[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think will happen: - The UK will stay in the single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: britbong.png (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
britbong.png
24 KB, 400x400
What do you think will happen:
- The UK will stay in the single market and have free movement of people
- The UK will leave the single market and take back his border
>>
>>80704689
Probably the first option, with some minor and largely irrelevant concessions on free movement that May will trumpet as amazing. So, Cameron's pathetic deal 2.0 really. Unless May surprises us all and really is the second coming of Thatcher.
>>
>What do you think will happen
We'll stay in the single market, stay in free movement and continue getting fucked by polish toilet cleaners and romanian ATM thieves
>What ought to happen
Leave both
>>
>>80705090
>Probably the first option, with some minor and largely irrelevant concessions on free movement that May will trumpet as amazing.
I really doubt that France will not veto a deal with anything but full free movement.
>>
but I'm not a seer
>>
File: BLACKED.webm (2 MB, 264x480) Image search: [Google]
BLACKED.webm
2 MB, 264x480
>>80704689
I think the UK is thinking of old times and is going to fuck their country beyond repair.
>>
File: 1468196197668.png (3 MB, 1134x708) Image search: [Google]
1468196197668.png
3 MB, 1134x708
France and Germany will veto any plans for us to remain in with no free movement of people, ENSURING that we leaving the EU.

Cheers lads!
>>
Here's my deal.

All this talk of free movement. "Of you don't have free movement then Vodafone is moving headquarters because they need they're employees to move freely"

I have no problem with free movement of people WHO ARE A BENEFIT TO SOCIETY.

I have no problem with Polish people coming here. IF THEY HAVE SKILLS OR QUALIFICATIONS.

There is no need for blanket free movement. You fill out a piece of paper and someone decides if you'll be a benefit to our society or a burden. If you're a benefit then you get a visa. If not you're denied.

And if I want to go to Germany then I'll happily do the same.

Where's the problem?
>>
>>80707047
You don't understand pal, you don't have a say in what the free movement mean. It's a package: full free movement with single market or no you can say no to the full free movement but you have to leave the single market.
>>
The EU needs us more than we need it, or atleast we are talking about mutually assured destruction. The German head of industry said that punitive trade measures would not be worth so hopefully that won't happen, but who knows, heir merkel might decide to set an example.
>>
>>80707273
No. You don't understand.

Britain has a day now. Just because your bullshit politicians are screaming about free movement single market no way! Doesn't mean that is going to be the last word.

Watch this space Achmed.
>>
I think I might kill my self my country is so bad
>>
>>80707660
Our politicians can literately veto any deal with the UK and they have said that they will veto the access to the single market to the UK if the country don't accept FULL free movement. This is a fact.
>>
>>80707896
No. Its bluster. Its rhetoric. Its showmanship.

They'll do no such thing.
>>
>>80708087
Most of the politicians and most of the public opinion in France and Germany are against giving access to the single market without full free movement. Same thing in the EU institutions.
>>
>>80708263
And that's why your politicians say these things.

They can't have the UK leave their market and they won't allow it.

They'll cave.
>>
>>80708263
why do France and Germany have such a boner for free movement though? Does it benefit them that much, or do they just not want to have to take all the slavs?
>>
>>80706385
>Germany
i heard an interview last week with some guy from the German Industrial association and he claimed there was NO WAY of not letting Britain in the common market.

GB is a too important partner for German industry.
>>
>>80708402
the president of France AND the chancellor of Germany both say that officially
in France the leaders of both major political party (center right and center left) say that "this is not open for negotiation"
even the president of the European commission for god sake
>>
File: 1467389740883.png (21 KB, 1000x1604) Image search: [Google]
1467389740883.png
21 KB, 1000x1604
>>80706385

now this meme is real .
>>
>>80708405
>why do France and Germany have such a boner for free movement though?
Because most of the public opinion strongly believes in the European project.
>>
>>80705696
Then they can fuck off.
Negotiations will be a waste of time.
>>
>>80704689
We will get what we want or tell the EU to fuck off and find someone else to buy their goods.

I don't really like may but I think she has the balls and will play it like this.
>>
>>80704689
UK is the americas vote in european politics. The US will pressure the EU to make the Brexit favourable to the Brits.
>>
>>80710259
Their starting position is that any EU cunt that has been here for less than 5 years has to leave.
Then they will concede that to let current EU cunts stay but no more free movement in UK
Check mate.
Also no more benefits for EU bastards.
Also no free schools and NHS.
Prove you can support yourself or fuck off.
>>
>>80705696
Germany will pressure you into accepting it.

Anything that could be spun as a hostile EU towards the UK would boost eurosceptics all over the continent.

And they're already pissing their pants over the eurosceptics.
>>
File: 1466194088908-3.png (295 KB, 594x429) Image search: [Google]
1466194088908-3.png
295 KB, 594x429
>>80706296
>pro-globalist kike shill
>>
File: france industry.png (89 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
france industry.png
89 KB, 600x512
>>80705696
>I really doubt that France will not veto a deal with anything but full free movement.

Then you can lose the 330,000 French jobs that rely on exporting to the UK.

You need us a lot more than we need you.
>>
>>80710478
Don't forget to stop child support after the 2nd child, so Abdul and his 4 wives and 20 kids will want to fuck off to Sweden or Germany.
>>
>>80710709
>You need us a lot more than we need you.

Haha. The UK relies on the EU way more than the other way around. Both for import and export, due to the difference in the size of economies. If the entire EU only trades under WTO with the UK for 2 years, the city will move to the continent and the UK's economy will face an unprecedented depression.

Your only hope is getting more countries to leave, but the EU, with all its flaws, is still an ultimately a positive thing for the vast majority of people on the continental Europe, so good luck with that.
>>
>>80711071
It may be true that most individual countries of the EU need you more than you need them, but definitely can't stand for the entire EU. You can't stop importing all goods even if the price of trading rises.

Perks of being in a union.
>>
We'll stay in the free market and keep our border.
>>
And we will tell the french already working in UK to fuck off back home.
UK holds all the cards. We decide how it will happen.
>>
>>80706296

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2K7vmpyYSs

Is that the burger king feminist?
>>
>>80713080
I'm not pro-EU. I don't really care about the EU but you have to be realistic. France will never let the UK be in the single market without full free movement. Everybody in France is against that: intellectuals, public opinion, politicians of both sides... And it's the same thing in Germany, and in the EU institutions, and in Belgium (yes they also have a veto).
>>
>>80704689

Britain does not need the single market. It in no way means that cannot trade with EU members. It has benefits, sure, but its not critical. And the EUs economy is stagnant at best. Plus opening up new markets without Eu restrictions that favor EU countries benefits Britain hugely.

If May concedes to free movement (and I think she will as pole bro said >>80705090) she is a complete fucking traitor.
>>
File: UNDER INVESTIGATION.png (125 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
UNDER INVESTIGATION.png
125 KB, 640x430
[THIS USER HAS BEEN ARRESTED AND IMPRISONED DUE TO HATEFUL AND INTOLERANT SPEECH ONLINE]

[KEEP IT FRIENDLY. KEEP IT SAFE. KEEP IT TOLERANT. WE CAN VIEW EVERYTHING YOU HAVE POSTED ONLINE THANKS TO THE INVESTIGATORY POWERS BILL]

Viewing or downloading extremist content is a civil criminal offence and can risk you a minimum prison sentence of 15 years (with no parole) or a fine of £100,000.

[This Has Been A Government Public Service Announcement]
[YOU ARE BEING WATCHED]
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.