[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Current England U19's squad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: CnJUt-dWYAAG8Uw.jpg-large.jpg (376 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
CnJUt-dWYAAG8Uw.jpg-large.jpg
376 KB, 2048x1152
Current England U19's squad
>>
/pol/ already knows blacks are superior to whites in basically every way. That's why /pol/ gives them so much hate.
Next.
>>
>>80702787
can i be honest?

i think england wants to emmulate the ways of american sports with all these niggers..
the thing is, we had slaves work here, and were specially bred to be the best workers on the farm that led to them being superior athletes in todays society..

england is a white country. where did all these naggers come from? and why do they keep on coming in?
>>
>>80702960
U.K. Is like 3% black and 70% of them live in London. Our media over represents the fuck out of them to try and be like America with black diversity or some shit
>>
You can tell just by looking that none of the white lads are going to make it professionally.

Most of those ugly niggers will be earning 50k+ a week within 3 years, playing in the Premier League and slaying white sluts every night of the week.

We have taken the beast out of the jungle and allowed him to breed and dwell amongst us. Britain is fucked and cucked. I'm just glad that Pakis and Indians are useless at everything except cricket
>>
>>80702909
Should've said: "Drops mic"
Would've been funnier
>>
>>80703272
what the actual fuck
>>
The centre forward (9) would have to be some arrogant looking mulatto as well. Notice how all the blacks are playing in the forward positions and the white lads at the back? Niggers can only run fast and jump well. Most have nothing resembling a footballing brain or any leadership qualities
>>
rape 5, marry 2, kill the rest
>>
File: u19.jpg (120 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
u19.jpg
120 KB, 750x400
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>
>>80703645

Europe is gone. Just give up now. Its fucking OVER

The BBC reigns supreme
>>
>>80703184

Actually you usually find its the white lads who do make it.
>>
B: What can I do for you today senpai?

#8: You know those two minute noodles? Just fuck my shit up bruh desu lmao 100 100.

B: Say no more.
>>
I don't see the issue?
We are playing the strengths of the blacks to our advantage. Good Football teams are based purely on merit.
>>
>>80702787

Poor and uneducated people in the UK have always become footballers
>>
>>80702787
Can't be worse than our over 19s squad
>>
>Goalkeeper is never black

But why
>>
>>80702787

whats wrong with their heads?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.