[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a woman is able to meet or exceed the physical fitness requirement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 736x509) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 736x509
If a woman is able to meet or exceed the physical fitness requirement set for men, is there any reason she shouldn't be able to serve in the infantry?
>>
>>80706865

Where will the future soldiers of the nation come from?

Who will bolt together the equipment?

Women need to stay at home while men go fight. They cannot psychologically process murder like men can.
>>
>>80706865
Yes.
>>
>>80706865
Yes. Even though almost no woman could meet the same physical requirements, the Marines conducted a study citing that the men were subconsciously more prone to break orders to defend a woman in times of duress, making the unit weaker.
>>
>>80706865
Male-only and mixed squads should be evaluated for their actual performance in the field. If results are ok, then why not.
>>
>>80707028
So how does that prove that she should serve as infantry?
>>
>>80706971

I doubt we'd have so many women serve that the birth rate would become a problem. When they do have children, with a member of the same race, also potentially a veteran, they'll pass on their warrior genes from both parents.
>>
>>80706971

t. murderer, with multiple convictions, posted from plush Austrian cuckshed prison
>>
>>80706865
Maybe like 1/1000000 if they were inside a mech suit with a voice changer and pumped full of drugs that make them think and react like men
>>
>>80707112
It proves she shouldn't. Even if a woman meets all physical standards she will weaken the unit as a whole.
>>
>>80706865
All logical and critical thinking goes out the window in a mixed unit, weaking the unit and the overall combat effectiveness of not just the unit but every unit counting on mixed units performance.
Also they require special conditions in non-combat periods - Enjoy having to wait 30 minutes for a shower because no males can enter the shower while the lone women is in there.
>>
If the US truly has a rape culture why would you want to put a female in a unit of men that haven't had sex in 8 months?
>>
>>80707193
>HEHE ICKY GURLS
Are you a queer?
>>
>>80706865

Men are physically and mentally apt to handle combat. It is their biological role. There is a reason why historically, only men have been made to fight. It's not just "society."

As physically fit as a woman is, they can never be stronger than men or more apt for war.

Also testosterone
>>
>>80707259
Also women are prone to using sex to get what they want (read; fuck an officer for special privileges) sowing dissent among everyone else.
If the going gets too tough it has also been the case too many times that they let themselves get knocked up for a ticket home, again weakening the unit as they have to bring in new inexperienced blood.

Women have no role in a combat unit.
>>
>>80707248
Sexist shitlord.
>>
>>80707098
Its shown mixed squads are shit.

And I imagine in a mixed squad the men will always be competing to impress the girls.
>>
>>80706865
We are not prepared for it as a society. Especially with our 24/7 news cycle. People lose their god damn minds when one our male soldiers gets their head lopped off or tortured and worse.

Imagine how people would react after finding out a female soldier was captured, raped. mutilated. Our society could literally not handle that. As much as we like to scream and shout how men and women are equal.

We are not. Men excel better at certain things and women excel at other things. There will always be exceptions to the rule of course but this should not be taken as an excuse to put a military unit at risk because of someones adequacy issues.
>>
>>80706865
women are nothing more than glorified breeding bags
>>
>>80707248
To add onto that, look at the operation to save Jessica Lynch when she got missing in action in Iraqi Freedom.
Hundreds of man hours wasted and units diverted to search for her, because she was a woman.
As a US soldier you must accept that there is a possibility that you may be captured and tortured. But to add being a woman and captured by a population that regularly uses rape as a punishment tool forced the brass to do this.
>>
she should be having children and not wasting her time in the military
>>
>>80707434

Nice argument retard
>>
>>80707028
But thats because women are weaker?
If a woman can pass all the tests, she is as good as a man
>>
>>80706865
Yes by being a women.
There is still the psycological effect.
>>
>>80706865
>she shouldn't be able to serve in the infantry?
If they are able and killing then ofcourse.
But if they wanna make some special easy requirements and easy feminism from of device and then cimplain about having to march then fuck then.
>>
>>80706865
I would have no problem with that. What I take issue with is them lowering the requirements or "allowing help" in order to say they are embracing diversity.

Much like the fire dept, if I'm passed out due to smoke inhalation, I don't care who kicks in the door to save me. I'll buy them a bottle of their preferred poison either way. But I don't want a liability who can't do the job, and puts other members of the team at risk.
>>
I don't imagine the kind of woman who would want to be infantry and could pass the tests would puss out (no pun intended) under difficult conditions, nor would she sleep around for promotions. The suggesting that is a bit silly, and only someone who's never been in the service would imagine that scenario.
>>
>>80707574

They are also emotionally weaker and more prone to be used as a cum rag by enemies , the men in the unit will also want to fuck her and she cant do shit in outfield that wouldn't distract the men
>>
File: 1468193719593.jpg (2 MB, 4571x3411) Image search: [Google]
1468193719593.jpg
2 MB, 4571x3411
>>80707617
>>
>>80707180

I murdered ur moms puss last n1te m8
>>
>>80706865
what good is for her in that? send the fat ones to die in front lines, the fit should breed as much as she can and make fit children
>>
>>80707588
>>80707603

That's what I'm talking about, no lowering of requirements. Not a matter of being progressive or pushing an agenda.
>>
A woman maintaining the same physical standards as men will have to train harder than a man would. This means they are more prone to injury. Even if a woman was above average in fitness, having an above-average injury rate is just a liability. Pregnancy is a liability. The men making irrational decisions to protect the women is a liability. The men assaulting the women is a liability, although honestly this would probably become less of a problem over time as the culture changed. Even if a specific woman soldier is better than the average male soldier in some regards, women generally have more issues staying fit for combat, and they impact the dynamics of a combat unit in a negative way.

On the other hand the kind of woman to put all that effort into getting into a combat role has some dedication.

Women in non-combat roles have certain advantages like requiring less food.

I'm sure there are some exceptions that make sense, I'm sure some units could incorporate women without problems, and some women would make excellent soldiers, but when you're talking about something the scale of the army you have to draw the line somewhere, and no women in combat roles is a good place to draw the line.
>>
>>80707657
Like i said if she can pass the tests, there should be no discrimination.
>>
>>80707248
Seconded.

As a seafarer staying on a ship 4 months at a time, not having women there helps balance the crew into professional behaviour. Adding a woman to the mix adds sexual tension, and the balance will be broken.
>>
>>80706971
>They cannot psychologically process murder
they can process ruining ex's lives, and live with it, so why couldn't they
>>
>>80707710
The problem with this is that not many women can pass it, which makes the department appear sexist, so they lower the requirements to appear diverse. Then, you have people on the team who are a liability.
>>
>>80707434
Weak bait, but for closure:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/09/10/marine-study-finds-all-male-infantry-units-outperformed-teams-women/71971416/
>>
>>80706865
Men will put themselves in harms way in situations where it isn't worth it trying to save them. It will be a net loss in life.
>>
>>80707028
Told ya faggots

I don't need a study to know this shit
>>
>>80706971
>Where will the future soldiers of the nation come from?
Artificial wombs
>Who will bolt together the equipment?
Machines
>Women need to stay at home while men go fight. They cannot psychologically process murder like men can.
No, once the artificial womb works without any issue, we can basically genocide all women (since we can make eggs from stem cells)
>>
>>80706865
Yes, it hurts unit cohesion and increases all kinds of risks.

Males are biologically wired to protect females. You might be able to ignore the screaming of joe and maintain your defensive position ensuring the safety of the rest of your squad but if lisa got shot and now screams for help you're a lot more likely to ignore your orders and put everyone at risk for one dumb bitch.

It also leads to infighting and all kinds of retarded revalries.
Women should not be at the front lines.
>>
>>80706865
Is there time to change a tampon during a fire fight or does she keep shooting and risk toxic shock?
>>
>>80707747

Mind you there are other factors that come into consideration when it comes to real warfare.

The meme that we call NS? Sure, females can do that, but real life warfare is different.

What if the woman gets her period? And can you imagine the stares or distractions that will occur when she powder baths?

They are also more emotionally unsound than males.

They can do normal training shit, but when compared to a male of similar physical ability, I will take the male anytime
>>
>>80707098

how the fuck a mixed squad is supposed to work correctly?

>big giant dude is harmed must be saved
>tiny little femminist has to carry him
>2heavy4mystrongindipendentlegs.jpg
>both die under enemy fire.

i can understand all male or all female teams ,but a mixed squad sounds a bit unbalanced.
>>
>>80708028

t. turbo omega handholdless kissless virgin

>>80707819

Hurting men's feelings isn't taught to girls these days as being something as wrong as murder.

I suppose if our society normalized killing (like the vikings did) women could keep up. Women also notoriously betray the in-group for the stronger more violent group of men, whereas men fight for their cause without the sexual nonsense getting in between it.

>>80707180

They ran out of toiletpaper in the Austrian prison system.

It is not comfy there.

>>80707149

>breeding the supreme warriors

Nah lets just keep making our technology better, just like we have done for centuries.
>>
>>80707757
Exactly. Women in dorect combat is a bad idea, but socare women on a ship in general. Think about a cruiser with all-female cooks. They might not weaken the fighters directly, but it would be tje same as as having a high school with 1500 guys and 20 girls. It would be crazy.

You would literally (not figuratively) have guys killing each other over this shit. This doesn't even include psychological implications, which I linked earlier.

If it was worth it, the Romans would have done it.
>>
>>80708029

I hear this argument a lot. There's merit to it, but from my personal experience, as someone who is not all too fond of our melanin enriched countrymen, after about a month overseas I saw them as my brothers in arms first, and as nigs second. I think I'd feel the same about a female. Maybe I hear this viewpoint so much whenever this topic comes up on /pol/ is because so many anons are starving for female attention, however I'm going to leave that angle alone since there's no point to opening that can of worms.
>>
>>80706971
>Where will the future soldiers of the nation come from?
drones/robots
>Who will bolt together the equipment?
the industry (men and women)
>Women need to stay at home while men go fight.
agreed
>They cannot psychologically process murder like men can.
it's not a problem anymore when you only have to push a button in front of your desk
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 579x746) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 579x746
Aside from the problems with sexual tension sowing dissent already covered, it needs to be noted that men and women also communicate very differently. There is a culture amongst men to trash talk and test each other. Call each other fags etc. for jokes. This is to make sure everyone in the groups is tough and doesn't show any outward submissiveness. The best way to win a gift is to not have one, you are less likely to have a fight if you look tough. Hence why faggy behaviour has been historically stamped out by tough groups of men.

Women are completely unused to this form of communication. Which is why we see in every other workplace where women have been encouraged to join over the last 50, a sudden emphasis on harassment and offensive behaviour in the office. Women form consensuses amongst themselves, they are less adversarial in communication. Whenever the male and female forms of communication meet in the west, the female form trumps and the male form is deemed toxic and you can be fired for breaching one of the many language codes.

This would have a big impact of it happened in the armed forces as tough trash talking helps with male bonding and a sense of purpose and duty. You need everyone on the same page. If people are just being a bitch, but then snitching on it everyone can unravel very quickly.
>>
>80708282
>>80708028 (You)
>t. turbo omega handholdless kissless virgin
t. mangina who bends backwards for his turn
>>
>>80708477

>tfw in 10 years time my kid will be playing Call of Duty: Bomb the Sandniggers

>what he won't know is that it's a real drone he is controlling

toppest keks mein freund.
>>
>>80706865
Yes, nevermind that this is a bullshit point since virtually none of them can do so.
>>
There have been reliable historic accounts of women fighting alongside men, not just as generals or in dire situations but as warriors.

What's your guys' take on this'
>>
>>80709376
Yes. It's usually called "Total War." There are other exceptions to be sure, but they are incredibly rare. Whether this is for good reason or not remains to be seen.

Although, looking at it from their perspective, I can see why they did it. In Iceland, a couple hundred men with thousands of fertile females could still have thousands of children pumped out each year, whereas a couple of hundred fertile women with thousands of men would only have a couple of hundred children pumped out each year.
>>
>>80706865
>women can meet or exceed physical fitness requirement set for men to fight
>women rights!!!!

>you can know be drafted!!!

THIS IS NOT THE EQUALITY I WANT
>>
>>80706865
>Pelvic stress fractures.

What value add do they provide?
>>
>>80709376
But this was rare.
>>
>If a woman is able to meet or exceed the physical fitness requirement set for men,

noone of them are meeting the req its always lowerd to fit them.
>>
>>80709376
Rare enough to be counted as irrelevant
>>
>>80709811
Well deal with it
It's the kitchen, the mine or the front
>>
>>80706865

Not really.
>inb4 soldiers will all fall over themselves to protect the damzel in combat and risk their lives

Sounds like a problem typical for US muhreenz that lack discipline and basic control over their faculties.
>>
File: rltw.jpg (122 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
rltw.jpg
122 KB, 960x720
>Pic related.
>>
>>80710333
Instinct is instinct. It's possible to conquer it, but that doesn't change the fact that it's there.
>>
No reason. I want to see female body bags too. Equal rights.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (140 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
140 KB, 1600x900
>>80706865
Only it they are feminists or sjw. We can use them as shields
>>
>>80710411
Instinct to protect a random hoe with a cost of your life? Does your girlfriend fuck blacks only or whites too?
>>
>>80710411
>Instinct is instinct. It's possible to conquer it, but that doesn't change the fact that it's there.

Like I said: Muhreenz that lack discipline and basic control over their faculties..
>M-muh instincts
Nigga please, you're not a fucking gorilla.
>>
>>80710616
Listen, you can pretend to be above it, but in order for one to not have this instinct, one must be a sociopath. I'm not saying sociopathy is a bad thing, but it isn't something that everyone has.

And you taking a crack at my significant other being unfaithful doesn't change that fact. It's just a pathetic attempt to make me defensive.
>>
>>80708131
Then why have tests?
The only argument you have against women who can pass the tests is that the military isnt structured to have mixed units.
>>
>>80706865
The studies the Marines carried out showed women are detrimental to unit effectiveness, keep women out of combat.
>>
>>80710807

>Americans are trained to believe girls are useless heaps of flesh that we need to SAVE beyond all rational thought
>This is totally instinct lads, and not the result of a distorted perception of little princesses in American society

lmao. Not everyone loses all control when they see a damzel in distress, Johnny. Train your troops better.
>>
>>80710211
/ This
>>
>>80706865
In what fantasy world would this actually happen?
>>
>>80710807
I don't feel that instinct. There is no instinct to protect a random hoe. Fuck that shit. I'm not risking my life for bitches I fuck, I'm not risking it for the bitches I don't fuck.
>>
>>80706865
Yes. The number of women that could do that is so very small that they would have to be integrated into male squads. the introduction of a woman into said squads will inevitably ruin team mechanics and put everyone at risk. If there were, by some unholy intervention, enough women to form their own groups, then sure. Let them in. Integration is not the way to go though, and if that's the only option, it needs to be taken off the table.
>>
>>80706865
They are much more prone to injury both sports type and repetitive stress. It's not a matter of them being capable in the short term it's that they are incapable of being a sustainable force. It goes beyond their Bullshit and backstabbing and general needing to be led to everything. They are not physically suited for the job.
>>
>>80706971
Siring children during the war? It's going to take at least 18 years for that plan to bear fruit. WW2 was ended in half that time. And obviously all woman aren't going to join.
>>
>>80706865
>exceed
kek
>>
Pussy rot and periods.
>>
File: 1400365291909.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
1400365291909.gif
2 MB, 380x285
>>80712110
>>
>>80706865
Yes, it is better to have clear roles for each gender, that makes society work better.

Also men are made for combat, women are not.
>>
Do we have any data on the performance of mixed gender units? The military should be absolutely immune from muh feels based ideological influence. Efficiency should be the only consideration.
>>
men are made to be fighters, women are not

female deadlift record is 290kg
male deadlift record is 524kg

in an environment with tons of steroids

does that answer your question
>>
>>80714386
>male deadlift record is 524kg
>counting partial deadlifts
>>
>>80714769
I doubt you'd be able to get that much weight off the floor
>>
>>80714897
I agree that doesn't make it a full deadlift though
>>
>>80714205
They do worse.
The men end up making stupid decisions that get them killed in defence of the women.
An acceptable solution would be to have all-female units.
>>
>>80706865
Only if they look that cute in uniform
>>
>>80714986
well, the most legit deadlift world record is still 460.4kg, which is almost 200kg above what the female counterpart could do, so my point still stands
>>
You can't get rid of emotions.
>>
No women ever will kill anyone in the front lines. PERIOD.
>>
>>80715285
Hall just did 500kg equipped but yeah 460kg raw is still insane

I can't find the women's 290kg record though
you have a name for that? most I found was some fat bitch deadlifting 560lbs which is 252kg
>>
>>80706865

If women could do that, they would compete in athletic competitions.

Meanwhile in reality; separate leagues in CHESS for different genders
>>
>>80707098
Absolutely, some women may pass the physical requirements for front-line action, but what matters far more is the performance of the squad as a whole.

If the inclusion of women undermine this (as Jim Webb argues in linked article), then women should be excluded from those roles.

https://www.washingtonian.com/1979/11/01/jim-webb-women-cant-fight/
>>
>>80715405
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Becca_Swanson
>>
I think the conclusion we can draw out is that women in combat roles is something that's neither wanted not needed. Unless a woman can bring some skills I can't think of to a combat role that a man can't, I think I can quote the Holy Bible and say "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Good discussion fellas, well done.
>>
>>80715651
Why is that?

Lets guess....

maybe because women cannot into chess? Or programming?
>>
>>80706865

One argument is it will desensitise men to violence against women.

Another argument is it will throw off the social dynamics of the group making missions success harder (i.e. they start trying to fuck the woman, start trying to impress her, start stabbing each other in the back to fuck her, try to save/sacrifice/work for her more than other men in the group putting the group or group cohesion at risk.)

Third argument is women get injured more easily due to weaker bodies. Even if they can meet the standards to get in doesn't mean they can meet the standards to stay in, (i.e. they more easily injure joints, fracture bones etc. and this puts the missions success in jeapordy)
>>
Almost zero can match a physically fit man, even when they're in peak shape.
And the years when they're in peak shape are the years in which they should be carrying babies.
Also, they destroy morale. And they get pregnant on deployment.
>>
>>80707521
Holy shit I just looked that up, their convoy was ambushed because woman driving leading Humvee made a wrong turn

"The convoy was supposed to detour around the town and instead turned directly into it, eventually running into an ambush. The ambush was unlikely to have been set up in advance, because the Iraqis did not know which course the convoy would take... Apparently, the convoy took more than one wrong turn. The convoy came under attack by enemy fire. The Humvee in which Lynch was riding was hit by a rocket-propelled grenade and crashed into the rear of a tractor-trailer. Lynch was severely injured."
>>
>>80706865
Infantry men thrive in the most dirty disgusting inhumane murderous environments known. Brutally suppressing weakness and selfishness and privacy for the survival of the unit

Even if you can pass fitness standards, what happens when you're the one wee girl thrown into this. A spanner in the works of something more important than your feelings and your equality.

And then you get an infection in your vagina after crawling around on the forest floor for a few weeks, living like an animal without a shower and with a period. Before the combat even begins
>>
Hehe, keep recruiting women, diversity is strength

It will only make things easier when the hammer falls
>>
>>80710884
you say that like it isn't a valid argument
>>80711026
ohhhh boy a bognigger pretending to be superior to Americans again, top fucking kek
>>
File: Women_In_The_Military.png (2 MB, 1713x1790) Image search: [Google]
Women_In_The_Military.png
2 MB, 1713x1790
>>
>>80706865
No, because they aren't mentally fit to be a roaming band of murdering savages while men have evolved to be exactly that.
>>
File: Female enlistee.jpg (26 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
Female enlistee.jpg
26 KB, 320x263
>>80706865
You posted a pic of a Russian hottie that is probably in exceptional physical condition.

You should have posted a pic of the type of woman that usually wants to enlist in Western armies.
>>
>>80706865
I have no issue with this. If she can perform duties comparable to a man, then she should be allowed into the infantry if she wishes.
>>
>>80706865
It ruins male camaraderie, and women tend to ruin things just by doing what women do.
>>
>>80706865
Yes but only in separate squads

It will be easier for both to concentrate
>>
>>80706865
All my friends who saw combat are against this and all my civilian friends are for it.

Ill let that speak for itself.
>>
Armies should have an official comfort women unit and make a rank for them.
Boosting morale and relieving stress is the best use of women for the military.
>>
File: SANC_4423[1].jpg (119 KB, 568x1154) Image search: [Google]
SANC_4423[1].jpg
119 KB, 568x1154
>>80706865
Stop projecting your comic books /sci-fi fantasies into real life. Women are not combat material, never were and never will be.
>>
>>80724562
Indeed.
>>
>>80706865
Yes, they aren't biologically wired to handle combat. Women's bodies are designed mentally and physically for child bearing.
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.