[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: image.jpg (969 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
969 KB, 1440x810
How many of you used to be liberals of the "snarky, Jon Stewart" variety? What changed you?
>>
I regret it every single day. /lol/ changed me during the 2012 elections.
>>
>>80686555
I've always been a conservative, but never really knew why. It was mainly because my family was. Then, Alex Jones and the recent explosion of sjw's pushed me into reading conservative opinions and understanding the views more. This was after researching tons of liberal stuff too. Now I'm in far-right territory.
>>
>>80686434
Trevor Noah
>>
File: 1453192329186.jpg (132 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453192329186.jpg
132 KB, 500x500
>>80686434
>>
Never. I always found it weird why people my age support Kerry/Obama (10ish) and hated Bush (16ish) despite them not knowing anything about politics or any of the president's having meaningful control over their lives at the time.
>>
>>80686434
>What changed you?
Trayboon made me realize jut because it's on television, doesn't mean it's true.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 339x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 339x422
>>80688403
Seriously. Why were millennials so liberal? I need to get to the bottom of this. There had to be an explanation.
>>
File: Typischer Deutsche.jpg (244 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Typischer Deutsche.jpg
244 KB, 1200x675
I was. And I was absolutely insufferable. I was even a fucking vegetarian.

Many things, but my conversion was made complete by the Zimmerman affair. Oddly enough, part of the programming I received during the college indoctrination process was responsible for helping me see through the establishment veil. Those humanities professors were always encouraging us to interrogate and challenge everything. So I did.
>>
>>80689389
they got it from their parents/media naturally
>>
>>80686434
I used to be, then I graduated college.
>>
>>80686434
I was never a liberal. I was a cuckservative though.
>>
>>80688521
Same

But I was never today's version of a liberal, going to a public school with a large black population will do that to you.
>>
>>80686434
3 things.

Dated a feminist women's studies T.A. for 3 years. I know. I was young and dumb and she was fucking insatiable.

I taught at a really shitty school full of 2nd generation mexican American kids.

I went to the rally to restore sanity and was disgusted by the condescending behavior of the people there. So much so that I questioned what the fuck I was doing with myself.

Enter /pol/ and the red pill.
>>
>>80686434
Like a lot of people, I was converted by the Zim Zam Affair. The absolute shameless obfuscation by the media and the rise of blacks being openly racist on social media really opened my eyes. They showed pictures of Trayvon when he was fucking 12 for Christ's sake.
>>
>>80686434
I worked retail.
>>
>>80686434
That was me until I began appreciating the value of self-reliance. Then it iteratively became clear to me that liberalism is a mental disorder
>>
>>80686434
Living in the current year
>>
I would be a Liberal but I hate the people in charge who are fucking up the ideas here.
>>
File: Dictator2017.png (447 KB, 721x912) Image search: [Google]
Dictator2017.png
447 KB, 721x912
I was a Democrat liberal for 490 years....

But the thought of Hillary changed me! Hillary totally set me free to become a total conservative now! :)
>>
I gotta say it was probably Trayboon, too. At least, that was the start. I slowly grew out of a lot of liberal beliefs, but my first antiiberal thought was how much I despised Obama for that "if I had a son" comment.
>>
The Refugee business in Europe really hit it home for me, and I thank god everyday.
>>
Real experience with black people
>>
>>80690260
>I was a Democrat liberal for 490 years....

Make that 40 years ;) Damn old keyboard.
>>
>>80686434
I was Liberal until 2011 when OWS happened.
That shitshow made me switch to Republican.
>>
>>80690168
Same. Working with those dirt bag losers really opened my eyes to what poor people think and do.
Plus living around Indians and other welfare recipients...
>>
>>80688521
I was always a loner when it came to politics in my majority white town. I was center-left, but never liberal as a teen, I agreed with environmentalists on a lot of points so that led me left, plus the girl I was crushing on was a hippie so I needed to impress her. But I always felt something was off, that the progessive logic never checked out. This was back in 2007-09 when SJWs where still a fringe.

Then Mike Brown got shot. I read the initial autopsy 3 days after he got shot, thanks /pol/. He was physically impossible for him to die with his hands up like the media reported for months. That single lie changed me. Forever.
>>
So if you guys were of the Jon Stewart variety, what did you think of his response to trayvon? Did it change your mind about him?
>>
>>80686434
Getting denied 1 month of food stamps when I needed it most, followed by homelessness.
>>
>>80690656
>Jon Stewart

He is a clown that tells jokes to make himself money. Although he tried to make jokes that mattered, he was still only a clown telling jokes only to make himself money.
>>
I totally was, I even voted for Obama, twice. I bought into the whole "unity" concept and the "why can't we just get along?"

I'm also a white dude.

Then the left fucking abandoned me. I am literally what every "lefty" now hates. I'm the scapegoat for the whole worlds problems. I'm racist, I'm privileged, and I can't even argue those points because then I'm just a bigot.

I'm a regular white dude working 9-5 and paying taxes, not out killing anyone or whipping my slaves. My parents are regular white people who are still married, and who have never committed a crime in their life and scraped by always "doing the right thing," and teaching me about integrity.

But there's no place for me in the left. They pushed me out. I can't be left wing and not support people's right to decide what fucking gender they want to be today. I can't be left wing and not want millions of illegals pouring into my country. I can't be left wing and not support the legalization of ALL DURGZ.

It's fucking dumb now.
>>
John Stewart was good when he was railing against the Christain neo-con establishment, the christfag moral majority that was running the country when he started his show.

After Obongo got elected, he stopped being funny. This is because the left became the "Moral Majority", the left became the establishment, and every media outlet sans Fox News shilled for the left.

That's why his later segments are so filled with fox news bashing, There's nothing else left of the neo-cons.
>>
I was a liberal up until I actually found out that SJWs weren't some elaborate roleplaying community. I couldn't abide by all the anti-white anti-male shit those slackjaws spew.
>>
>>80690968
More accurately, the neo-cons co-opted the "left" and its mouthpieces.
>>
I used to be a hardcore liberal, because I cared about personal freedoms and free speech

Republican party is more aligned with those views at the moment
>>
i was liberal up until the 2015 Canadian election...
>>
>>80686434
Don't you mean Jon Stewart (((Leibowitz)))?
>>
>>80686434
Yes.
The certainty that it was no longer in keeping with available facts.
Stewart's credibility came from calling out Bush, often on painfully obvious grounds, when the rest of the media fellated him. In other words Dan Gabriel and the children of Bernays seem to believe in pied piper magic, and the reality is that, while pied pipers appear, what success they enjoy is the result of real or imagined accuracy, not charisma.
>>
File: grrr.gif (2 MB, 300x164) Image search: [Google]
grrr.gif
2 MB, 300x164
>>80686434
I canvassed for John Kerry's 2004 campaign

Now pic is me
>>
>>80691008
We actually were a RP community and a bunch of silly trolls who wouldn't stop blathering about Full Communism and paleomarxobenises and holy shit i'm literally the lovechild of mao and hitler let's kill the jews for the glory of Juche but we didn't realize that Poe's Law was a thing that existed and oopsie!
>>
>>80686434
I was relatively liberal during the Bush years, and honestly, I still kind of am about most of the issues surrounding Bush (Iraq War started on false pretenses, ban on stem cell research, continued support for shit like DOMA, etc.). I think it's because I tend to lean libertarian, but Bush's authoritarianism was just too much. Likewise today's feminists/SJWs are also super duper authoritarian and equally as unappealing. I've found Obama to not be a terrible president, but not one of the best (probably something like 60-65th percentile). He is responsible for a lot of illegal bullshit, just like Bush before him for shit like the 2012 NDAA that stated the US government can assassinate "terrorists" without a trial. He has done some good stuff, though, like not getting into a ground war in the middle east for example. I have no problem with using Army Special Forces to train the resistance and Seal Team 6/Delta for surgical action and just droning the rest, but we cannot get into a bullshit war like Iraq in 2003.
>>
>>80691095
Are you for real?
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/432848/donald-trump-opposes-free-speech-pc-left
>>
I'm 25. Was a liberal since I could understand politics.

Just this past year after having my son is when things started turning around. I got a tumblr because I heard how horrible it was. It was worse than I expected, and its the reason I now hate trans fucks, black people and those who are neither but advocate for them anyways. I hated feminists and SJWs already but I really saw what kind of filth frequents the Earth.

I actually supported Bernie until just 5 months ago. I saw the BLM interuptive bullshit at a Sanders rally on tumblr and it was not too long afterwards that I became absokutely disgusted with him.

I used to make fun of Trump and Trump supporters, but then it was like "getting woke". I have more in common with supporting Trump than I ever thought.

I'm actually still pretty new to /pol/ but its really amazing to know I'm not alone in thinking what I do. Also, I get more real info here than I do elsewhere.
>>
>>80686434
I used to think he was pretty funny when I was underage. It's basically news for teens and dumb people.

then I was a pretentious libertarian

then I became /pol/ and I love Trump
>>
>>80689389
It's because millennials are young adults and in college or just out now. Populist idiots like Sanders and Warren really appeal to millennials because these politicians spout bullshit about the economy being rigged, and millennials are basically just financially illiterate. I'm a millennial, but I actually studied finance and now work in the financial services industry.
>>
>>80686434
The only bearable late show was dave Letterman
>>
I never really got into Steward but I watched him occasionally. I've read a lot of comments and watched so many videos that made me a center libertarian then I discovered /pol/
>>
>>80691420
>the SCOTUS decision in Citizen United was good trump is a SJW tee hee!
fucking national review shill kys
>>
>>80690923
I never voted for Obama, but this post gave me the feels.

The left left a lot of good, rational people for the side of extremism.
>>
>>80691438
And yes I deleted the tumblr and all ties to it.
>>
>>80691483
I was pretty much the same. When I was a 13/14 year old edgy misanthrope atheist I liked Colbert and Stewart but was more libertarian than liberal. Gradually I realized them for the leftist, indoctrinating shills they are and matured.
>>
The daily show was alright back in the bush years. After 9/11 it was pretty much just about being against the war which was pretty sane.

They never criticized obama like they did bush.
>>
>>80691438
Welcome, friend.
>>
File: 1468242000808.jpg (73 KB, 399x395) Image search: [Google]
1468242000808.jpg
73 KB, 399x395
>>80686434

College tbqh

>We here at Georgetown encourage critical thought, UNLESS IT'S DIRECTED AT ANYTHING OTHER THAN FUCKING WHITE MALES
>>
Occupy Toronto changed me. I saw a hot chick dancing, went up to talk to her and found out she was a dude. Found /pol/ a couple of months before that, but after that encounter I became a regular.

Still don't agree with you guys on most things, I'm a liberal, but I agree with you guys a lot more than the mainstream SJW movement going on right now.
>>
>>80691356
To elaborate, Obama Vs. Clinton in 08 was my first eye opening experience on who liberals are. I was told throughout my childhood and all through the Bush years by teachers and the media that the Clinton years were amazing. Then we had the opportunity to elect the Clintons again and they all were for Obama because he was black.

Then Occupy happened and we where going to break up the big banks but liberals wanted to talk about white privilege.

I wen't Ron Paul 2012 watched the media blackout on him. Thought maybe their is something to this Jew shit. then are Nige and Ukip won the Euro election, I completely agreed with everything he stood for. Slowly got angrier and angrier at the left. Now when someone says no justice no peace I say fuck your peace. Then all the white people look at me like maybe they backed the wrong horse
>>
File: free speech opinions.jpg (166 KB, 1344x642) Image search: [Google]
free speech opinions.jpg
166 KB, 1344x642
I was never a leftist, but I was raised cuckservative. Then I went through an open borders libertarian phase because it just seemed to be the logical step.
Nowadays I'm redpilled and see how ridiculous that is and that my ideology was built in the wrong foundations.

>>80689389
Because the media is run by leftists and most kids are raised by TV moreso than they were in the past.
>>
File: endofapartheid.jpg (1 MB, 1238x2513) Image search: [Google]
endofapartheid.jpg
1 MB, 1238x2513
>>80686434

>Joined the army and learned the value of strength
>Learned women love magnificent bastards, and only use appeasing liberals for beta bucks and substitute dick
>Deployed & learned what Kebab is like
>Spent time in europe, experienced how pathetic liberal eurocucks are
>Deployed again, & learned that different Kebabs are still Kebab
>moved to florida, learned what dindu's are like
>made based as fuck black friends that further redpilled me on nigger culture
>became a history buff, and learned all kinds of shit that they didnt cover in college because it doesnt fit the narrative

Basically, I grew up, stopped being a weak scared little bitch, got laid and experienced the real world.
>>
File: chocolate pudding.jpg (592 KB, 4444x4000) Image search: [Google]
chocolate pudding.jpg
592 KB, 4444x4000
>>80691940
It's disheartening that most of their viewership never came to that realization.
>>
I was the type of liberal that believed he was a genius and never thought for myself.
>>
>>80689710
College is not an indoctrination process if you major in a non-shit tier major. Major in STEM and it's basically apolitical. We talked about things like evolution and climate change, but these aren't even political issues, they are backed by mountains of scientific research and an overwhelming consensus among the experts. You know what we never talked about? Racism, sexism, victim complexes, religion, etc. etc. etc. The colleges are liberal havens meme is only true outside of STEM (my experience was within math and chemistry at a top school, but I've heard the same from other people in other STEM majors or at different schools).

That said, if you major in something stupid like poly-sci or sociology, then yeah, you're gonna see a bunch of liberal bullshit.
>>
File: 1467330513379.jpg (470 KB, 1024x1012) Image search: [Google]
1467330513379.jpg
470 KB, 1024x1012
>>80686434
I watched it from 2006-2008 when I was 14-16.

I was expecting him to start making fun of Obama the way he made fun of Bush, which I found so hilarious and edgy. When he didn't, I realized he wasn't a comedian but a political hack.

It was my first step out of leftism. Good times.
>>
File: 1435422282158.gif (13 KB, 605x358) Image search: [Google]
1435422282158.gif
13 KB, 605x358
>>80686434
Obama being a shit president changed me.
>>
>>80690923
Sad thing is that a lot of anons on this board were probably just like you. Nowadays if you're a young white guy, where do you turn?

You're the boogyman of the left and your words mean absolutely nothing, even if you're gay.

Your options are basically moderate conservative and hope you don't get dicked, vote democrat to fit in, libertarian or just go full blown autism and go with traditionalist/NatSoc like a lot of /pol/ has.
>>
>>80692456
Yeah, that opened my eyes, too. He's gotta be the worst president we've had in a very long time.

Considering the presidents we've had over the past few decades, that's really saying something, too.
>>
GamerGate made me think twice about what was going on. Slow change since then. Grew up around liberals and liberal parents, so it was like undoing decades of programming.
>>
Until about 4 months ago. I was a diehard Sander's supporter, until I looked into the mathematics he was using to back up his tax reform plans and realized he was full of shit. Figuring that out broke the 'spell', and started me down the redpill path.
>>
File: 1451247766475.jpg (270 KB, 722x481) Image search: [Google]
1451247766475.jpg
270 KB, 722x481
Trump converted me. It was obvious from day 1 that Trump was completely based and would be the next president, but after a few months of "lolololol Drumpf" and "HE'S HITLER NO REALLY WE MEAN IT LITERALLY HITTTTLLLEERRR!!!!!!" I just couldn't take it anymore.

Dems might be theoretically right on more issues, but fuck if Shillary's ever going to do anything about it. Electing Trump and blowing up the cancerous status quo is the only way to save America.
>>
>>80692514
I'm nationalist libertarian. Fuck anyone who tries to come in illegally, and fuck corporatism within the states, but let normal people live their lives however they want, without the aide of government.
>>
>>80692456
with all of the shit that Hillary was doing from the shadows, I consider it a major accomplishment that he somehow kept her from starting WW3 with Putin.

the globalist trade agreement shit and common core are real bad though and I don't think it's possible to suck Wall Street's collective cock any harder than he did so keeping us out of a massive war is about all he has going for him.
>>
>>80692514

I'm not really NatSoc to the point of stormfront tier shit. I'm white and I want to have white kids, and I'm proud of my race and I live in CA so I'm here with a bunch of Mexicans, and I watch the degenerate shit they do, just like the blacks, and I just don't like it.

I'm pretty centrist I guess, I took that political leanings chart and ended up right in the center. Then isidewith.com told me I mostly align with Trump.

I'm just tired of being blamed for everyone's shit, while I watch them ruin their own shit all day.

But I can't even say that I think BLM is a stupid movement and that blocking freeways is dumb without it coming out as "I HATE NIGGERSSSS."

Basically I have to keep pretty quiet about politics, and whatever I feel, cut that in half before I say it out loud to anyone.
>>
>>80689389

Now, more than ever, EVERYONE has to go to college. However, most people dont end up in STEM so they end up in bullshit brainwashing for their formative years. Happened to me.

Thank God for the fucking Army. Otherwise, I'd probably be a Sanders supporting cuck watching my wife's son on her "girls night out."
>>
>>80692765
Don't forget all the corrupt shit he allowed to go on, like that IRS debacle. Oh, and him sticking his nose where it doesn't belong was stale the first time he did it, when he was going on about how Trayvon could have been his son. Today, he compared BLM to the Civil Rights Movement and Women's Suffrage.
>>
>>80686434
Yes. I stopped watching tv and began to read. The end.
>>
>>80690260
>I was a Democrat liberal for 490 years

Are you an ancient loli demigodess?
>>
>>80692831
My wife's "Girls night out," is her going and watching a movie with her parents once every couple of weeks. I'm always invited, but it's boring and trite as hell, in my opinion.
>>
>>80686434
No. I had a father.
>>
>>80686434
I was. SJWs changed me. At some point I woke up during my liberal arts reeducation.
>>
>>80693065
that's the worst part about being a liberal..When you grow out of it you have to apologize to your father.
>>
I'd say the radicalization of the left as well as the denial of the problems of mass immigration made me go pretty far to the right. I was a centrist before.
>>
File: 1383109018309.jpg (48 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1383109018309.jpg
48 KB, 429x410
>>80686434
>What changed you?
I'm not sure what it was exactly that made me tune out. Maybe it just got too preachy or maybe I didn't find the segments all that funny anymore. Maybe it was just the obnoxious audiences or guests.
I just stopped watching him and the Colbert Report one day and hadn't paid much attention to Comedy 'pundits' since.

Except for Greg Gutfeld, if you consider him remotely being a funny guy, but that's more of a personal guilty pleasure appreciation of bad news done in an occasionally raunchy tone.
>>
>>80686434
I noticed one day that I was regularly the only white person in the room. And I noticed that I hear Spanish more often than I should.
Then I experienced the effects of illegal labor on my budding Contracting Business.
I live in Southern California
>>
>>80693167
This
>>
File: 2015-07-19-18.25.13.jpg (109 KB, 960x756) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-19-18.25.13.jpg
109 KB, 960x756
>>80687371
honestly I was hella liberal as a kid growing up with my single mom who was ultra liberal, but after I moved to AZ (where its mostly conservative bc fuck mexicans) with my super fucking liberal dad and stepmom I just started hating liberals because I realized how impossible it to get a word in edge wise with them. I could even share a video criticizing furfags and shit with out them getting in my face about cyber bullying and I was gonna start another columbine.
>>
>>80692296
Libertarianism does not necessarily mean support for open borders. The vast majority of libertarians can agree that one of the things government is responsible for is national defense. That means managing the army and protecting the country and it's borders from foreign threats.

>>80692309
See, I liked them (particularly Colbert) despite frequently disagreeing. Their replacements, though, are absolute shit. I though Trevor Noah was going to be ok for a bit, but he launched way too heavily into just pushing an agenda with humor as a secondary goal. Way worse was Larry Wilmore. He is basically the embodiment of the modern ignorant upper class liberal. He pushes an agenda worse than Fox/NBC (they're equally bad, but pick the one you hate more), and very seldom is able to actually succeed with humor.
>>
>>80693208

Hello from the Bay. Shit's bad up here too, I hear way north is nice, like Shasta/Redding.
>>
>>80686434
wasnt he crying like a little bitch during 9/11? i remember when i saw it happened i immediately starting preparing my body for war. and then i went to war. 12 yrs later, still crying like a bitch. does that answer your question anon?
>>
>>80692956
This.
>>
My first political interests were David Icke, Alex Jones, Jeff Rense stuff back in 2004ish

luckily never went through a leftist phase
>>
>>80693420
Also surrounded by hella gayfags, anon. I know the feel.

Nah, I have surprisingly gotten positive comments on my MAGA hat. I think most liberals are just afraid of me when I wear it. But there are also Mexican thugs around here and a potential for them to attack me for it.
>>
>>80692309
Yeah, marketing it as the "Rally to Restore Sanity" drove the final nail in the coffin, it was such obvious propaganda that I still cringe thinking about it. I cheered when Republicans and the Tea Party blew the fuck out of the Dems in 2010.
>>
>>80686434
I grew up, thats pretty much the reason
>>
Fell for the Michael Moore meme and unironically thought Bowling For Columbine was a great film. Became much more conservative around 2012, when I started university. 2014 and realised that the globalist "conservatives" are barely better than the left.
>>
>>80693790

I am 20 minutes away from San Jose. Still can't believe that rally. I wish I had been there.

But, I will say that most of my friends are pretty liberal, like hardcore Sanders supporters, and even they said that rally was embarrassing and totally fucked up that Trump supporters got attacked.
>>
>>80686434

puberty. I was an 'intellectual liberal' and a hungry skeleton until around 18 I had a growth spurt and then filled in to an average thickness and then started desiring to lift. I began to take pride in myself.
>>
>>80691438
Welcome, We've been expecting you.
>>
>>80686434
I was. Communist even, loved Stewart. Trannies was the first "hold on". Obama's shit being ignored (just "look how crazy the tea party is!").

Then seeing from a distance the progressive stack and hierarchies of victimhood ruining occupy wall st (rich trannies telling their father's workers to check their privilege). Then feminism got me to the right since it was impossible to escape being a sexist.

Meanwhile the workers party supporters in BR couldn't accept there could be corruption, ends justified the means, stupid sjw shit from america i thought could be ignored started to get imported.

Then nigs, blm gibs, rotterham, european invasion.
>>
>>80686434
I graduated high school
>>
Been a liberal for 10 years. Will be a liberal 10 years from now. The rightwing is dying. You can only destroy the world so long before dummies stop falling for the meme.
>>
I was simultaneous Stewart and Alex Jones. Trump is the only reason I'm anything more than a cynical independent. The Republican party and "conservativism" are both evil without a hero like Trump
>>
>>80686434
i still am.

/pol/ is an intellectually dishonest place and i come here to confirm my liberal beliefs based on /pol/'s negative responses
>>
>>80686434
Trump and Hillary converted me. My gf and I were bernouts up until he started getting assfucked in the primaries as well as seeing everyone om the left abandon gays for mudslimes, so we went Trump. Hillary helped by being an insufferable sentient pile of skunk feces
>>
File: 1468045977975-pol.jpg (37 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1468045977975-pol.jpg
37 KB, 620x413
Years of the liberal media blaming things on white males like we're at fault for everything

Years of SJW liberal propaganda attacking the things I enjoy because said thing wasn't made how they wanted.

I was already partially redpilled before coming here, /pol/ just helped me on the way
>>
>>80693167
i think that's just a case of everyone growing up.

you just understand them more. The conservative views are just a part of it
>>
>>80694398
The global left wing movement died a decade ago..The hay day in America was C Hit, the daily show, the Obama 2008 election. It collapsed in Europe after Blair and whatever the fuck that was in Sweden.. It collapsed in South America, Asia etc long before that.
>>
>>80694585
yep, this too
>>
>>80686434
When they started using the same sword and spear they used to tear apart fundamentalist Christians to defend Islam.
>>
>>80686434
still am

but i can see hillary for the toxic snake she is.
>>
>>80694585
>Years of SJW liberal propaganda attacking the things I enjoy because said thing wasn't made how they wanted.

I know that feeling. I don't buy modern video games anymore, unless they are made in Japan. That said, a $25 PSTV on ebay, plus a PS4 controller, has opened up a wide world of classic games for dirt cheap, and lets me preserve my BC launch PS3.

Really been enjoying it.
>>
>>80694637
There is something unique in the west. You are surrounded by people who celebrate the death of the older generation, you realize they are talking about your parents but the older you are the more conservative you vote so they're the enemy.
>>
>>80686434
I learned that Hitler was right about the Jews.

Then I learned that /pol/ is always right.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
>>80690923
Hold me bro
In 2008 I was in high school in Cali
I made fun of a qt3.14 conservative girl when Obama won
When I was in 12th grade I realized how awful liberals are
I cringe every time I think of how I called her a racist for not wanting a black pres
She was so beautiful /pol/
I still think about her
>>
>>80689389

modern "education"

Seriously when is the last time you've been to an American university? They are literally Marxist indoctrination camps. They're not even trying to hide it anymore; my university unironically lets students substitute a "Gender Awareness" class for Calc 2.
>>
>>80694398
I was raised Republican, but never voted because even at a young age I could tell the Bush crime family were corrupt. I later grew up and realized that they were infiltrators. Just calling yourself Republican doesn't make you so, although I give you that too many dumbass Republicans bought the lies and share responsibility. Trump's restoring the Republican party.
>>
>>80694918
I don't even want to get into the brexit tier "old fucks!" type of shit that it just makes me angry
>>
>>80694918
I know. I've been making plans to take care of my parents when they can't do it anymore (as opposed to shipping them off to a retirement home), and most of these fucks just want to stab the older gen.

It's really disconcerting.
>>
>>80692408
>I was expecting him to start making fun of Obama the way he made fun of Bush
it was worse, when it finally got to him putting obama's feet to the fire just slightly, everyone went "wow he's attacking him" and it was something like "omg obama you havent sucked a arab tranny cock yet? are you even a real leftist?"
>>
Was a tumblr tier liberal until the mike brown shit started being spammed. Around the same time 4chan raided and everyone was being a bunch of faggots about it. Decided to check it out and it was refreshing to see different opinions unfiltered.
>>
>>80695207
Hope fully the 72% of people 18-25 that voted leave or didn't vote connect the dots when it come to the fact that liberals hate their parents and grandparents

>>80695302
If they both live to life expectancy I still have 20 years
>>
>>80686434
2014 was the year of my awakening. The Michael Brown case with the lies of "hands up, don't shoot" was my last straw with dindus and the way the media panders and incites them. Then the UVA rape hoax was my last straw with modern feminism. The migrant crisis going to shit last year was the final straw.
>>
>>80686434
I don't think I changed much. America changed. Even when I was a liberal back in my college days, I still knew things like affirmative action and anti-patriot act stuff was bullshit.
>>
>>80686434
I used to laugh at Stewart initially, but he crawled further and further up his own ass turning away from making fun of the news to fancying himself as a political commentator. I quit watching him after he did that as he made me want to puke.
>>
>>80686434
i used to be a brainwashed libtard but then /pol/ showed me some infographics and cartoon pictures of jewish people and now i am totally redpilled and understand what is going on in teh world

heil hitler
>>
File: 1440935198232.jpg (72 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
1440935198232.jpg
72 KB, 323x323
>>80686434
I've always been a libertarian of the SHOOT ALL TYRANTS variety, thanks.

I'm looking at both of you fuckers.
>>
Nothing. Yet I feel at home on /pol/, somehow. I think it's because I don't feel the need to defend my positions here, because... why bother?
>>
>>80690923
This, except I have 25% Native American blood (grandpa was Navajo, served in WW2), but I look completely white. Now I play up the Native American shit to troll these asshole left wing fucks, and delight in telling them to fuck off where they originally came from.
>>
I was liberal til I watched the Baltimore riots and realized the liberal media is full of shit
>>
>>80695024
Woah. Tell more about the tragic love story between you and that girl. Where is she now?
>>
>>80686434
I was. I still am. But I am also a hardcore anti-immigration person, anti-establishment person... because of the illegal migration crisis that started last summer.
>>
File: 1463782936377.gif (997 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1463782936377.gif
997 KB, 500x332
>>80695814
/pol/ is 18 and up

But yeah give Nazi's a break on the outside aight.
>>
File: ca.jpg (182 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
ca.jpg
182 KB, 1024x682
Has anyone else here always been conservative? I remember going to highschool and being one of the only ones. This is especially rare in socal.
>>
>>80686434

Too many contradictions.

Like how all these faggots pretended to hate Iraq.

Now look how they all suck Hillary's war-mongering cock.
>>
>>80689389

Our Educators are notoriously biased
>>
I never was a liberal faggot and always thought Jon Stewart was just a covert way of instilling the values of George Soros into our impressionable young people. However, I did enjoy when he critiqued and joked about global warming deniers and creationists. Those people are actual retards and deserve to be ridiculed.
>>
>What changed you?

I stopped laughing and actually listened to what they were saying and realised it made no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>80696040
I was raised Conservative, swung to liberal during a few years after high school then started going back to conservative to Nat soc now.

I was never fully liberal, always hated blacks and muzzies
>>
File: 1465196842649.png (2 MB, 1430x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465196842649.png
2 MB, 1430x1000
>>80690923
This.

The world's gone mad. We were warned - about the social slippery slope, the culture war, trespasses on constitutional rights by the federal government, the dangers of globalization and unchecked immigration. But we didn't listen - true conservatives who stood their ground against the establishment were labeled bigots, xenophobes, or simply misguided.

But they were right, /pol/. And I was one of the liberal fanatics that chastised them.

Never again.
>>
i was a hardcore pussy liberal until the very moment i realized we weren't going to have a white republican president. i think i was just trying to fit in cause most people i knew and grew up with were democrats. as soon as that switch turned, john stewert went from funny to abnoxious/pushing a liberal agenda.
>>
>>80690968
>After Obongo got elected, he stopped being funny.
>Implying he was ever funny

Even if I agree with the stance of the comedian, it should be apparent when certain subjects aren't really appropriate for comedy, and that I'm being preached instead of a joke being made. The least funny jokes on the Simpsons we're always the political ones, but we're always rare, unlike some comedians who think taking a politicians out-of-context and caricaturing his position deserves a laugh.
>>
I never cared about politics until after viewing 9/11 conspiracies at age 16 or so and that was 10 years ago. after that i just thought the government was corrupt and basically just got farther and farther libertarian. I never watched the daily show because i was watching spongebob instead
>>
>>80696612
what irratites the shit out of me is when he would tell half the story or outright lie, then make a stupid face like we should just know to think or decide a certain way.
>>
>>80686434
I used to be. Then the recession hit and times got tough. I started looking around and examining why things were the way that they were. The recession wasn't that long ago, but people forget how hard it was for some. I did fine, but a lot of others didn't. It's going to get much worse.
>>
>>80696612
He sold himself as a guy attacking the media. Not the left or right. He masked his leanings by riding the wave of Fox News hate and being a contrarian against the president in office. When he didn't attack Obama for his dumbass mistakes he became unbearable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE
>>
>>80686434
Started having to pay my own bills and make a living
>>
>>80695787

here's your (((You)))
>>
I didn't change nearly as much as the left and right did.

I hated republican neocons. /pol/ still hates republicans neocons. Jon Stewart tore republican neocons a new asshole like nobody else did on TV for years. When Jon Stewarts show became lets hop on obummers dick I stopped watching it.

Post 9/11 lefties hated muzzies and were very anti-religious in general. They spearheaded anti-censorship movements when it came to vidya, and considering I was underage B& at the time, I loved them for that. They stood up for civil rights.

Nowadays the left has been infiltrated by SJWs that want to punish men without trial at colleges, can't stop licking the feet of muzzies even when they take a giant shit over free speech like with Charlie Hedbo, and they think censorship will end bigotry. Once the left got in power they seemed to have gotten 10x more retarded although being honest it's hard to really match the sheer stupidity of the GWB era.

Nowadays the right has really changed just in the last few years to be more accommodating to people that think like me, whereas the left is increasingly pushing me out. Probably the only significant way I changed is that I'm maybe trending right a bit when it comes to economics.
>>
>>80696913
yeah he attacked that show for being partisan hacks then he turned around and was even more partisan than crossfire ever was.
>>
>>80686434
Never. I used to be a Bush Republican when I was young like middleschool early highschool.

Then I started learning the ways of the kek by listening to Ron Paul. I've never turned back
>>
>>80697447
Full, complete in your face Jewry.

Hitler was right
>>
>>80697447
>>80697595
Then he uses the defense that he's a comedian to shield himself from criticism, which is a complete load of shit.
>>
>>80690923
>voted for Obama twice
I want to throw up. At least you've admitted your sins and the healing process can begin.
>>
>>80696913
By this logic, I can say Stewart was neglecting his duty if he wasn't funny. And he frequently wasn't.
>>
>>80697697
right. that defense only works if you're not seriously advocating any political opinion.
but his show was 80% pushing leftism and 20% poking fun at random funny shit that happens.
>>
>>80689389

Liberal kike media indoctrination and peer pressure. The jews can try as much as they want to suppress pattern recognition but they will fail.
>>
>>80689389
Always been a conservative Republican
>>
>>80697889
Not only that, but >>80697798
is absolutely right. There were often long segments where he didn't even attempt humor. Some of that shit, like the intro after the Boston Bombing (talking about how Boston and NYC were brothers, and shit like that will bring them together, not drive them apart), was appropriate. But that was the exception, rather than the rule.

It was always awkward whenever he had a Fox News commentator on, as well. Shit would get ugly, and it would always be Jon who threw punch after punch, until someone reacted.
>>
>>80697798
Or you could say the HE was also part of their campaign strategy...Everything he said he was about was negated by how he covered Obama.

Any criticism was always cute and made Obama look better. It was Awww Obama is flawed now I like him more.
>>
>>80697889
The irony is that he's lauded as a model liberal on reddit almost entirely because of his performance on his show, meaning that either the model liberal without bias makes fun of politics, or uses show as a mouthpiece for liberal viewpoints.
>>
>>80693420

Redding is hot as fuck in the summertime, but other than that it's good.

Anywhere North of Sacramento is a fine place to be.
>>
Didn't really have strong political opinions because I was too young, (though I favored progressive policies), but books by Ayn Rand, then books on economics, then books from the 18th century and realized how degenerate this age is.
>>
>>80698107
Yeah. Apparently he's coming out of retirement simply because of the presidential election. If that doesn't make him a puppet, I don't know what does.
>>
I used to agree with his stuff, until I started thinking for myself and then I disagreed with some things that he had to say and how a lot of people laughed at a matter that was not laughable.
>>
yes
grew up
>>
Rotherham sex scandal.
>>
I was, I thought I knew everything after watching a couple of Jon Stewart clips. Changed this election, got more into politics. Stopped eating the bullshit I was being fed on Twitter and Facebook and did my own research. Also with the rise of these liberal crybabies on college campuses demanding shit.
>>
I used to be liberal. I would think "Why don't the Republicans just get with the times and accept the social changes? Everyone should have rights."

I still believe that, I just realized that Republicans focus on issues MORE than just Social rights.
>>
>>80689389

I wish someone had a good answer for this. People identified some of the problems, but i really want to know why our generation seems to be the worst in history. My money is on soviet psyops catching up to us.
>>
>>80686434
>What changed you?
Figuring out both sides are controlled by the fucking Jews.
>>
>>80698062
If he had his own show devoted to political coverage, which he supposedly despised so much, he would probably inept at that. His success came from masquerading progressive views as unbiased comedy.

A good example of this was when he interview was John Yoo, the most significant figure in establishing the legal basis for America's use of "enhanced interrogation," (considered torture by some). The guy went on the show and Stewart couldn't get him on anything. It wasn't funny or informative because it's a subject that's not fit at all for comedy.

He also doesn't come across that intelligent without reading from a screen, which becomes apparent from most of his interviews.
>>
>>80686434
Basically classical liberal my whole life... But I'll admit I enjoyed calling bullshit on conservative bullshit.
I remember in highschool how shocked my friend were when i suggested that blacks should be judged based on their sat performance despite the fact that they did worse than everybody else.
The incredulity at the possibility of blacks being less intelligent than whites was really strange to me.

I now enjoy calling bullshit on liberal bullshit.
>>
>>80686434
i still kinda am, the thing is liberals went especially far lately, the movement itself has become "i can list problems that i shouldn't have to deal with, the government should take care of that for me"

literally every movement they throw their weight behind seems to be regulation pertaining to someone's issue, rather than a well thought out course of action.

cart is totally before the horse, you're supposed to pass laws when you see a problem that can be aided totally and completely with minimal or at least weighted losses. they're just like
"well, can't have the tranny kid be offended, lets just do away with urinals"

they have literally gotten to the point where their memes need to try to convince people that the right has to totally deny climate change in order for someone to agree completely ignoring:

a. the advancement in technologies currently aided by doing things the way we do will ultimately make us more efficient in time

b. the regulations passed to combat such pollutants usually just move the factory to a poorer country, with even less regulations.

i could go on, but i realize im preaching to the choir.

jon stewart lost me when he kept doing those serious "but guys he dindu nuffin mane!" segments...kinda makes you wonder if he knew he was going to be replaced by a guy selected via affirmative action?
>>
It's simply a case of growing up
>>
>>80698640
I also enjoyed Dennis Leary being a guest after he wrote his book. Apparently, they were pretty friendly outside of the show, but Dennis slammed him pretty good for not reading his new book, saying something like, "I read your bullshit revised history book that your staff wrote, and you couldn't read mine?"
>>
>>80689389
i'm Gen Z but here was my start:
>elementary school, get taught about global warming and how guns are bad
school teachers are overwhelmingly female. women lean left and they incorporate that in their teaching. students pick up on their attitudes.
>parents
my parents never said anything about politics to me, which left me influenced by my teachers and the television. Television is overwhelmingly left propaganda from TV show writers (college educated English or media degrees) produced by literal Jews.
I think parents are increasingly letting the TV raise children because it's easier.
>social media
social media websites are generally created by silicon valley nu-male types. Censorship and host bias pushes towards leftism.
Facebook censors news and promotes leftist views. Other sites like plebbit censor "racism" which really just means anything not anti-white.

So add all of this up and combine it with no life experience and you get a new democrat voter. Those that stay in academia all their life tend to stay left since they stay in their bubble. professors with opposing views can get fired or shunned.
>>
>>80698485
They weren't forced to memorize historical dates. They have no ability to connect dots when someone is bullshiting them.

The Spanish conquistadors gave smallpox blankets to natives in 1492

Germ theory was discovered in 1842

ect... ect.. ect..

An entire generation entering adulthood without a culture
>>
>>80698851
>Tech advances make us more efficient

lets take computers. A given computer gets twice as powerful in two years. Do you use that extra power to use half the electricity with the same specs, or twice the specs with the same electricity? I think we both know which people choose.

if things getting more efficient really cut down on pollution, energy use, and materials use, they wouldn't keep increasing exponentially.
>>
>>80699261
Way to go, picking on one of the very few things that is the exception to the rule. Lightbulbs are getting more efficient, and more affordable. So are AC units, TVs, streaming devices, and video game consoles (launch PS3 uses more electricity than the PS4).

Also, most people have been giving up computers for tablets and laptops (usually opting for the cheapest version). You have literally singled out gaming rigs, and treated it as though its the norm in everything.
>>
I'm still liberal. It's just politics are so far left that average liberal is next to Mussolini
>>
>>80698485
The large financial institutions influenced the educational system completely in the early 1900s.
This goes from what books get taught in school to what curriculum is used.

It's too much to cover.
This 1982 inteview with Norman Dodd the banker covers some of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5eHdTk5hjw
>>
>>80699050
>I think parents are increasingly letting the TV raise children because it's easier.

wow, what an insightful post, disapproving grandparent in 1950
>>
>>80700037
It's a cliched comment, but is he wrong?
>>
>>80686434
what's weird is jon stewart's daily show made me lean right not left. I thought he was genuinely funny but always thought it was a liberal parody show.
>>
>>80699502
all of those are balanced out by the fact that there are physically more units than there were before, in nearly all areas of technology. And you seem to forget that cheap in the third world means old and inefficient.
>>
File: Internettraffic.png (472 KB, 2500x5562) Image search: [Google]
Internettraffic.png
472 KB, 2500x5562
>>80700037
How about this...

I believed when I was younger that the internet saved our world..Why? Because since the invention of the TV people lost the age old practice of writing out there thoughts in letters and pamphlets ect.. In the TV age people were talked at. They never were able to respond and the Internet cured that.

Now with pic related and moderation not only are people talked at now they are forced to literally repeat the narrative in there own words or risk getting banned from their favorite site. Somehow the thing that was suppose to save us became an even more effective device for control.
>>
>>80700237
Yes, how silly of me. 2 tablets pulling in 10 watts each while charging for part of the day is SO much more inefficient than 1 desktop computer from a decade ago, plugged in and turned on 24/7.
>>
>>80699261
like 70% of the time my computer clocks way down if i leave it on, if i decide to turn it off, it doesn't hurt a bit because i have an SSD.
>>
>>80700220
How long did you watch the show before you realized he was genuine and when did you start watching?
>>
uncomfortable truths backed by evidence reason logic
>>
>>80686434
I still am a liberal. And that's why I am against censorship and blanket surveillance, pro-gun, pro-Israel.
"Liberal" cucks who think there's nothing wrong with affirmative action and afroamerican culture are not liberal at all.
>>
>>80686434
>"snarky, Jon Stewart" variety?
Isn't being a snarky little faggot the default liberal? The only part I remember about being a liberal is having confidence in myself because I thought I was smarter than a redneck. I used to literally think of witty little Stewart esc "beatdowns" of conservative talking points in my head. Being liberal means you are insecure and you can always make yourself feel better about yourself by thinking you are better than a white redneck.
>>
>>80700437
and yet there are many more tablets than there ever were 2006 desktops, and its unrealistic to say that they were always going at full power.

Simply take a look at the statistics. is human civilization using more or less resources every year? how is that projected to change? Efficiency simply does not solve the problem, since it makes it easier for more people to utilize resources
>>
I've never been one. I was raised in a conservative evangelical home where smug liberals like Stewart were despised. During my later teens I went through my libertarian phase and then left my religion in my early twenties. Now even though I no longer hold the dogmatic view that government is always bad at everything, I cannot join liberals or leftists in society because their platform has shifted to one of hating me and wanting me dead simply for being a white male. This frustrates me greatly because I believe that government can be utilized as an effective tool for helping those worst off in society. I don't oppose the idea of government assistance for the poor or disabled, or mandated vacation time or maternity leave. I don't think we need to privatize everything and worship the free market.

I cannot either support the mainstream right in this country because they have also been tolerant of the complete destruction of the white supermajority and will continue to be because they are ultimately beholden to the interests of large multinationals and couldn't give a shit about regular people like me. Their narrow interest in money makes them unreliable.

Unfortunately, political groups that support white people advocating for their own interests are so thoroughly demonized that openly being part of one is not possible if you want to maintain a professional or social life. I just have to quietly and anonymously network with such people via the internet and at the ballot box where possible. I'm really not a fan of group/identity politics, but in a world where groups are a fact of life, and where most of the most powerful ones in western society are bent on the destruction of white people, I don't have much of a choice.
>>
>>80701306
There could be triple the number of tablets as 2006 desktops, and the power consumption from them recharging twice per day would still be less than the desktop pulling "screensaver" juice 24/7.

That would be like saying, "Yeah, the PS3 is inefficient an streaming device, but there are 10 times the number of Roku sticks that stream as there are PS3s," while completely neglecting the fact that PS3s could use up to 400W, with no less than 90W when nothing is going on, and Roku sticks use about 4W going all out, and about 2W when idling.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 600x515) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 600x515
I started doubting pretty early (I was 14 years old). I remember my history teacher telling us that the ancient american civilization (i.e., aztecs, mayans) were wiped out by "white christian males" while avoiding the issues of illnesses like smallpox.
>>
>>80686434
>changed

lel
>>
>>80686434

>was liberal daily show watcher
>rediscovered the roots of progressivism lied in freedom and self-determination
>watch daily show
>DUDE GUNS
>Stewart: anti-gun NYer
>John Oliver: annoying anti-gun Brit
>Steven Colbert: trying to be anti-gun on CBS
>all their friends go to the Brady bashes

I'm ok with disagreeing with people, but it really started to lessen his credibility to me. Everything else seemed not as funny, or poignant. It felt petty. Anti-gun people are some of the most hypocritical, uninformed people in the political game. They should be easy meat.

He wouldn't touch them. It's infuriating.
>>
>>80686434
The Daily Show starting to be non-entertaining, talking about non-issues in most episodes, then Jon leaving, Trevor nigger tries to act the same as Jon did, it is awful, and forced, lost all entertaintment value, and since it is non-genuine, considering it dishonest, no longer watch daily show, than watched only Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, and replaced TDS with Real Time with Bill Maher, then migrant crisis comes, be upset about it, John endorses the invaders, get disillusioned and stop watching him too, pre-Bataclan, starting to search for new sources, finding /pol/, when came to lurk on 4chan at 1year (I think) anniversary of fappening, checking out Molyneux, refinding Alex Jones (seen him before in Zeitgeist), eventually start to listen to Trump rallies early in the primaries, start to caught Bill Maher and his guests lying in the show about Trump more and more, and clearly identifying propaganda, since Stefbot made me aware, but still sticking around with Bill since he is bashing muzzies a little every episode, Bill lying intensifies, stopped watching RTWBM about three weeks ago, and around that time started to listen to Milo. I am still kind of classical liberal, but I am not on board with the leftist marxist bullshit that the term liberal represents now, and I was never on board with the race mixing, I just got backed by facts and studies by my new infotainment, which I listen while I play video games, also Stef got awesome guest, sometimes I just search for the names of the expert guests who visit his show, and spend a few hours listening to them.

>tl:dr Jon Stewart leaving pushed the first domino. Sorry for textblock.
>>
>>80690968

This is probably most accurate. His crew manhandled neo-cons and the bush administration. He exposed the fake conservatives and disrupted the party. I commend him on that, but then he became an apologist for the left.
>>
>>80701818
it me

Frankly, there was just a certain amount of feminism or whatever your background and mental capabilities were gonna let you accept. Your opinions probably haven't changed as much as you think they have, you've just grown more honest concerning your feelings, you care less about other people's opinions, and you're not really interested in change.

I mean, just thinking about how left/right wing naturally operate, the right wing is naturally conservative. They have things they like and want to keep it that way, and don't really see the need for change. Right wing opinions are just opinions that fall along the lines of "we've pretty much figured it out, fuck off". Left wing opinions are naturally "progressive". Not in that they are the cause of positive change in society, but in that they fear stagnation. Human society isn't perfect, so if you keep the same system in place, eventually huge problems will come to light. Liberals are worried about these problems more than they enjoy the benefits of current society and seek alternatives in order to avoid these problems.

Why do you think so many old people are right-wing?

Nearly anyone who isn't conservative, will eventually become conservative.

Really becoming conservative doesn't mean anything except that you mostly like shit the way it is, and changing shit isn't making sense to you anymore.

Even if you're HYPER liberal, eventually your ideas will either A) be forgotten, or B) be the new radical conservative.

Just accept the aging process. You're totally allowed to like what you like, and want your life to be the way you want it to be, but don't be such a little cunt about it and pretend that you've discovered the hidden truth.
>>
>>80686434
I was full Fedora tier. I even had a god is pretend and Jesus was a liberal bumper sticker. I was a bush basher and everything. Then I started getting disgusted with how venemous the anti-bush rhetoric had become. Then MSNBC "journalists" started running all day personal hit pieces on Sarah Palin the same day McCain announced her as a running mate. That's when I turned off my television for good and started listening to Neal boortz on the radio
>>
>>80702024
If the Democrats switched their position on guns, they'd never lose an election again.
>>
File: Voting By Race.jpg (317 KB, 1210x1086) Image search: [Google]
Voting By Race.jpg
317 KB, 1210x1086
>>80701234
Liberals like to paint the right as dumb rednecks.
They forget to mention their base is primarily low income dindus and minorities.
>>
>>80686434
I never was a liberal of the American variety but I am one of those smug europoors that like to make fun of Americans. I still am.
>>
File: liberals and the space program.jpg (223 KB, 1280x1338) Image search: [Google]
liberals and the space program.jpg
223 KB, 1280x1338
>>80686434

I was never a liberal cuck because I never once thought "gee, chopping off my dick and drinking nigger semen sure does seem like a good idea".
>>
>>80686434
never went full lib, always considered myself a very moderate conservative or libertarian.

redpilled after the Dallas shooting, lord help us all. /pol/ is always right
>>
File: Iraq war jews redpill.png (499 KB, 865x8453) Image search: [Google]
Iraq war jews redpill.png
499 KB, 865x8453
>>80691356
>>80691401
>>80688403
>>80692010
>>80695167
>>80697524
>>80702791

To be fair, Bush was a shit-tier president that only was a puppet to enact the (((NEOCON))) agenda. Trump stopping the Bush dynasty will be seen very positively in the future.
>>
File: 1459851281013.jpg (801 KB, 1277x3197) Image search: [Google]
1459851281013.jpg
801 KB, 1277x3197
>>80686434
I was until i got expelled (after several suspensions) from highschool. Than got sent to a special school (i have aspergers) and met some really cool guys, one of whom was a holocaust denier and frequented 4chan. went /b/, /v/, /a/ than here.
>>
>>80693030
HAHAHAHAHA
That's what you actually believe. I wonder how many BBC your wife has taken?
>>
>>80704398
I'm not concerned. Not sure why you are. No point in having a wife if you can't trust her.
>>
Yes i was a full blown lefty faggot then i became a father.
>>
>>80704998

>Trusting a woman

Nigger you have a lot to learn.

She will, and definitely is, lying to you.

She's probably sucking a new dick every week.

What I want to know is how men eventually accept this and marry one of the cunts.
>>
File: 1468265708326.png (480 KB, 960x598) Image search: [Google]
1468265708326.png
480 KB, 960x598
I used to be but then I got older and grew out of it
>>
>>80702791
Comedy Central's 'Lil Bush' was the pinnacle of my disgust with the anti bush rhetoric, fucking despicable.
>>
File: proudpridepridespriding.jpg (24 KB, 289x290) Image search: [Google]
proudpridepridespriding.jpg
24 KB, 289x290
>>80705168

Dying alone is such a burden, Nigel
>>
>>80705168
Well, she went homeless with me, when she had better options (that weren't extended to me). Lived out of a car with me for a brutal winter, living off nothing but ramen noodle packets and truck stop showers.

She was also a virgin until I proposed. And considering I did it spur of the moment, and we did it right then and there, without so much as a bathroom break, I'm inclined to believe it wasn't a blood pack, or whatever.

That, and I have sex at least once per day with her, and it's easy to tell when a woman is actually faking an orgasm. Her actions can lie, but her body temperature doesn't. Hard to imagine her unsatisfied.
>>
>>80692408
Pretty much this, as a edgy underaged 7th grader I watched the shit outa him and Colbert. And then they refused to mock obama in the same way they had Bush, and that led me here eventually.
>>
>>80705484
Everyone dies alone
>>
>>80686434
I'm 26.
I stopped drinking the Kool-Aid and started examining my views when I was 17.

Quite some time.

Climate change changed me. I read State of Fear.
>>
File: Lajos_II.jpg (54 KB, 438x550) Image search: [Google]
Lajos_II.jpg
54 KB, 438x550
>>80690444

>490 years a liberal

Come on now Ludwig, we don't discriminate by age- only by political indoctrination and/or shit skin
>>
>>80686434
i used to be
until they started pushing its ok to be gay agenda hardcore when obama was reelected.

Every episode became something anti white, lol fox news, or something gay. I enjoyed the bush years because he was a shit president but obongo was shit too and they have done nothing but praise him so much material too.

I stopped being a liberal when that dyke on msnbc said something about it being good that there was less and less old white males when it came to voting. I realized that one day i would be an old white male and why the fuck should i vote for a party that wants me dead. Fuck helping minorities when they just want to kill me.
>>
File: gameoflifei.gif (92 KB, 197x286) Image search: [Google]
gameoflifei.gif
92 KB, 197x286
>>80705600

Unless he is rich, of course,
and be ridden on his deathbed by parasites awaiting inheritance details

Have a game of life automaton to cheer you up
>>
File: worthit.jpg (36 KB, 452x604) Image search: [Google]
worthit.jpg
36 KB, 452x604
>>80686434

Still watch old clips from that show and amuse myself.
Guess I ain't 'generate' enough pol
>>
File: maxresdefault-39.jpg (82 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-39.jpg
82 KB, 750x750
Maybe during high school over ten years ago. The threat then was conservatives. That has changed dramatically.

Now I vote Trump and literally believe in Kek
>>
>>80705600
What do you mean by that? Some people have partners who don't outlive them and stay by their side, and some have children whom they haven't estranged.
>>
>>80690968
>Christain neo-con establishment, the christfag moral majority that was running the country when he started his show.

This was basically just controlled opposition. Harped up by the lugenpresse to push you into hating and attacking the right wing, while simultaneously negating the effectiveness of right wing ideology by conflating it with absolute retardation.

All that anti-christian, get rid of the morality-police neocon bullshit was just manipulation of retards into attacking an escapegoat.

today's morality police are now the SJW's, and the conservatives have started fracturing because nobody likes the christian conservative crap, not even the christian conservatives. The right collectively realized they were being played; except the establishment players who benefit from it.
>>
File: 1463218080007.jpg (60 KB, 720x601) Image search: [Google]
1463218080007.jpg
60 KB, 720x601
>>80686434
when I started listening to O&A and hearing what Ant had to say about some things
>>
>>80693181
colbert and friends got less and less funny as time went on and their liberal dicksucking progressed into full on orgies.
>>
File: 1468308313970.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1468308313970.png
377 KB, 498x497
>Grew up a cuckservative
>libertarian in high school
>was a /b/tard for forever
>came to /pol/ during 2012 election
and then never left. Nowadays im full on sieg heil.
Gas the kikes, niggers and spics.
>>
>>80706084
Yes but they don't die with you...You do that yourself.
>>
I remember when Jon Stewart was as a comedian, instead of a legitimate political talking head.

I still think it's funny that some people's political viewpoints are influenced by a "news show" hosted by a channel called Comedy Central.
>>
>>80686434
that nigger obama
>>
I watched a debate between Jon Stewart and Bill O'Reilly, and Bill O'Reilly kicked his ass.
>>
>>80691438
You're here forever, newfriend.
>>
>>80698485
Its simple and easy
INTERNET
N
T
E
R
N
E
T
The internet gives everyone a platform even actors to spu out their shit beliefs
>>
File: Firearms rule dude.jpg (147 KB, 710x698) Image search: [Google]
Firearms rule dude.jpg
147 KB, 710x698
>>80686434
I quit getting baked. Changed for the better. I was a miserable hipster cunt. Now I'm a miserable nazi cunt
>>
I worked at Value Village (Savers for you 'Murcans)
>>
File: 1467706018782.png (42 KB, 846x592) Image search: [Google]
1467706018782.png
42 KB, 846x592
>>80689389
Parents enforce it. Media enforces it. Schools enforce it. Your entire world begins to shake if you step out of line. For many millennials there is only one narrative and it is the only narrative there has ever been.

It doesn't help that most parents of the previous generation tried a "hands-off" approach for some ungodly reason and never stepped in to teach their children anything. It's either a punishment or no response at all. A lot of people can't really talk to their parents and so even if they knew something or wanted to say something to their kids, they don't. Ultimately it comes down to whatever social norms they learn from media and whatever pressures come from school.
>>
>>80706886
The idea is that your with other people when you die.

But I formed a suicide pact with a couple of my friends and we're going to blow our brains out simultaneously, so you can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>80686434
Pffft, I'm still progressive as fuck. I believe in free healthcare, education and progressive income taxes and that we should disband the army except when the draft is active and shutdown most of our overseas bases and rely on our Navy, AF, and reduced Marines to provide defensive capability and the NG to steward Army hardware in times of peace and provide basic military presence.

I'm just on here because Zionism is a lie, coalburners disgust me, and Democrats are too far right on economic policies and too far left on multiculturalism. There's a reason why Progressives were the ones who thought up eugenics.
>>
>>80686434

If by

>snarky, Jon Stewart

You mean eloquent, funny, educated and opinionated, then yes I am.

Just because Im a liberal doesnt mean I agree on all "liberal standpoints" such as women's rights, Israel, immigration and Russia.

You Americans need to understand that politics arent black/white.
>>
>>80709041
>You mean eloquent, funny, educated and opinionated, then yes I am.

Is this supposed to be satire? You sound like an egotistical shithead and you missed the point of the question.
>>
The crazy progressives managed to become even crazier than the crazy religious.
>>
>>80686434
I was pretty liberal until rather recently, honestly. Being black, I sort of felt like I had to take those positions in order to be 'black' but then I realized that being self-reliant and behaving as an adult is not something which is exclusive to affluent white people. It's just affluent people.

My years at university are what sort of turned me off to it too, the amount of tripe which comes out of the mouth of the average liberal student is absurd.
>>
>>80686434

I was a snarky liberal before 2012. A socialist/Communist until mid 2015. Real life and /pol/ have since turned me into a Fascist.
>>
>>80710382
Good on you, black man. May you do well in life.
>>
File: 14a.jpg (13 KB, 170x247) Image search: [Google]
14a.jpg
13 KB, 170x247
>>80689389
>>
>>80686434
Gamergate to be honest. I was liberal as fuck, found some dumb cunt get caught with her hand in the cookie jar, laughed, moved on with my day.

Then I see overnight a bizarre conspiracy to deny the existence of both the hand and the jar, and a concentrated effort on all levels of media to lie, to perpetuate nonsense about gender, and call me a racist sexist piece of shit for saying that the sky was blue.

Then I discovered that this attitude applied about goddamn near every issue. Say the Muslim is harmless as he plots against western society, censor in the name of safety.

I still don't think prominent Jewish bankers with ill intent are representative of a Jewish conspiracy on the whole, nor due I buy into wholesale racism, but you faggots lie to me a lot less then any other source of news.
>>
>>80694398
>The rightwing is dying
As opposed to the left wing that is already dead and now has it's corpse used as a marionette by the very same powerful interests it was dedicated to fighting before. Have fun fighting for the bankers my left wing friend, that's all your movement is about now.
>>
i liked him then his jewness gave me cancer i had to take redpills
>>
>>80688521
That was my turning point as well. Resolved at that point to never trust the media.
>>
>>80695207
lol many of those "old fucks" the regressives despise were far out hippies back in the swinging 60's. They just grew up, cut their hair and got a job when they realized on some instinctive level that the universe is a cold, cruel place that doesn't give a fuck if humanity lives or dies. All the hippy dippy flower power in the world won't change that.
>>
>>80689710
I was a liberal moderate up until I lived in Philadelphia (2009 or so) and saw unfiltered niggerdom. ZimZam was a turning point for me too, I spent the entirety of that fiasco on here.
>>
>>80686434
I did.

Trump changed me and convinced me otherwise. The media's reaction to him was absurd and that's when I became more skeptical.
>>
File: bean.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
bean.gif
4 MB, 320x240
my mom put on stephen colbert and jon stewart every night it was on and had every al franken book

she's still a weed-addicted huffpost drone

no dad to counterbalance it

pretty sure just spending enough time on the internet and seeing hundreds of knockout game videos made me realize that some lives are worth more than others
>>
>>80686434
Modern SJWs
>>
>>80686434

Reality.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.