[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he save commiefornia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: based.jpg (20 KB, 236x488) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
20 KB, 236x488
He's a huge fan of the second amendment. He hates whiny cry-babies. He's a man of action and discipline. He hates people who don't work for themselves. He's /fit/ as fuark.

Why could this man not save California? Why didn't he save our souls? I hate this stupid state. My life is eternal sadness.
>>
>>80698371

It's pretty much impossible to change anything of note in one term as a governor.
>>
The democrat super majority senate and assembly run everything. Really doesn't matter who the gov is.
>>
>>80698371
he fucked a spic
>>
>>80698371
Even Arnie couldn't deadlift California out of the pits.
>>
I grew up loving his movies but I don't think he's very aligned with /pol. I don't think he's someone we'd want in a leadership position.
>>
>>80698371

i moved there and lived there while he reigned, he did improve the state quiet a lot, and at the very least, slowed the debt spiral.

marijuana also seemed to be MOST legal under his reign, afterward, the us attorney for the area, melinda haag, came in and shut down all the best dispensaries.

there was also less racial strife and horrible immigration during his time.

he was the last chance california had to not go full retard and it went full retard anyways
>>
>>80698371
>I hate this stupid state. My life is eternal sadness.

Why not get the hell out?
>>
>>80698731
Arnie should have known that lifting SoCal was only going to result in a trip to snap city.

He should have called for a Sonoma secession referendum
>>
Because your state is infested with nignogs and beaners.
>>
>>80698371
I think it was mainly because he is a celebrity and known by literally everyone. If he has controversial (conservative) opinions he risks that status so he goes with whatever the popular opinion is at the time
>>
File: arnie.png (621 KB, 830x1307) Image search: [Google]
arnie.png
621 KB, 830x1307
>>80698371

Becouse commiefornia defeat him.
>>
born and raised in los angeles, and going over the hill gives me actual anxiety. the city is littered with degenerates. then you come on this side, and it's pretty much mini tijuana/tehran with some cucked whites
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.