh Ott verticken,
>>
>>80710810
He's heavily exaggerating. The frozen bank accounts are a lie, some of the rest might happen depending on if you are a relevant figure or not.
You'd have to be literally Hitler reborn for all of that to happen to you though.
>>
>>80710497
SO LONG, GAY BOWSER
>>
>>80710689
Die semantische Scheiße ist doch lächerlich.
Cola ist lecker, Waldmeiser nicht.
Wenn ich Waldmeister als Wassereis zusammenfasse schmeckt dir das immernoch nicht.

Kurden bauen halt scheiße, wir haben versucht die zu Bilden und die PKK die auch von Deutschalnd inoffiziell geduldet und paasiv gestärkt wird hat das verhindert.
>>
File: tktykdtkll.png (166 KB, 630x353) Image search: [Google]
tktykdtkll.png
166 KB, 630x353
>>80709350
>>
>>80710481
>the black plague
>>
File: image.png (210 KB, 484x252) Image search: [Google]
image.png
210 KB, 484x252
>>80708130
We ought to get our police to come over and help you guys out, you're going to wish you had a nigger beating task force to help you out once the blacks start taking over your shitty welfare state.
>>
File: sarajevo_englewood.png (581 KB, 967x334) Image search: [Google]
sarajevo_englewood.png
581 KB, 967x334
>>80710649
Turks are disgusting, unbathed creatures which will start a fight with you over wearing a cross necklace. Uneducated, ugly people that are prone to violence and extremism, and the Turks I've met in my travels in the Balkans all supported ISIS's methods and think Christians are a plague upon humanity.

Niggers don't care what religion you are, or what you look like. If you're a Turk in a nigger neighborhood they will think you're a white boy or a Mexican depending on the hue of your skin. They will form groups, follow you and rob you in broad daylight. They will fight you in groups of 5-6 just to take your shoes. This happened to a friend of mine waiting at a bus stop. Niggers will shoot you for wearing a red or a blue shirt, because they think you're part of a gang. This happens all the time in Chicago.

Cops in ghetto areas will stop you if you're white and tell you to get out of here for your own safety. I've never seen that in the Balkans for Turks.

Pic related. Sarajevo during the war on the left, Englewood nigger ghetto to the right, today. This is what maybe 6-7 square miles of ghetto looks like, only it's missing one thing. Hordes of niggers walking around.
>>
File: Conchita-Wurst-Austrias-E-012.jpg (288 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Conchita-Wurst-Austrias-E-012.jpg
288 KB, 2560x1536
>>80710979
>>
>>80710493
You idiot, it's about hating white people! ;-)
>>
>>80711031
Halt bitte die Fresse und schluck weiter die Erdogan Propaganda.
Keinen juckt was ein Türke denkt.
Ihr seid noch schlimmre als Kurden weil ihr eigentlich gebildeter und weiter fortgeschritten seid, aber dennoch baut ihr nur Scheisse und kriegt nix auf die Reihe dank eures Gottkomplexes.
>>
>>80711011
Nee du Kackvogel.
Türken: keine Ehrenmorde, keine Frauensteinigung, keine weibliche Genitalverstümmelung
Kurden Ehrenmorde, Frauensteingung, weibliche Genitalverstümmelung

Aber mach nur weiter so.
Mir wurd das nicht so sher schaden, weil ich nicht ignorant bin.
>>
>>80710973
>why?
to stay away from all the goddamn niggers obviously
>>
File: 1467562706889.jpg (177 KB, 472x624) Image search: [Google]
1467562706889.jpg
177 KB, 472x624
>>80711009
>mfw they killed him off screen
>>
>>80710752

Berlin is so degenerate it's kind of funny. I haven't seen one black guy with an actual job, they're all dealing drugs in parks or around Warschauer Straße.

And you can tell people there don't like them but are too cucked to admit it, you never see them mingled with Germans.
>>
>>80710979
I wish we had monkeys instead of minorities. They are fun.
>>
>>80710732
>this delusion
Ok, Nikos. Everybody that thinks Turks aren't the worst human being are also Turks. Sure. Allah akbar or whatever.

Fucking moron.
>>
>>80710920
Fair enough, that's sort of how the mexicans are here, worthless to everyone except the left as a vote.

Violent and painful execution needs to be delivered unto all politicians involved with these actions, if there's even enough of a country left to do it by the time shit really hits the fan and Joe Everyman can't get his daily bread and circus.
>>
>>80709886
Also consider how in Eastern Europe Twitter is barely a thing, so it's not really representative of anything.
>>
>>80708489
nobody really knows what BLM is here, it's just one snippet about "wahh police in america shoots innocent blacks". So the crowd is also a special kind of people. But yeah, it is sad.
>>
>>80711171
Du Horst, alles was ich sage ist war.
Erdogan ist nur an die Macht gekommen, weil Kurden 5 Kinder machen und die alle super archaische Muslime sind.
>>
>>80708037

>You chose this path for whatever reason.

Do you still think that you won the war, Amerifat?
>>
>>80711196
true stannermann till the end bro, even in death
>>
>>80711232
I'd say Twitter not being a thing is hugely representative of a culture not yet fully subverted.

If your populous is consistently on Twitter they've already lost.
>>
>>80711196
Oh shit, he's actually dead?
I hope the book (>implying he'll ever finish it) won't follow the show then
>>
I just realized something.

Due to Europe's "far superior" public transit, poor nigs will be able to spread like locusts. Nigs riot in their own neighborhoods here because they can't afford cars. That's why I keep telling you fuckers in the train threads that you're dumb for wanting more public transit.
>>
>>80708741
isnt't that the fate of most european capitals?
>>
>>80710298
YOU BETTAH BACK IT UPP
>>
File: 1357-ha.png (8 KB, 679x427) Image search: [Google]
1357-ha.png
8 KB, 679x427
>>80707851
>White women and effeminate looking Germans are the majority of BLM protestors
>>
>>80710549
That was what the SS actually wanted but their head Himmler and Hitler were both against any further concessions to their Eastern European allies as they did not want to arm the Slavs.
>>
>>80711172
Türken keine Ehrenmorde, das ich nicht lache.
Du glaubst jeden Scheiss den dir die Partepresse aus der Türkei rüberschickt oder?
Sobald du ein bisschen aus den Metropolen rauskommst in der Türkei sind das alles absolute Höhlenmenschen, ob nun Türke oder Kurde, es ist die gleiche Scheisse in den Bergen oder sonstwo. Ich hab jahrelang in der Türkei gearbeitet und gelebt, wahrscheinlich länger als du kleines Halbblut.
Spiel hier einfach nicht den Türkenpropaganda Papagei und alles ist gut.
>>
>>80707851

Germany never even had any fucking colonies, what the fuck. They're literally protesting people who are giving them free shit.
>>
>>80711326
Just means that all of them will enrich larger cities like Berlin. Which honestly deserve it.
>>
>>80710801
Let me finish my Leberkäsesemmel and then I think of something.
>>
>>80711203

No thanks. Thats how ebola and supposedly Aids spread to humans.
>>
>>80711325
he might finish winds of winter, but he will never ever finish the last one, because he will die of over-eating like the fat fuck he is, never trust a fat person to get anything done, most of the time being fat is a sign for some huge character flaw.
>>
>>80711285
Kurden wählen Erdogan.
Alles klar, darfst zurück in die Anstalt mein Freund.
>>
>>80711448
I had gekochtes Rindfleisch mit Semmelkren today, was very lecker.
>>
>>80711424
Germany is beyond Sweden levels of cucked
>>
>>80708508

Soon enough they'll learn that most black people have no concept of gratitude and no internal moral compass.
>>
>>80711322
We are already on Facebook all the time. It's the cola wars of the internet.
>>
File: apes.webm (2 MB, 288x360) Image search: [Google]
apes.webm
2 MB, 288x360
That's why I vote for Golden Dawn
>>
>>80709907
>yes goyim, blame America who just happens to be a vehicle, not the (((intellectuals))) and (((bankers/corporations))) that fund, control, and push everything
>>
>>80707851
now this is fucking sad
>>
>>80709576

>running away is starting to seem like work, I better lie down for a nap
>>
File: wrong.jpg (201 KB, 541x458) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
201 KB, 541x458
>>80711424
>Germany never even had any fucking colonies
>>
File: WATERMELONZ~2.jpg (45 KB, 402x536) Image search: [Google]
WATERMELONZ~2.jpg
45 KB, 402x536
>>80707851
>>
>>80711621
fuck yeah dude
>>80711709
fucking leaf shut up
>>
>>80708670

Soros is funding BLM. America has been subverted into doing nothing despite having the guns to end all of this forever in a single day.

Now they've begun to take on the rest of the planet.
>>
>>80711421
>Türken keine Ehrenmorde, das ich nicht lache.
Bist du verrückt geworden?
Türkische Väter ''weinen'', wenn deren Töchtern ein Fingernagel abbricht.
Echt, wild was ich hier lesen muss.
>Partepresse aus der Türkei
Du bist anscheinend derjenige der seine Information aus den Medien bezieht.
>Türkei sind das alles absolute Höhlenmenschen
Was für Höhlen AHAHAHAHA?
Wenn dann Zeltnomaden, und das sind die übertrieben nettesten Menschen auf der Welt.
>Türke oder Kurde
Bei Türken: Frau mytische Gestalt wie in der Asena Legende
Bei Kurden: Frau = Vieh
>Türkenpropaganda Papagei
????
>Ich hab jahrelang in der Türkei gearbeitet, Sobald du ein bisschen aus den Metropolen rauskommst
Du laberst dicke Scheiße.
Im Osten egal ob rural oder urban, archaische Sitten.
Küstengebiete Südwest da wo die meisten Türken sind... unendlich Gastfreundlich und weltoffen.
Nur durch die Migration aus Ost ändert findet ein sozialer Wandel statt.
>>
>>80711502
Aids spread to humans because afrikans fucked monkeys.
And i suppose ebola is the same.
>>
File: HowCouldThisHappenToMe.webm (760 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
HowCouldThisHappenToMe.webm
760 KB, 426x426
>>80711709
>TFW you used to like redhead girls
>TFW you realize redhead girls love everything else
>>
>>80708302

>t. jens von popelhausen hinterm kuhdorfbach
>>
>>80711502
I never said you should fuck them, Anon.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.