[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's try and have an intelligent discussion for once.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 15
Let's try and have an intelligent discussion for once.

Considering the way things are developing right now, with politics and racial tension and such, how do you think the world will look in:

>2100
>2500
>when we colonize other planets
>when we're officially not based in earth but on various planets

You know how they say things like how race will disappear and shit, so do you think:

>there will be no more "race" as we'll all have mixed so much everyone will be brownish
>genetic engineering will start becoming commonplace so we'll all get to decide how our kid looks, resulting in nearly every human being really beautiful
>nation will lose its purpose
>we'll start associating with other things such as interest groups (like instead of being an american you'll be an apple fan or a pc gamer or whatever)
>religion will disappear

Or do you think we'll all nuke ourselves and disappear soon?

Or that we'll start sliding backwards, wars will break out, disasters, etc.?

pic related, liberals think with no nationalism people will start dividing into groups (lel)
>>
>>80707179
Islamic extremism everywhere, even more than now.
A few hundred years later, the last non-Muslim will be getting stoned to death. Their last thought will be, "But look at all the Muslims who aren't currently stoning me to death!"
>>
File: X-risk-chart-en-01a.svg.png (32 KB, 614x600) Image search: [Google]
X-risk-chart-en-01a.svg.png
32 KB, 614x600
>>80707179
there is a good probability Earth will be uninhabitable for humans.

Hopefully the life of good natured conservative peoples prevails.

// https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_catastrophic_risk
>>
>>80707179
ALL HAIL THE MARS MASTER RACE

See what I did there?
>>
>>80707179
>that imagine
How fucking retarded was the person that made that?
>>
>Or that we'll start sliding backwards, wars will break out, disasters, etc.?

It's in the interest of the political elite to stagnate discovery and innovation. Why else would common core be a thing, but to subvert the new generation into a mindless mass, easily controlled by the media?
>>
>>80707304
Surely they could never overthrow the white man?

I mean, three of us in a room somewhere, cornered and pushed to action would somehow destroy all of Islam.

Besides, as soon as they gained any sort of ground they'd start killing themselves and failing to be anything of worth. Not to mention they adore western civilization and strive to it, they'd never actually tear it apart. Who would then make white german cars for them to drive?

I'm not saying they won't advance and shit, but there's gonna be a stopping point if you ask me

>>80707353
Probably, but I think we might be able to preserve it long enough to find a way to survive without earth.
>>
>>80707491
Inshvenus you filthy mars scum, we will soon strike in the heart of your civilization
>>
>>80707179
Did that jew just snap a rifle in half?
Shieet
>>
>>80707179
It's pointless discussion because history of homo sapiens is nearly over. AI can already operate in human world via second signal system, which means there will be physical god within few decades. What happens further is what that god will decide to happen, not humans.
>>
File: Imagine.png (235 KB, 542x677) Image search: [Google]
Imagine.png
235 KB, 542x677
>>
>>80707179

>Nothing to kill or die for
Then why live ?
>>
>>80707795
>AI can already operate in human world via second signal system, which means there will be physical god within few decades. What happens further is what that god will decide to happen, not humans.

I think we'll stop AI development at a certain point. I mean, if we craft a god it'd be our own doing and I'd reckon we're not going there.
>>
>>80707179
In 100 years we'll transcended human bodies and move into robotic or biologic 'sleeves' that act as bodies and processes. We'll move past scarcity and be able to implement basic wages. Creativity and creation will be rewarded alongside hard work. Humanity will become a single organism where media and memetics acts as the nerves inciting all action and thought in the individual.
>>
>>80707179

I like how they left off the 'no religion too' lyric from their faggot comic.
>>
I would go suicide bomb with a nuke to prevent us from becoming shitskins. Fuck that, we fight till our bitter end.
>>
File: 1376484988243.jpg (19 KB, 344x345) Image search: [Google]
1376484988243.jpg
19 KB, 344x345
>>80707179
People divide themselves by race and prefer not to mix. Only when they are a small minority in a country do they attempt to mix. Whites in particular are the least likely to mix out of anyone, and their appearance is also the most distinct compared to the others.

Some groups will mix, but mostly they will reform into opposing groups anyway. People will always prefer to live with their own kind when mixing isn't enforced on them. Chances are genetic engineering won't be anywhere near as radical as you imagine since it's logistically infeasible to make people into random designer mutants with no medical infrastructure specific to them, and forcing everyone to become mostly the same would likely cause pain and death.

Even if you forced every living human to live in the same room, they would still break apart into cliques, cultures, dialects/languages, belief systems, and eventually ethnic groups. When they are spread out across the universe, they will still primarily interact with the people near them and their identity will still be based primarily on their location.

The more things change, the more they stay the same. It won't be much different from now unless there is an insanely powerful and tyrannical government constantly forcing people to destroy their culture, technology, beliefs, memes/temes, and racial differences. That's also probably going to be really hard to do and frankly it's unnecessary. Humans are still humans regardless of the year or their place or technology.

>>80707795
Yeah, that too.
>>
globalisation and no borders are good in theory, but are doomed to fail irl.
>>
File: 1459324589866.jpg (438 KB, 1080x922) Image search: [Google]
1459324589866.jpg
438 KB, 1080x922
>>80707968
You fucking retards and your AI bullshit.

It's really fucking hard to write AI.

Just ask microsoft about Tay
>>
TPP/TTIP soon
Corporate serf states by 2030
>>
>>80707968
There wasn't a single case of humanity voluntarily stopping any technological advancement from position of caution. Like when nukes were developed, there was a consideration that the rest of planet matter may enter the uncontrollable fission after nuclear explosion. Did it stop anyone? No.
>>
>>80707940
You're gonna have to work that one out for yourself.
>>
>>80708445
well actually yeah considering caribbean crisis and ukraine voluntarily giving it's nukes after breakup of soviet union
>>
>>80707179
>We'll be colonizing planets in 80 years.
Nope. The people pushing politics to stop it will still be alive then. Maybe in 300.

>tfw it's not the tech holding us back
>>
>>80707179
>Imagine there's no countries
>America promptly surrenders to Islamic terrorists
Pretty revealing about what the left actually want.
>>
>>80708331
good point my nazi brother.

But one little smart ass line of code could rebound and create a very intelligent operator.

and ^ those are just words I pulled out of my ass. Imagine what a computer could fuck with..

THE UNABOMBER IS RIGHT.
>>
>>80708445
Well, there's quite a bit of control on them and only two nukes dropped.

I'm not saying we'll stop developing it because it ooks dangerous, I'm just saying we'll not let it grow to dangerous proportions because it's not worth the risk.

Like nuking the entire middle east sounds great, but we'll still not do it.
>>
>>80707179
People will divide themselves over their religion, or what planet they were born on, or how long their penis is.
Humanity is literally impossible to unite as a single faction without removing Humanity.
>>
>>80708313
That was partly my point as well, except I was wondering, if we integrate more and more in the internet will we not start dividing on other points?

Like now, there are probably people who identify more with this board than their nation. So in some time, when borders are different and we exist on the internet even more, wont we be divided into polacks and tumblerites?
>>
>>80708819
>we'll not let it grow to dangerous proportions because it's not worth the risk.
This is not how mankind works. If a tit gives milk, it will be pulled until it falls apart.
>>
>>80708907
>humanity is starting to speciate along conceptual lines
I said this a while ago. It worries me.
>>
>>80707179
>>there will be no more "race" as we'll all have mixed so much everyone will be brownish
Not gonna happen. Contrary to /pol/ cuck fantasies, interracial relationships are still uncommon, not to mention countries with multi-racial population happen to be also the ones with low birth rate (US, Western Europe).

>genetic engineering will start becoming commonplace so we'll all get to decide how our kid looks, resulting in nearly every human being really beautiful
This. I think there's a possibility of genetic enginneering and/or cybernetic 'improvements' to human body becoming feasible, which would create a divide eclipsing racial/ethnic/national one: between those who can afford and want to undergo transition and everyone else. It wouldn't matter in such situation that e.g. you are white and your neighbor is black - if you aren't part of the overlord class, you're a nigger either way.

>nation will lose its purpose
Doubt so. Rise of far-right in Europe, Brexit and Donald Trump show rather a revival of nationalism (understood as a view prioritizing nation-state and its citizens, not as fascism). In general, while the elites may be globalist, there's a vested interest of local elites to opposed it - i.e. under totalitarian world government Polish elites would be irrelevant, so it's beneficial for them to have a Polish nation-state.

>>we'll start associating with other things such as interest groups (like instead of being an american you'll be an apple fan or a pc gamer or whatever)
It always happened to certain degree. Look no further than this board: right-wing young people from various countries who have more in common with each other than with their countrymen. However, as stated above, I don't think nationalism will ever disappear completely.

>religion will disappear
Organized religion may become increasingly irrelevant, but I don't thing religious belief as such could completely disappear.
>>
>>80708907
There are already people whose whole personality and lifestyle revolves around a single interest. There is already an advanced, first world country who is heavily connected to the internet and the word they came up with was "otaku."

Thing is, most people still don't do this. People are at least somewhat complex most of the time. Their way of talking, the way they look, the way they act and think, and what they believe ultimately comes down to genetics, parenting, and exposure which means they will be like their neighbors.

Even when people converge on one subject, the rest of their persona persists outside of that. They don't become a nation, just friends.
>>
File: Lee Kuan Yew.jpg (6 KB, 141x186) Image search: [Google]
Lee Kuan Yew.jpg
6 KB, 141x186
>>80709134
>Organized religion may become increasingly irrelevant
>>
>>80707179
>2500
>when we colonize other planets
>when we're officially not based in earth but on various planets
Fucking lol. We're never going to leave our solar system, and if we have "colonised" other planets by 2500 they're likely to be just be outposts for researchers.
>>
File: JohnLenin.jpg (149 KB, 594x600) Image search: [Google]
JohnLenin.jpg
149 KB, 594x600
>>80707179
>nothing to kill or die for

So, a world where nothing is worth protecting. I'm glad Lennon got shot.
>>
>>80707179
except religion and greed.
You are a retard
>>
File: jeopardy.jpg (97 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
jeopardy.jpg
97 KB, 612x380
>>80708767
>line of code could rebound and
what is stack overflow?

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You're retarded, and that's why you think AI will be viable in any significant way in our lifetimes.

Somebody has to program it. And that's the top tier program. Videogame AI is garbage. And those programmers are considered better than those who write word processors or browsers or whatever stupid app.

Boston Dynamics is doing some interesting stuff with quadrupeds, but I'm not sure how much of a 'brain' that software has. I would guess not much. Oh yeah, and they're still trying to ensure it doesn't crush your hand if it gives you a drink.

Reminder to everyone, when you see someone say AI is going to be a big deal soon, you can disregard them as stupid or a shill. They're one of two.
>>
>>80707179
>Implying there will be a world in 2100
>>
>>80707179
We never start to colonise space as long as we have multiple races on Earth, all colony ships would be rocketed down by the other races, only peaceful mix maybe white and japanese.
>>
>>80707627
>Besides, as soon as they gained any sort of ground they'd start killing themselves and failing to be anything of worth.

They are killing themselves right now in Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Sinai, Libya, Afghanistan.... and so on.

Doesn't matter one bit. The war is on a psychological-ideological level.

It's about demographics and their much higher birth rates.

It's about the whites/non christian being divided and refusing to work together as a group for their own benefit. Which is illogical but driven through psychological conditioning.

Africans/Muslims/Arabs cannot defeat Whites in similar numbers.
But Whites are not just fighting against this but also against the conditioned whites, who until recently formed the majority.

It was Whites that caused the demise of SA, whites again hastened the fall of Rhodesia.
Whites conquered land for Muslims in Serbia.
It's whites who have boycotted Burma for their fight against Islamisation.
>>
You really think the white race will take any brown people as they ascend to the stars?
>>
File: peace.jpg (135 KB, 577x766) Image search: [Google]
peace.jpg
135 KB, 577x766
>>80707179
>not posting the original
>>
>>80709409
You dont need to protect anything if no one comes after you dumbass
>>
>>80707179
The world will collapse soon.

You'll be alive to see the start of the next eon.

But not the end of it.

An age of tyranny in a level we could never have conceived in the past. World government. Unified world currency. The elite taxing the entire globe.

And that's the best case scenario.

The worst case scenario is apocalypse.

The kind depicted in "The road", not the kind depicted in "Mad max".

People think we are far, far away from it. Think again.
>>
File: me 41st milennium.jpg (666 KB, 749x1200) Image search: [Google]
me 41st milennium.jpg
666 KB, 749x1200
how are you terraniggers holding up on your shitplanet?

where my martian bros at
>>
>>80709876
So in this world everyone else is already dead?

You're going against human nature, this will fail just like Communism failed, humans are imperfect.

People will form groups, because a group acting together is always stronger than an individual. The most basic group is the family. Then there is religion, clan, city, or another constructs (feminizem, race, political goals etc).

If you refuse to act in a group while others will, you'll get enslaved.
Then you can choose to stay a slave and not act violently.
If you choose to act in a group as well to protect your interests, well it will come to violence.
>>
>>80707179
IMAGINE ALL THE LEFTITSTSSSSSSSSSSSS
LINED UP AGAINST A WALLLLLL
>>
Religion will never disappear. New religions will be born, old religions will die out but still be practiced by some.

The most likely scenario is that A. Wyatt Mann gets to his senses and improves the world in the best way possible, resulting in a homogenous human race.

People will form relations and identities based on other things than nationality once "countries" are no longer relevant, think station names or areas in livingplaces, educational facilities, interests, or simple superficial differences.

People might break off or desert from the main Earth government before they can possibly retaliate and cause there to be other factions. Imagine if the first bunch of settlers to Mars, or even better; some distant galaxy, just decide to cease communications with Earth and instead live for themselves, it would be extremely hard to do anything about it, and if they had an able population they could directly compete in any future advancements so long as they had the necessary body of people in their realm. It also depends on the public view of the situation, if they are seen as terrorists the government would have a justifiable reason to undermine everything they do, even if they can't directly invade them. That's of course assuming Earth is under a single government, if the situation is still that there are a bunch of individual countries it will be incredibly easy for these rogue settlers to break off and create their own planet.

The most likely scenario in my opinion is that someone gets in charge without the yes of the men in the shadows and then they unleash nukes or better and then everyone dies.
>>
>>80710171
There must always be an odd one out, otherwise there will the entropy of groupthink
>>
>>80707179
>Tries to have intelligent discussion.
>Forgets he is on racist, retarded, echo chamber of /pol/.
>>
>>80707179
There will always be a formulated version of race, physical or culturally-based. Look at the Rwandan genocide, two seperate "racial groups" both niggers viewed eachother as seperate races.
>>
As the 21st century began, human evolution was at a turning point. Natural selection, the process by which the strongest, the smartest, the fastest, reproduced in greater numbers than the rest, a process which had once favored the noblest traits of man, now began to favor different traits. Most science fiction of the day predicted a future that was more civilized and more intelligent. But as time went on, things seemed to be heading in the opposite direction. A dumbing down. How did this happen? Evolution does not necessarily reward intelligence. With no natural predators to thin the herd, it began to simply reward those who reproduced the most, and left the intelligent to become an endangered species.
>>
>>80707179
If white people disappear, We would not colonize other planets.

We would never get off of earth.

I honestly envision by 2100, racial tensions are incredibly high, potential long term civil "disturbances" in some areas that basically amount to race warfare.

2500 I believe we will be existing in a largely segregated society.
>>
>>80710171
Technology might get rid of violence just like nukes got rid of total wars.

I'm talking about grannies carrying stun devices that go off automatically when they feel panic,
or a super police state with the means to prevent all kind of violence or crime, with mass surveillance and robots everywhere, maybe even mind control.
The superpolice might be an actual possibility in a near future considering how things are developing. (They are installing cameras literally everywhere in my city)
>>
red-pilled AI overlord will solve all of our problems. It will have no ethical fix for niggers other than quarantining them all. It will end religious fundamentals who oppress and murder in the name of their beliefs. It might be a problem if Zionists control it, but it will still be better than what is happening now.
>>
>>80707179
>religion will disappear

lolno
Christianity and Buddhism will disappear, Europe is already full steam into being a muslim region with a sizeable atheist minority. Judaism will still be stable.
>>
>>80707179
>Let's try and have an intelligent discussion for once.

Doomed from the start.
>>
>>80707491
We are blade of the Emperor of Mars, and we will strike strike filthy Venus without mercy.
>>
We all die
>>
File: IMG_0862.jpg (17 KB, 153x206) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0862.jpg
17 KB, 153x206
>>80707179
Never in your goddamn life you peice of shit non country
>>
>>80707179
Honestly it's not that hard to predict. Nationalist parties are on the rise in every single European country. If immigrants weren't dumb they'd lay low, but they are trying to import their laws into Europe and this will naturally cause an adverse reaction.

When Europeans will be lined against the wall they'll rebel and massacre everyone.

Race war is the future of Europe, and to a certain extent the future of North America.

In the offchance that Europe doesn't devolve into a race war, then there will probably be an eastern european expansion westwards.
>>
Strong border policies with appropriate screening of immigrants. Make sure that genuine refugees are housed securely until they can be processed. Criminals and those who hold extremist beliefs should be returned. Slowly the middle east will drain of all the good people and all who will be left are terrorist extremists. Drop the nuke and have a cup of tea.
>>
>>80707179
1) White & Asians go to another planet.
2) Space Trump erect THE ORBITAL WALL, and Jupiter will pay for it.
>>
>>80712298
Also to debunk the leftist fantasy of "integration", it is impossible because the fertility rates of shitskins are simply too high. In 2050, the population of Africa would have doubled to 2 billion. North African countries alone will add 150 million people. Meanwhile the population of ethnic europeans will decline by 30 million. Given the porosity of the current African/European border, it's not hard to imagine that the current trickle of economic migrants will turn into a gigantic flood.

It's either killed and be killed, and I know modern yuropooreans are stupid cucks but when their demographic prospects will be extinction or fight, I believe they'll choose fight.
>>
>>80712482
lol
>>
I like the blazed version of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rakape74oNY
>>
>>80707179
>2500
come on. We can't even predict what the world will look like in 50 years.
We should rather make a thread where we collect failed political/sociological predictions from <50 years ago. If you dig a bit you will find the most egregious stuff. Things like: Because of scientific progress, religious believes will die out in a few decades on a worldwide scale. Or all the stupid talk about the global village or the Club of Rome crap. Not even mentioning Francis Fukuyama.

>>80709785
You are correct. America should bite their ass for helping the mudslimes in Kosovo and Bosnia. They got paid back for that with 9/11.
It's our perverse drive for neglecting our in-group in favour for some other people who are not like us and have no sympathy or loyalty to us, which brought us into this mess. It's outright idiotic to help other tribes for no strategic benefit whatsoever.
>>
File: 1444338114316.png (184 KB, 484x386) Image search: [Google]
1444338114316.png
184 KB, 484x386
It's funny how those lyrics are sung by a man who was killed by a fan claiming that he is a massive hypocrite. LOL
>>
>>80712541
>niggers shoting cops on USA
>b-but yurop will burn
try to not rape somenone when you go outside of your base Tyrone/José
>>
>>80712919
Do you know how to read, you stupid moor?
>>
File: yoko ono ruined everything.jpg (200 KB, 882x571) Image search: [Google]
yoko ono ruined everything.jpg
200 KB, 882x571
>>
>>80712968
>and I know modern yuropooreans are stupid cucks but when their demographic prospects will be extinction or fight, I believe they'll choose fight.
we may need to fight in the future but right now you're the one that should be fighting for your cunt instead of shitspoing from okinawa
>>
>>80713160
I'm not american.

Perhaps you should go prep the syrian refugee bull and go back to your little cuckshed.
>>
>>80709211
Yes, but in time, that will become less significant. Especially since physical interactions would become less significant.

>>80709311
Come now, 500 years is quite a period. Solar sailing is already a fact and is advancing.
>>
>>80707179
>China recognizing Tibet as country

fucking retard
>>
>>80709468
>except religion and greed.
>You are a retard

I made no statement you filthy kraut
>>
>>80713236
>I'm not american.
sure, 100% japanese

>Perhaps you should go prep the syrian refugee bull and go back to your little cuckshed.
not a single refugee in my neigborhood/city/state.
now tell me about the niggers in your cunt.
>>
>>80707179

>That nose on the Israeli soldier

I wonder who made this image
>>
>>80713461
>not a single refugee in my neigborhood/city/state.
That's because you live in a third world shithole. There's no incentive for them.

Ironically that could be your saving grace.
>>
>>80709785
>It's about the whites/non christian being divided and refusing to work together as a group for their own benefit

We're still massively overwhelming in numbers, comfortable and secure.

Once shit hits the fan and we're thrown in a corner or even once we start being threatened, things will change drastically.
>>
>>80713575
>There's no incentive for them.
i know, they all want to go America where niggers can be their president
>>
>>80710702
Idk senpai, this has been pretty interesting and intelligent so far.
>>
>>80708317
This

It's a fucking utopia. It wouldn't work no matter what people say, at least not for a very long time.
>>
File: 1440366980193.gif (35 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1440366980193.gif
35 KB, 240x180
>>80707179
>a non-country talking about transcending nationalism
Figures
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf7IEVTDjng

Before 2100 there will be cool domestic chore doing robots.
https://research.googleblog.com/2014/11/a-picture-is-worth-thousand-coherent.html

There used to be an app where you could experiment with this software but I can't find it, link describes it. Basically you can feed their machine vision ai a picture and it will describe what it sees quite well. This combined with a robot will let them make some really cool Roombas.

Killer robots as well. Brutal oppression. Universal Basic Income is a hilarious fantasy for poor people. The Georgia Guidestones were right all along.
>>
>>80712842
>We should rather make a thread where we collect failed political/sociological predictions from <50 years ago

That would be fascinating as hell desu

If such a collection exists, I'd love to see it.
>>
If we're talking far future with genetic engineering, society will undergo the most ridiculous change. Men will always be handsome, smart, big dick, always always be tall, etc., but variation will probably die out. But it might become a fad kind of thing where people do it en mass and be bored of it, then they will seek out bad traits because it's interesting, then you'll get people with intentional deformities, or weird configurations, and society will come to a point of natural biological Marxism, where ugly is beautiful, uniqueness is valued, conformity is traditional aesthetics are undesirable. Or maybe the upper class of engineered people will understand this and shift the culture into this direction and push people into engineering stupidity into their genome, eventually they get more subservience genes as well and become the perfect worker class forever, while the privileged class maintain Olympian genetics.

I do believe what ever the speculation will be, there will be the seeking of perfection, and then the backlash against perfection.
>>
>Or do you think we'll all nuke ourselves and disappear soon?
Probably. But it wont kill everyone. African niggers will survive it build a new civilization.
>>
>>80713803
I made no statement whatsoever you filthy kraut.

Go vote for Angela Merkel and import a turk.
>>
>>80707179
Faggots like you are making the same damn mistakes the french made in the 1930s when they assumed the pacifism would mean that Germany would never want or need to attack them. Dumbass idiots never considered that not everyone else operates with the same mindset and that if others seek to destroy you, weakening yourself only makes it easier for them.
>>
>>80714088
>Faggots like you

I made no statement whatsoever you flthy fucking cunt
>>
>>80707353
I wonder what Cosmic Hellish is like
>>
>>80707179

Homo homini lupus; that will never change. In this time you can see rich fuckers not enjoying the shekels because they need power... subjugation, the same as the likes of the religion of non peace. The war will never stop until we go full goy and accept a universal god emperor.
>>
>>80715332
>Homo homini lupus; that will never change.
Texas always among the best posters on pol.
Pinochet must have really done something right in your country.

>The war will never stop until we go full goy and accept a universal god emperor.
There will be insurgencies and upheaval then. There will always be someone who opposes the mighty and wants to be at their place.
Catholicism was questioned successfully at some point, even when it took over a thousand years to do it.
>>
>>80715160
Sun expands into planetary belts.
>>
>>80708158
>I like how they left off the 'no religion too' lyric from their faggot comic.

That's the subversive part. They know the Western readers will immediately think of that next verse.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.