[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, when you whiteys paying up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Moneterily.png (965 KB, 979x1186) Image search: [Google]
Moneterily.png
965 KB, 979x1186
>>
>>80686891
how much for all of you to leave europe/america/oceania?

name your price.
>>
mo money
>>
>>80686891
>JUST
>>
>>80686891
I make a habit not to give money to the needy. Keeps them from asking for more.
>>
>>80687008
This is a proposition I can get behind.
>>
>>80687008
Can we send this to them?
>>
>>80687944
>>80688723

we should start negotiations

I am honestly willing to pay some serious $ for them to leave
>>
>>80686891
I wish some of my black friends would do this to me so I can delete them from from FB, but sadly they have degrees, stable jobs, and a family and cant act like dindus.
>>
>>80686891
When you suck a giant turd out of my butthole.
>>
File: life_after_whites.jpg (596 KB, 1440x1385) Image search: [Google]
life_after_whites.jpg
596 KB, 1440x1385
>>80686891
The pathetic thing is some faggot will give them some crack bux and the niggers will complain he was being cheap.
>wut yo, my homies life only dun worff tree-fifty!

>>80687008
I would easily pay shequanda and her 10 kids transit if such a relocation program existed
>>
>>80686891
I'd contribute if they promised to just stfu.
>>
>>80686891
Have you heard of welfare? We've been propping up black families and their lives for decades.
>>
>>80689443
anon we want an exit price.

they want muh repshuuns so let's get a sum.

and then I bet you /pol/ will jew up some serious derivatives for that. I am willing to get into some serious debt for that anyway.
>>
File: at_least_they_are_fucking_gone.jpg (89 KB, 963x519) Image search: [Google]
at_least_they_are_fucking_gone.jpg
89 KB, 963x519
>>80689627
>anon we want an exit price
The canadian gov (obviously before trudeau) paid off a bunch of gypos to fuck off back to Romania, I bet with the right incentive (free pair of air-jordans) any nig could be bought off

>pic related (2014)
>>
>>80689932
well let's have a negotiation with the nigs then.

they want justice and we want them out.

will some friendly jew be the mediator? kek
>>
The white commie traitors will probably do it desu. I find it funny that we'll donate hundreds of dollars to watch nerds play video games on twitch or agdq but blacks are literally begging us for cash at this point because they know how irresponsible the average millenial is with their money
>>
>>80689291
That pic always makes me sad. Damn I miss Rhodesia
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.