[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have any "Around Blacks, Never Relax" stories?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: mfw a nigger touches me.png (408 KB, 800x825) Image search: [Google]
mfw a nigger touches me.png
408 KB, 800x825
Do you have any "Around Blacks, Never Relax" stories?
>>
>>80689818
>Be American
>Relax around blacks
>Get shot
>>
>>80689818
Yeah I was around a black, didn't even relax
>>
>having stories about relaxing around blacks
>relaxing around blacks
shiggy diggy
>>
I was 6'4 in high school and they all wanted to fight me.
>>
>>80689818

>Be 14
>Move to the UK without knowing any English beyond what I learned from GTA San andreas
>Get placed in a shitty school (Rockby School, Canning town)
>The lessons are full of pakis, niggers and Indians
>Niggers constantly interrupting the teacher, talking loudly, fighting each other and generally being obnoxious

>Teachers consider me a responsible kid, they ask me to monitor the lunch line
>I accept

>Niggers always trying to cut in-front
>Despite the threats, I manage to get them back in line
>One day, one of the black kids I caught cutting in-front approached me, grabbed my shoulder and told me that he had a knife and was going to use it against me if I didn't stop
That's all I have really.
>>
File: 1467979027340.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1467979027340.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>80690746
>be American Stronk Independent Proud Feminist Women
>Relax around Blacks
>get raped, beaten and murdered
>>
>>80694502
Ghost post?
>>
File: fd1pWQ.png (697 KB, 2080x2140) Image search: [Google]
fd1pWQ.png
697 KB, 2080x2140
What do you guys think about this?
>>
File: 1468221934013.jpg (620 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
1468221934013.jpg
620 KB, 1250x1250
>>80689818
I grew up in NYC. My entire childhood is one big story.
>>
Are American blacks that different from our blacks? I've got plenty of good stories about blacks, none of them behave like the vids I see you guys posting. Guess we both have a common enemy in the muslims here.
>>
File: 249.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
249.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>80696726
I hate Clinton but this nonsense would make even Alex Jones take off his tinfoil hat and facepalm.
>>
>Be EMT, at work on Sunday
>dropping pt off, suddenly ED goes on lockdown
>2 dindus walked into ER, starting BLM shit and just generally chimping n shieeet
>think "oh fuck, it's actually going to happen to me, like the EMS in Baltimore...they think we're cops and I'm actually going to get my head bashed in with a brick, or wasted in the neck like that cop in Atlanta"
>since it's one of the biggest hospitals on the east coast, semi-armed (tazers and shit) security is present due to proximity to psych ward.
>security basically tells dindus "you are agitating the patients, please calm down or we will be forced to calm you down"
>its procedure that anyone admitted to a psych ward against their will is stuck there for 72 hours, usually.
>long story short, these dinduus are probably still there :^)

I never actually imagined I'd be that close to it, but now I can say I dislike BLM without plebs telling me I'm racist.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.